High Value $3/1 Poise Coupons = FREE Poise Products at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and Target

With all the high value Poise Wellness Product coupons that have been available lately, I thought it would be nice to put together a round-up with a few of the current deals you can score on their products! So here goes…

Walmart

(Photo Credit: I Heart The Mart)

Poise Wellness Wash or wipes $2.97
Use the $3/1 Poise Wellness coupon found in the 3/10 SS, 2/10 SS or in the Feb’ issue of All You mag
Final cost FREE!

Walgreens

Poise Feminine Wellness Products $3.99
Plus, use the $2/1 Poise Cooling Gel 1.2 oz, Panty Fresheners 24 pk., Cooling Towelettes 20 pk., Vaginal Wash 7.3 oz or Personal Lubricant 2.5 oz Walgreens coupon found in the March Coupon Booklet
Final cost FREE!

CVS

Poise Feminine Wellness Products $3.99
Use the $3/1 Poise Feminine Wellness CVS store coupon found here (use zip 12528 if needed)
Plus, use the $3/1 Poise coupon found in the 3/10 SS, 2/10 SS or in the Feb’ issue of All You mag
Final cost FREE!

Target

Poise Cooling Wipes Panty Fresheners or Feminine Wash $2.99 – $3.49
Use the $3/1 Poise coupon found in the 2/10 SS, 3/10 SS or in the Feb’ issue of All You mag
Final cost as low as FREE!
* If you have the previous Poise Feminine Care Items Target store coupon (no longer available), then this deal will be even sweeter!

• marilynn says:

Good luck finding any at those places! Only place I can ever find them is at the grocery store where they are always $3.99. But you might get lucky enough to wander into one of the cheaper places on a day they restocked…

• erica says:

There is a $1.50 Video Value Q for Poise for Rite Aid. These products retail for 3.99, so 3.19 if you have gold. With both coupons, it will be free there too!

• meg says:

While not free..u can get these at dollar general for $ .50 after coupon.

• Kristy says:

My target coupon expired on the 9th!

• Melissa R says:

My Walmart doesn’t seem to have them. Aren’t they usually in the “feminine” aisle near pads and personal lubricants, etc? If not, please tell me where to find them in Walmart. Thanks!

• Lani says:

I went to Walgreens today and they were $3.99 minus $2.00 Walgreen store coupon, down to $1.99, so with the $3.00 MQ they were a $1.01 moneymaker.

• Heather v says:

Went to cvs and the are $5.29…. At 3 diffrent stores.
    Just a heads up

• queenthatiam says:

FYI: I read this on IHP that the Poise Cooling Wipes are good to reduce fevers. Also if you are looking for a place to donate these, call any Cancer Center, because they can used them for chemo patients who may experience early menopause…HTH

• Jenni says:

Picked up some yesterday at Dollar General for $.01 per item……not free, but close enough for me. They had plenty on the shelf, so check them out instead of wasting you time going to Walmart like I’ve done for 3 weeks. It sure pays to shop around.

• mary says:

Not to be gross or anything, but I bought the wash and used it twice and both times it gave me a horrible rash!!!! Itching and burning for days. Just a heads up for people who have sensitive skin :)

• Jane says:

I thought the CVS coupon states cannot be used with any other coupon!

• mel says:

I read about that on another board, so I asked my manager and he said that it means you can’t use the $3 CVS IP with another Store Coupon, like one that might print from the scanner thingy (I got one a while back for $2 off any feminine care item. I could not use it along with the $3 CVS IP, but I can use it with a manuf coupon)

• Diana says:

These items are $2.29 at the commissary, so you get overage to apply toward your surcharge/other items!

• Rebecca says:

I was just about to post the same thing! I also used my Tena coupons from awhile back at the commissary and got $8 in overage applied to my order. =D

• C. McPheeters says:

HAD the poise coupon, got my freebie at walgreens when they were on sale there.

• suzanne says:

I just got the Poise wipes at Target today FREE ($2.99). I have little kiddos and am using them as wipes for their hands (if we’re at a restaurant and need a portable cleaning option). We did not experience any rashes!

• Priscilla says:

Pick N Save grocery stores has those products…was able to get the wipes free but concerned about using them (check ingredients listed). I may do what suzane said & use them to wipe hands.