Kohl’s: Rare $10 Off $30 In-Store Coupon

UPDATE: If you are having issues using this coupon, please try connecting to the Kohl’s store WiFi system and then click on the link in this post to access the coupon as it appears that this coupon is being generated from the store WiFi System.

Calling all you Kohl’s shoppers! You can currently head here to print this $10 off your next in-store purchase of $30.00 or more in-store coupon, valid through March 14th! Note that this coupon does state one-time use… BUT also states one per customer and I have heard that this isn’t a unique code, so it should work for everyone.

* $10 coupon valid on a minimum $30 pre-tax purchase with any tender type. Offer is nontransferable and must be presented at time of in-store purchase. Offer can be combined with other offers. $10 coupon will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. No cash back. Offer good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, the purchase of Gift Cards or payment on a Kohl’s Charge account. Offer also not valid on the purchase of Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items. Photocopies or duplicates not accepted. Only one coupon per customer. Return value of merchandise purchased with $10 coupon will be subject to adjustment. See store for details.

(Thank, Clip & Follow!)

• Brenda says:

Can I use these with my Kohl’s cash from last week? Or is only one deal at a time?

• amanda m says:

Yeah wondering the same thing, that would be awesome

• Shayla says:

now I wish my MIL and I had broken up our transactions from last week. We got a $50 Kohls cash ($20 was mine, $30 hers), we could have both used the coupon. Oh well, may still be worth a shot…my Kohls is awesome stuff like this!

• meme says:

You can use money off coupons with percentage off coupons. Kohls always have a % off coupon for their card holders. :).

• Lynn says:

You have to log into kohls wifi when you get to the store, then your unique coupon will be loaded to your smartphone.

• Diane says:

I was in my Kohl’s this morning and noticed they have clearance marked down to 70-85% off!! I just went through the men’s dept quickly, but they had lots of racks of clothes!

• Kimberly says:

so if I have a 30% off coupon can it be combined with this as well?

• erin says:

This plus the $5 off from singing up for emails will be sweet. Now just wondering what we need.

• Mary says:

So if I spend thirty, can I pay with ten dollar coupon, ten ten kohls cash, and 10 in cash….plus get thirty percent off??? Man that would be awesome!

• j says:

In my experience the 30% will come off the total after kohls cash is applied. i dont know about the $off q. should be able to use them all though

• laura says:

The 30% off will only be applied to the part you don’t use a coupon or Kohls cash on. So $30 in merchandise- $10 coupon – $10 Kohls cash= $10 balance THEN – 30% off= $7 OOP.

• Janel says:

The 30% off is only if you use your credit card. You can use it with the 10 off thirty and the kohls cash but the remaining balance would have to be on your kohls card (though you can then immediately pay off your kohls card at the register).

Just note the 30% off comes off after coupons. So they would deduct the 100 off 30 coupon, then take off your kohls cash and you would then get 30% off whatever the remaining balance is. :)

• Amber says:

No this coupon is not what it appears to be. It is only a 20% off particular items, please don’t waste your time.

• Chris says:

I was wondering the same thing. Could I use the coupon plus my $20 Kohls Cash and get my purchase practically free?

• Molly says:

I just tried to use the coupon. Cashier said it wouldn’t scan and that was fake

• Christine says:

How do you get this coupon on your smartphone (thinking iPod will work too, I hope)? My Kohls is VERY picky on ocupons, as their are a lot of fraud ones out there…or people buying/selling off eBay. I need to make sure it came from corporate.

• Lindsey says:

I had problems with this coupon over the weekend. I used my iPhone app called GeoQpons. It scanned, but then said it was not valid for my purchase. The cashier just gave me a $10 refund after I paid, so it ended up fine, but I just wanted to let you all know. It may have just been that particular coupon on the app though…

• Dino says:

I.am not a card holder can I use this coupon?

• Brooke says:

Does anyone know if you can get Kohl’s to honor Kohl’s cash that has expired? Just curious because I have aome that expired and would love to use it with the $10 off $30 coupon.

• Janessa Couch says:

Thank you! I was going there today anyways.

• Alyssa says:

Awesome, I still have a $25 dollar gift card from Christmas, plus this $10 off $30 coupon, plus the $5 coupon from when you sign up for email alerts! :D

• Jessica says:

I got a $10 reward in my email after signing up for paperless statements if you haven’t done it yet.

• sue says:

So am I supposed to print the coupon or not? If I go to the store with my smartphone, will someone there be able to show me what to do?

• Barbe says:

Can anyone report that this did work correctly for them?

• Ashley says:

I think this coupon must be a fake because it does not have a kohls logo on it and when I go on Kohl’s website, it is not listed on their. I also checked my email for recent emails from kohls and I had one that was $10 off 30 purchase for mens work apparel and then their website had $10 off $30 purchase for intimates.

• Margaret says:

This coupon did not work but the lady who rang me up gave me $10 off anyway.

• Christy says:

Walked into the store signed on to their wifi. I then opened my browser and accepted their wifi contract and then this coupon came up on its own. I had $10 kohls cash, 30% off coupon and this coupon. She scanned this coupon first and it did not work so she called a manager and they took the $10 but it would not scan from my paper coupon or my smartphone. Both of the coupons had the same sku # and pin # on them. I think it is a legit coupon since it came up on my browser without me searching for it after I signed on to their wifi.

• Mary says:

I was in Kohl’s last week (spending my Kohl’s cash and rewards 😀) and connected to their wifi with my iPhone and a $5 off a $25 purchase coupon came up! Not sure if you get coupons everytime you connect to their wifi, but I will make sure to check for them when I go into the store from now on.

• Sandy says:

Here is a $10 off of $30 intimates coupon to print for in-store use. http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/45320/14d/ig.rsys2.net/responsysimages/content/kohls/030313_IntimatesPrintpassTD.htm

• Kelsey says:

This coupon IS legit. I was in the store on Saturday and the overhead speakers advertised logging on to the wifi to get an exclusive coupon. I did and this came up! Also, my hubby has worked in management at kohls for 6 years, and he says it’s legit too. By the way, if you have a % off coupon that requires kohls card to purchase, you can actually put as little as one penny on the card and pay the rest with cash.

• Natalie says:

I tried using this coupon at my local Kohls earlier today and was told this is not legit. When scanned, it comes up already tendered. The lady said it is a scam. Not sure if it really is legit, or she just didn’t know what she waas talking about.

• Julie says:

I tried it tOday and it was only $10 off intimates.

• Ann says:

Coupon did not work at kohls valenica. Manager had to override transaction.

• Julia says:

I just used this coupon. They had to manually take the $10 off but they did it. It would not scan from my phone. Said it was not valid for my transaction.

• BriannaK says:

My husband and I tried to use this today and were told it was a scam by the manager… he also claimed this was a deal run out east (we live in OR) and someone just scanned the coupon in. What I can’t figure out is how it can be a scam when it is coming from their website. Maybe there was a lack of communication or system updates.

• Mary says:

My Kohl’s in Lone Tree, CO rejected mine. They said it was not a legitimate coupon.

• Christy says:

If you walk into the store and sign into Kohls WiFi and then open your browser it makes you accept the terms of their WIFI and then the coupon comes up on your smartphone. The managers saying this is not legit are wrong since it automatically comes up on my smartphone without any searching on my part.

• Diane says:

Didn’t work for me either

• Steph says:

Check your mail. I got a Kohl’s coupon in the mail today for $10 off a $25 purchase of children’s apparel which according to the fine print can be combined with the 20% off coupon that was also included! That’s what I was shopping for anyway, so that turns out to be a sweet deal!

• Mellie says:

I tried this coupon last night. The manager told me it was a “fake” coupon. It wouldn’t even scan. Did anyone else have this problem?

• Laura says:

The cashier didn’t let me use it but she did give me $10 Kohl’s cash on my $30 purchase which was kind of her. A.F. Utah

• Beth says:

its fake…..they wouldn’t let me use it.

• Amanda says:

Had problems with this coupon. It would not scan right and they had to manually enter it. I’m surprised they let me use it!

• Katy says:

Just went to Kohls. If your manager is being nice, they’ll let you use it, but they showed me the actual coupon itself, which is real and almost identical, and is $10 off of $30 for INTIMATES ONLY! When I saw that, I was ok that they didn’t let me use it, since my purchases weren’t in that department. Managers can push it through manually, but this is actually a scammed version of a real coupon. I wouldn’t use it…sneaky couponing is why managers and cashiers don’t like it when we come in!

• Dawn says:

Was in there tonight. If you log onto their WiFi and then open a web browser and sccept terms it pops up automatically. the first page, before the barcode page says “intimates sale” but the barcoded coupon doesn’t say anything about needing to be intimates. They gave it to me because the actual coupon was unclear (original webpage didnt actually say it had to be intimates, just “intimates sale”). She did say they will accept the mobile ones but not the printed ones since you are supposed to use their wifi as “condition” of getting the coupon.

• allemee77 says:

I think this is just off an intimates purchase…

• Alex says:

Hi Collin,
    I just wanted to let you know, that I work at Kohl’s and this is a FAKE coupon…
    any Kohl’s coupon that is from this website..
    that says mobile cloud kohls is fake.
    we have had alot of problems with it, we spoke with our managers and they said that Kohl’s is actually fighting to get this site closed because what they are doing is illegal.
    its fraud. I would suggest taking this coupon down and for no one to use it. Most stores wont even take it.

• elle says:

how can it be a fake and or illegal if they are PROMOTING going to the link via messages over the stores intercom system. seems fine to me

• Gwen says:

I just returned from Kohls, I tried to use this coupon today and it wouldn’t scan. Cashier called manager and he informed me that it was a FAKE and they are not allowed to accept it. Bummer

Got great deals anyway though. Clearance is 70%-85% off!!!!

• Rachel says:

I tried to use it today also and was told it was a fake coupon. They would not take it.

• Cynthia says:

I was told the same thing today—FAKE!

• Kelly says:

I went to Kohl’s today and they said the coupon was fake and they wouldn’t accept it, that is what their system spit out as the reason. The manager said they have had several people trying to use this coupon in the past few days… they would accept another coupon form the website if the number was different, but that number is fake.