Staples Deals 3/10-3/16

Here are the best deals you can snag at Staples starting tomorrow, March 10th…

Easy Rebate Deals

Hammermill 8.5″ x 11″ CopyPlus Copy Paper, 500 Sheets $6.99
Submit for the $3 Staples Easy Rebate (limit 4 per household)
Final cost $3.99!

Staples 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream case $49.99
Submit for the $20 Staples Easy Rebate (limit 2 per household)
Final cost $29.99!

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Staples Rewards

Staples 8.5″ X 11″ Copy Paper 5-Ream Case $24.99
Get back $20 in Staples Rewards (limit 2 per customer)
Final cost $4.99!

*To learn more about Staples Rewards, go here. And, for an update on changes to the program starting on 3/15, see my post here. Also, note that you cannot “roll” Staples Rewards.

Other Great Deals

Post-it 4″ x 4″ Lined Notes, 600 Sheets 2 pk. $5 (reg. $11.99)

Scotch Sure Start Packaging Tape with Dispenser, 1.88″ x 38 yd 2 pk. $5 (reg. $9.49)

PNY 8GB USB Flash Drive $6 (reg. $19.99)

Scott Mega Roll 6 pk. = 9 reg. Rolls $4.99 (limit 1 per customer)

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee 33.9 oz. $6.99 (limit 1 per customer)

Staples Rumsen Chair $69.99 (reg. $149.99)

Also watch for the following in-ad coupons:

*$10 Off when you spend $40 or more on Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Totes and Cases
*20% Off All Clearance, Demo, and Discontinues Cameras
*$50 Off Select Shredders (see add for details)
*$50 Off Any Chair, Reg. Priced $169 or More

• Lisa says:

Can you use the additional $50 off coupon for the chair?

• Rebecca M. says:

I would say probably not. The coupon looks like the regular price has to be $169. The regular price of the chair is only $149 :(

• maflies1 says:

I thought the same thing, but then noticed that the reg. price on the chair is $149, and coupon is good for Reg. price of $169 or more. :-)

• Candice says:

Collin I think you meant starting tomorrow March 10th

• Hazzy says:

Don’t forget! Refill ur ink cartridges at Costco for about 65% off or more. I had to buy a new cartridge and the lady asked if I want to pay $15 so save 20% on cartridges for a year ( or something like that). I said no thanks! I get them refilled at Costco for 10 bucks! LOL new cartridge for me is 27 bucks, refill at Costco is $9.99.

• Samantha says:

There’s an easy rebate coupon on their site under deals and then coupons for MultiPurpose paper ream.

• Mandy says:

Can you buy something with your staples rewards that is free after an easy rebate? So I spend $10 of staples rewards on an item that is $10 with a $10 easy rebate. Will I get the check for $10?