FinishLine.com: NCAA Fleece Hoodies or Sweatpants Only $14.99 (Regularly $40!)

For a limited time, you can head over to FinishLine.com to snag NCAA Men’s or Women’s Fleece Hoodies or Sweatpants for only $14.99 (reg. $40!). Note that shipping starts at $5.49 plus $2.99 for each additional item added to the order. Plus, you can score $10 off a $75 purchase with the promo code 10LESS75, $15 off a $100 purchase with promo code 15LESS100, $20 off a $150 purchase with promo code 20LESS150, or $25 off a $200 purchase with promo code 25LESS200. Keep in mind that you can only use code per order, so choose the one that saves you the most.

Also keep in mind that last time I posted this, many of you commented that these run small, so you may want to order a size up!

These will make great Graduation gifts or will make for a nice surprise for the college football fan in your life! Hurry, as popular sizes and schools tend to sell out quickly.

*Go through ShopAtHome.com for 5% cash back or go through Ebates for 5% cash back!

• Adrianne says:

they are so-so. I had to file a complaint (through Paypal) from November when I did not get my full shipment. They do not respond to emails if anything is wrong with your order.

• Sally says:

I disagree. I had a problem with my order and emailed them about it and heard back from them very fast. They helped me solve the problem and fixed everything very fast. I was very happy with them.

• Tina says:

Great deal!! I purchased 2 last year for my sons. They do run small, but I took 1 back to a Finish Line store and there was no problem exchanging it.

• Ashley57 says:

If anyone signed up for the Finish Line rewards when Collin posted about it like 6 months ago, the $20 gift card we got is valid this month.

• Dawnyel says:

their shirts are also on sale $7.99

• AnnieGirl says:

I bought 2 of these back in the fall when they had the 2/30 deal- had a horrible experience with the “store pickup” ordering- the location said they didn’t have my order, then someone had misplaced it- by then I had complained to the HQ that they should just ship it free to me- so then the store called back said they had it- I drive 40 mins to the mall only to find out they HAD gone ahead and shipped it to me! I contacted HQ again- they promised to send me a gift card which didn’t matter- and then never even got one! LOL Needless to say, was NOT pleased. Anyway, I bought a ND and a KY wildcats and they both fit totally diff. ND ran small and KY ran big so just beware the sizing.

• Andrea says:

I agree with terrible customer service, but the men’s sweatpants are SOOO comfortable.