Target: Disney Princess Memory Game Only $1.89 (Starting 3/17) + My Little Pony Deal

Yep… I have even more toy deals to share with ya! :) And with that being said, check out the following current deal you can snag at Target:

(Photo Credit: Totally Target)

My Little Pony Princess Cadance Toy $16.99 (regularly $21.99!)
Use the $5/1 Hasbro My Little Pony Princess Cadance Toy coupon found here
Final cost $11.99!
*As a price comparison, this same pony is priced at $16.99 on Amazon.com!

Plus, check out this super *HOT* upcoming deal you’ll be able to score starting 3/17:

(Photo Credit: Totally Target)

Disney Princess Memory Game $6.99 (regularly $7.79!)
Use the 30% off Disney Princess Game or Toy Target in ad store coupon (found in the 3/17 weekly ad)
Plus, use the $3/1 Hasbro Candy Land, Chutes And Ladders, Cootie or Memory Game coupon found here (no longer available)
Final cost only $1.89! Awesome!
*As a price comparison, this same game is priced at $14.49 on Amazon.com!

I will definitely be adding to my gift closet BIG time with all of the great toy deals and coupons that have been popping up! Love it! :)

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• kellis says:

Is there anyway to price match this at walmart and is there a pricecut date of experation on this deal?

• Heather says:

Walmart only price matches what is advertised in another store’s ad. Plus, you won’t be able to use the Target coupons at Walmart.

• Heather says:

What a great Easter basket filler. Thanks girlie!

• Emily says:

At Kmart they have My Little Pony Princess Cadance for 11.50 for a couple days only, so only $6.50 after coupon. Just bought one today in Oregon!

• Annie says:

Thanks Emily for pointing this out! Do you know the dates of the sale at Kmart?

• Mindy says:

I’m in Oregon and I have $7.00 in my Shop Your Way Rewards account that expire Sunday. I’ll have to check this out! Where in Oregon are you/what location? I don’t see it online so I’m hoping they’ll have it at the store.

• Mindy says:

I just went to my local Kmart and they didn’t have it marked as being on sale but the deal worked perfectly. It rang up for 11.50, they accepted the 5.00 off and I used reward points and didn’t pay anything. This will be great for my daughter for Easter. Thanks again!

• Melissa says:

Yep I was just coming to share this deal to. I’m in Utah deal worked perfectly at Kmart. I was even able to use some of my points towards the purchase bought two last night good until Today 3/16 as mentioned above.

• Kathy says:

We do not receive Target ads in our local paper. Do you think it will be difficult to get an ad with coupons at Target’s service desk?

• Krista says:

They should have them. I have done that for an in store coupon before.

• Shayla says:

Thanks, was wondering the same thing, since my in-laws are out of town this week so I won’t get their paper (neighbor does). Crossing my fingers, as my little princess has a long list of wants =)

• jules says:

My Target does NOT carry extra coupons or extra ad’s. If you area has the Target ad in the newspaper then I would get a copy at CVS, Walgreens, etc.

• Jennifer says:

Hmm, seeing the 30% coupon makes me think if we will see a 50% coupon in the next week or two like we did last year. I got the princess musical vanity for $25 last year after clearance price and coupon … Hope for a similar repeat!

• Shayla says:

I did the same thing last year Jennifer, just gave it two weeks ago to my little princess for her birthday =) I snagged it for $15, bummer was there was no Rapunzel, which she is a huge fan. Will definitely take advantage of this coupon in my house!

• Jennifer says:

Lol awesome, it might have even been 15 or 20 when I got it. There was a coupon stack or deal involved with it, don’t really remember, but u remember my child’s face when she saw it and knowing I didn’t pay $100 was the icing on the cake ( the icing on her Cinderella cake lol)

• Em says:

We love MLP in my house! Its really funny and both my boy and girl love it. the baby even watches! The cashiers always ask if I’m a “Brony.” Apparently there is a large adult male following, and a smaller adult female following, of the show. Weird, but to each their own! LOL

• Shayla says:

Last year, the Memory game coupon would not scan. My local Target tried to tell me I could not use the coupon on anything but the pictured product; I tried to educate them by telling them that you go by the wording, not the picture. Anyone else have this issue? It wouldn’t even scan on the “pictured” product so I’m hoping they worked out the kinks on this one this time around.

• Rebecca says:

I remember having the same issue last year also. They kept trying to tell me it had to be the exact game in the picture. Eventually I got them to take it and was able to get a couple that I held onto for the Angel Tree. Hoping for better luck this year!!

• Tia says:

Well, that theory shouldn’t hold much weight since the coupon says Cootie & Memory and they’re not even in the picture.

• rachelle G says:

just had this issue with walmart. they said they had a team meeting and that they won’t be excepting coupons for items not pictured in the coupon…

• Stephanie says:

I don’t have any girls so this is a great Toys for Tots Gift!!!

• Emily says:

I am not seeing the 3.00 off coupon when I click on the link? Has it been taken down? My luck I am a day to late to print it out =(