Target: New Store Coupons (+ Nivea for Men Products Only $0.99 After Coupon Stack!)

Target just released a few new store coupons, so head on over here to check them out…

$2/1 Nexxus Youth Renewal hair care item
$1/1 TRESemmé Platinum Strength hair care item
$2/1 Nivea For Men facial care item
$1/1 Nivea body wash

$1/1 Neutrogena Ultra Gentle 4 oz Soothing Lotion or 12 oz Cleanser
$3/1 Schick Hydro disposable razors 3-ct
$1/1 L’Oréal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Dry Oil
$2/2 Jergens Natural Glow skin care lotions

$1/2 Triscuit Brown Rice Crackers
$0.75/1 Kraft Velveeta cheese 16-32-oz
$1/2 Powerade beverages 8-pk 20-oz

And, check out the deals you can score on Nivea for Men products..

(Photo Credit: Totally Target)

Nivea for Men Moisturizing Gel Face Wash & Other Products $4.99
Use the $2/1 Nivea for Men Face Care or 2 Shave Gels or Foams 3-8.7 oz coupon found here
Plus, use the $2/1 Nivea For Men facial care item Target Store Coupon found here
Final cost $0.99!

Nivea for Men Body Wash for Men or Women 16.9 oz $2.99
Use the $1/1 Nivea Body Wash, Shower Gel or Lathering Body Scrub 12-16.9 oz coupon found in the 3/10 SS or use the $1/1 Nivea Men Body Wash 16.9 oz coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Nivea body wash Target Store Coupon found here
Final cost $0.99!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• tammy says:

Really odd I just printed from target & got message it was my first time printing from Target site & needed to download a catalina program in order to print. After many attempts to avoid it I had to do it. When I printed it said the program requires glossy photo ….paper in order to print correctly but it allowed me to print anyway. The coupons look alright, they are the size of catalinas. Anyone know whats up with this?

• mary says:

What? That sounds strange!

• Jasmin says:

It also seems to have re set a lot of the coupons. I was able to print more coupons that i had reached my limit on!

• jessica says:

Yes i also printed coupons that reached my limit but there some what different like the picture frame one excludes $2 and under on the the frame they changed the restriction on some coupons i also had to download catalina program thats weird !!

• Heather C. says:

Just a heads up, I just bought some Triscuit brown rice crackers today at the grocery store… I think it was the red bean variety… and they are soooooo yummy! Just in case anybody was wondering about the taste. :)

I was also impressed to see that the FIRST ingredient was brown rice. There is real red beans and even sweet potatoes in the crackers as well. I couldn’t taste the sweet potato in them at all, and they didn’t have the “beany” flavor I was expecting either. Nonetheless, they were still GREAT!

• Marge says:

My printer is all of a sudden incompatible with their software, I am really unhappy:(

• Paige Harwell says:

The new target printer coupon thing won’t work with my computer :( it used to work perfectly so sad!

• kim says:

Can someone tells me how to print coupons from coupon network and target coupons? I missed all my favorite coupons. I did everything it tells me but it only printed the date of the coupons and it stops. It just printed half of the coupons. I have never seen anything like this before. I have been trying to fix this for 6 hours now but still no luck :( please please please help.

• boo says:

I’m also having a hard time, if there is anything to do cause I been checking the firewall and it keeps giving me that it’s recovering the wedside and then it will shut off the webpage… please send something so we can print target coupons again.

• diana says:

My Target in snellville has them for 3.99, not buying for now.

• Amanda says:

All my printer settings are set to draft/fast print, (and all my coupons have been printing this way), suddenly with the change to the Target coupons they print as regular and are using much more ink!! Not impressed at all

• becki says:

I am having the same problem. I can’t find out how to get the Target coupons to print on fast draft. They are using wayyy too much ink!