Target: $10 Off $40 Household Cleaning Supplies Mobile Coupon = Lots Of Great Deals

Calling all you Target shoppers! If you did not receive the $10 off $40 or more Household Cleaning Supplies Target store coupon available in last Sunday’s paper, don’t fret! You can also text SPRINGCLEAN to 827438 to score this coupon offer on your mobile phone! Awesome!!

(Thanks, Passion for Savings!)

This coupon should make for some very sweet deals! In fact, check out a couple of the deal scenarios that I highlighted in the Target weekly deals

Deal Scenario #1
Buy 4 Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes 25 ct $3.50 each
Buy 2 Febreze Set & Refresh $2.79 each
Buy 2 Febreze Car Vent Clips $2.79 each
Buy 4 Lysol Wipes 35 ct $1.89 each
Buy 4 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners $1.89 each
Total = $40.28
Use the $10 off a $40 Purchase of Select Household items in-ad coupon
Plus, use 2 Buy 1 Get 1 Pledge Multi Surface Product (up to 4.99) coupons found in the 2/10 SS
Plus, use 2 $1/1 Febreze Set And Refresh coupons found in the 3/3 PG
Plus, use 2 $1/1 Febreze Car Item coupons found in the 3/3 PG
Plus, use 2 $0.50/2 Lysol Disinfecting or Dual Action Wipes coupons found here
Plus, use 2 $0.50/2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners coupons found here
Final cost only $17.28 for all 16 items!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 4 Febreze Set & Refresh $2.79 each
Buy 4 Febreze Car Vent Clips $2.79 each
Buy 4 Lysol Wipes 35 ct. $1.89 each
Buy 4 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner $1.89 each
Buy 3 Kleenex Tissues Single Packs $1.25 each
Total = $41.19
Use the $10 off a $40 Purchase of Select Household items in-ad coupon
Use 4 $1/1 Febreze Set And Refresh coupons found in the 3/3 PG
Plus, use 4 $1/1 Febreze Car Item coupons found in the 3/3 PG
Plus, use 2 $0.50/2 Lysol Disinfecting or Dual Action Wipes coupons found here
Plus, use 2 $0.50/2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners coupons found here
Plus, use the $0.50/3 Kleenex 50 ct.+ or One Bundle Pack Facial Tissue coupon found in the 2/10 SS
Final cost only $20.69 for all 19 items!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Gen says:

Ibotta has new items in there list and with Target shopping you can get $.50 for Windex and $.50 for Febreze.

Sign up for Ibotta here: http://ibotta.com/r/wyhaA

• sara says:

Are these new offers already showing up for you? I got an email about it this morning, but no new coupons in my app yet…

• Cynthia says:

I bought the windex, original, 32 onz to do the 50 cents deal from ibotta and when I scanned the product it tells me that it does not match, is it only me.

• Kristin says:

Am I correct in thinking the mobile coupon can be ANY cleaner- not just the ones listed on the pages in the ad like the ad coupon?

• Sasha says:

I wish I could do the whole deal just with wipes but the OOP is too high.
    I’ve got too much stockpile on everything else.

• Aimee says:

I did this last night. I bought 8 of the Pledge wipes. The BOGO coupons automatically deduct $4.90 even though the price is only $3.50. I pointed it out to the cashier who told me that that’s the way the system is set up. I’ve noticed that anytime you use a BOGO at Target, it deducts the full amount even if the product is cheaper. I also bought 7 of the 35 count Lysol wipes at $1.87 each. Total: $41.09. Used 4 BOGO Pledge q’s and 3 $2/2 Lysol q’s from the WAGS Cold & Flu booklet. (They are manufactuer q’s that don’t expire till 8/13.) Used the $10 off $40 q and paid $5.49 before tax.

• cannielle says:

It makes me giggles to see TPs included in the cleaning products.

• Katie says:

So the items purchased must be from those two pages of the ad?

• sandra says:

In the store all the participating items are marked with a tag on special and have a picture of a smartphone for text and get the coupon

• sara says:

I don’t see pledge listed in the ad…is it just the wipes or the spray too?

• jellybean1892 says:

im not seeing pledge in my ad either, is it included?

• Ketryna says:

I bought a couple of different pledge sprays and they were all marked as part of the promo but when the coupon scanned it only took off 3.50 instead of 10.00. The manager came over and overrided it and manually took off the 10.00. The B1G1 coupons didn’t automatically take off the maximum value he had to enter them individually at the price they were. Still a fantastic deal though. Thanks.

• Sandy says:

When you do the text message thing, are you charged a fee if you have unlimited texting?

• Stacy says:

Do you have to have an iphone or will it work on a flip phone?

• Sarah says:

It works with flip phones too. It will send a link and then you just type that web page in and it is a page of coupons. Then you just print it and take it to the store. Done it many times this way.

• jellybean1892 says:

This is a bit confusing, the coupon in the target ad says only for items on pages 10 and 11. So is the coupon you are getting on your phone something different?

• Seth says:

No. It has been reported that the coupon in the ad was on the wrong page. It was a typo on Targets part. The coupon on the phone is for the same thing. You can find all the items that the $10/$40 coupon is good for by going to Target and looking for the marked signs. They have a picture of a smartphone and tells you that they are included in the promotion. Hope that helps. :)

• k says:

i got 8 of the pledge multisurface sprays @ 3.50 ea and 2 glad trash bags @ 7.49 ea.
    my target coupon only took off 7.49 instead of 10. but i noticed the pledge bogo coupons took off 4.90 instead of 3.50. so i don’t guess i should really complain about the target coupon not taking the full amount off.
    just something to watch out for…

• Ronni Beth says:

I tried this deal today, so bummed I bought the correct items but when the cashier scanned my mobile q it only took off $3.50. Manager said thats what its been ringing for other guests and there was nothing they could do.

• cathy says:

I have a cell phone but don’t feel like signing up for Target mobile coupons on my cell phone because I don’t want to pay for coupons. I have a plan for very few talk minutes and relatively high text price (mainly emergency use). Occasionally I will send/receive text messages to people using Google Voice; it’s free.
    Target mobile coupons will not send to Google Voice.
    Do you know a free text thing that Target will send to?

• Lissette Medina says:

I live in south fl and i bought the paper however did not see the $10/$40 i tried texting springclean but it tells me its temporarly inactive. Anybody know how i can get the qpon