*HOT* $2/1 Right Guard Xtreme Deodorant Coupon = Cheap or Free at Target & Walgreens

SAVE $2.00 off any ONE (1) Right Guard® Xtreme Antiperspirant or Deodorant

Wowzers!! Make sure to hurry on over to RedPlum.com to print lots of new coupons, including a very high value Right Guard coupon! In addition to the $2/1 Right Guard Xtreme Antiperspirant or Deodorant coupon found in the 3/3 Red Plum insert, you can also hurry here to print a $2/1 Right Guard Xtreme Antiperspirant or Deodorant coupon! Even better, you can use these coupons to score FREE and cheap deodorant! Check it out…

Walgreens (through 3/9)

Right Guard Xtreme or Total Defense 5 deodorant 2-4 oz 2/$6
Use 2 $2/1 Right Guard Xtreme Antiperspirant or Deodorant coupons found in the 3/3 RP or here
Plus, use the $1/2 Right Guard Extreme or Total Defense 5 deodorant, 2-4 oz Walgreens coupon found in the March Coupon Booklet
Final cost only $1 – just $0.50 each!

Target (through 3/9)

Right Guard Xtreme deodorant on sale for $1.99 (if included in sale)
Use the $2/1 Right Guard Xtreme Antiperspirant or Deodorant coupon found in the 3/3 RP or here
Final cost FREE!

• Craig says:

Thanks! but does anybody know when I go to print these off my MBP, it just sits there with everything darkened and the box that says: We’re working on your coupons. The applet never pops up. Is this linked with Java? That would explain it all if they are.

• Cathy says:

Yes, java issue. The only browser I’ve gotten these to print from is IE.

• amanda davis says:

I had to go in to my settings and allow Java to run. I also had to allow java after it gave a warning that it may be harmful to my system. It was a pain to straighten out.

• Michelle says:

I’ve found that occasionally the address bar shows a red icon (it looks like a little red lego brick to me) and if you click it, it allows you to activate java. I’ve gone through too many rounds of re-installing java, and it never helps. Sometimes a window will pop up and ask if I give it permission to run, other times the address bar is the key. I’m using Firefox, if that helps.

• Karen says:

Mine wouldn’t print a second time but I was on the old redplum site, over on the new save.com site it let me print a second bunch on coupons but all ones from the old site were not showing up there.

• Torri says:

what’s going on with java anyhow? I’ve been wondering about that.

• Candice says:

Just got back from my target and this kind of deodorant is not included in the 1.99 sale. Sorry.

• amanda davis says:

Thanks for the update. I had the coupons clipped and was in the process of heading to the Target closest to me which is still 25 minutes away. You just saved me a lot of time and gas. Would have been very sad.

• Jamie says:

Yes – thanks for posting. I was considering driving out to target because I cannot resist a freebie :) I’ll hang on to these coupons and I bet something else will come up!

• tia says:

Thank you for the heads up!

• It was not marked in my store (cvs), but it rang up on sale anyway.

• annawhitewrites says:

They were not marked on sale at my cvs but rang up at the sale price.

• Dino says:

family dollar has them on sale for 2.50 …only .50 cents after coupon

• Gillian says:

I think the Walgreen’s deal will only work if you buy an additional item (filler) without a coupon. Last time I checked, they would only allow one coupon per item – so you can only use 2 coupons when buying 2 deodorants. Have they changed their policy or do they allow customers to stack Walgreen and manufacturer’s coupons?

• Michelle says:

The Walgreens “in-store” coupons are not counted against your total coupon count, if that makes sense. So you could buy two deodorants with two manufacturer coupons and still stack the walgreens coupon for the deal.

• Holly says:

Just got back from Walgreens. It worked perfectly. Paid $1 for 2 deodorants for the hubs.

• Judy says:

I can’t find that coupon in my Red Plum. Is it possibly a regional one?

• Holly says:

The coupon was only in the Red Plum that came in the mail yesterday with this week’s sales circulars. It wasn’t in the one that came in our newspaper today. If that helps.

• sharon says:

yes at walgreens you can stack one manufactures with one walgreens coupon on the same item.

• Nichele says:

Got four free at Target today. Yeah!!! Thanks

• sheila says:

There is always a hassle when using coupons at Walgreen. So I would rather pay a little bit more to get my stuff at CVS.

• vanessa says:

For some reason it keeps printing only half of a coupon! Any ideas how to fix this? I have tried to unistall Java and reinstall it and it still isn’t helping.

• sandra says:

Worked on CVS… Some have a peelie for $1 x7/30

• Jennifer Corbitt Woods says:

I can’t get it to print. I’ve tried several times and from different computers and still nothing. I emailed the email address it gave so hopefully they will send me one or fix it so I can print them!!

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin!

• Aleia says:

I live 30 minute away from target so I price matched it at walmart bought 10 ay walmart they are priced at 3.98 and then priced match 1.99 already 50% saved and then 2.00 Q and scored them all for free and price matching is really easy because they know me and I’m just a kid so why would a kid be trying to commit coupon fraud so the manager told all the cashiers they don’t even have to check if its valid they just change it so I’m very excited saved 40$ woohoo

• Edie says:

The coupon says in the fine print “Limit of 4 like coupons in same shopping trip.”. So, using 10 at once, that technically is coupon fraud. Try to read the fine print in the future, please. :)

• shayIL says:

Aleia never stated how she did her transactions, so let’s not make assumptions. People are so quick to say coupon fraud. Maybe you should read, she never said in the same transaction. It also depends on the cashier, some rather ring them all at once instead of doing separate transactions; even after reading the fine print. Have a great day! :)

• Edie says:

In this sense, transaction and shopping trip are two different things. Multiple “transactions” back to back would be all one “shopping trip”. I understand when cashiers want to ring up the “per transaction” coupons in one go, especially at Target, but “per shopping trip” is different. So many fine print rules to keep track of!

I never said she tried to commit coupon fraud; I don’t think she did, IF she did.

If this is not in fact how it happened, I apologize Aleia, and good job. :)

• Amy says:

While she very well may have done multiple transactions, I do understand what you mean Edie. Thanks to one woman here in the town I live in & used to shop in, they quit doing double coupon days. It is also the cashier’s job to make sure the coupons match the item being purchased and that rules are followed. Most store don’t care how many trips or transactions you do, because either way they still get their money.

• Aleia says:

No I didn’t do it all one transaction my mother and sister both bought 3 and I bought four so it is not coupon fraud u r accusing me of something I did not do I’m sorry if I was unclear but I live in hawaii and in my coupon it said 4 per transaction so we all did separate transactions so I hope that cleared things up

• rosebudds says:

Aleia you do not have to explain yourself to anyone but your Mom and Dad lol. Continue on saving money. I wish I started couponing when I was your age. ;)

• Karen says:

The Target ad states ‘selected Right Guard’ so how does Walmart know which to match prices on? Want to do this for hubby and not sure if my hole in the Walmart will do it.

• Aleia says:

U could use it at walmart sorry didn’t get back to u on vacation so when I went I was picking up a few other things and then I thot ill get it and if the coupon doesn’t work ill just ask to not get it hope u at least went and tryed

• tracee says:

can you still use the xtreme one coupon for the Total 5 deodorant at target

• Thank You!!! the hubby only had 2 left from last year when I stocked up. He should be good for about another year!