New $0.50/1 Land O Lakes Butter Coupon (+ Walmart Deal Scenario)

Head on over to Coupons.com to print a new coupon valid for $0.50/1 Land O Lakes Half Stick Butter Product. Print this coupon now and then head to Walmart to snag the following deal…

Land O Lakes Half Stick Butter 4 sticks $2.18
Use the $0.50/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $1.68!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, I Heart the Mart!)

• j says:

does saving star total must be the amount like spend 20 get 5 back does the 20 have to be before coupons so it cost 20 use a 1 digital coupon will it still count as 20 get 5 back?

• Missie B. says:

Both Publix and Kroger have Land O Lakes for $2.50 plus will double the coupon to $1.00 making it $1.50 for a pound of butter! Stock up time! :-)

• Mona says:

I believe four half sticks would equal half a pount i.e. 8 oz. This would make it over $4.00 per pound and not an attractive deal imho. Thanks fior the constant input and wonderful website.

• Erin says:

I’ve noticed that deals originating from I Heart the Mart are much, much lower than the prices in my Walmart in Richond, VA. I used to buy Walmart’s Great Value butter for $2.18/lb but it went up so much that I stopped buying it. I haven’t checked recently, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see LOL butter around $3/lb in Richmond area Walmarts. Something to keep in mind for folks living on either coast, where prices are higher.

• Erin says:

Nevermind! I was thinking this was for a pound of butter, but’s only a half pound, which really isn’t a good deal anyway.

• llc says:

the Kroger and Publix deal is for a pound. $2.50 minus .50MQ =$2.00 a lb. Wally World never has good prices on butter. I stock up when its on sale (around big holidays) and freeze it. It fits nicely in the door of my freezer which wont hold much else.

• Teresa says:

If anyone has Giant Eagle near them in the Ohio area there is this deal
    $0.50 off 1 LAND O LAKES Half Stick Butter

Land O’Lakes Quarters or Sticks $2.50
    50¢/1 from 3/10 SS, Printable
    ^FP: $1.50

Land O’ Lakes Spreadable Butter $1.67
    50¢/1 from 3/10 SS, Printable
    ^FP: 67¢
    Per Sisters shopping on a shoe string

• KayKay says:

I have purchased several pounds of Land O’Lakes butter using the Kroger sale price of 2 for $5. When you use two coupons and it doubles, you get 2 lbs of butter for $3. Great buy for this brand……