Staples Deals 3/17 – 3/23

Here are the best deals you can snag at Staples starting tomorrow, March 17th…

Easy Rebate Deals

Staples 8½” x 11″ Pastel Colored Paper 500 Sheets $8.99
Submit for the $5.99 Staples Easy Rebate (limit 4)
Final cost $3!

Hammermill 8.5″ x 11″ CopyPlus Copy Paper, 500 Sheets $6.99
Submit for the $6.99 Staples Easy Rebate (limit 2 per household)
Final cost FREE!

Staples Photo Supreme 8.5″ x 11″ Paper, 50 pk. $14.99
Submit for the $14.99 Staples Easy Rebate (limit 2 per household)
Final cost FREE!

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Staples Rewards

Duracell AA or AAA Batteries 16-pack $13.99
Get 100% back in Staples Rewards (limit 2 per customer, in-store only)
Final cost FREE!

Staples 8.5″ X 11″ Copy Paper 5-Ream Case $24.99
Get back $20 in Staples Rewards (limit 2 per customer, in-store only)
Final cost $4.99!

*To learn more about Staples Rewards, go here. And, for an update on changes to the program starting on 3/15, see my post here. Also, note that you cannot “roll” Staples Rewards.

Other Great Deals

Buy 2 10-ream Cases of Paper, Get 1 FREE Instantly

Staples Paper Clip Ball $1 (reg. $4.99!)
Staples Memo Pad, 3.4″ x 3.4″$2 (reg. $5.29!)
Paper Mate Sharpwriter 0.7 mm Mechanical Pencils, 12-pk. $2 (reg. $4.99!)
Staples Invisible Tape, 3/4″ x 1,000″, 3 pk. $3 (reg. $6.49!)

Staples Stand-up Stapler $3 (reg. $7.49!)
Scotch Sure Start Packaging Tape with Dispenser, 1.88″ x 38 yd 2 pk. $5 (reg. $9.49!)
Zebra Sarasa Retractable Gel Pens, medium 10-pk. $5 (reg. $12.29!)

Scott Mega Roll 6 pk. = 9 reg. Rolls $4.99 (limit 1 per customer)
Plus, use the $0.75/1 Scott Towels 6 rolls+ coupon found in the 3/17 SS
Final cost as low as $4.24!

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee 33.9 oz. $6.99 (limit 1 per customer)

Staples Turcotte Chair $69.99 (reg. $149.99)

Happy Shopping! :)

• maria says:

I know you cant roll rewards but can you use your rewards to purchase something on easy rebate and get full rebate amount ?

• Pat says:

They just had the free rebate on the photo paper and printer paper about 2 weeks ago. Surely we can’t submit another one so soon?

• M says:

Has anyone actually tried the Staples Rebates and received their money back? I’ve tried several rebates in the past, but many didn’t work.

• Teresa says:

Yes, I have gotten mine every time. (6 times) Every week is a new deal so you can do the rebate again. I asked a cashier and it has worked for me also.

• Misty says:

Yes. I have done several rebates and always received mine.

• Min says:

Yes, I’ve done a ton of them! When you submit it should email you a confirmation link/number. Maybe you can call them and they can help track it.

• Nikki says:

Yes, you can track your rebates after you enter them online. I do the rebates on a weekly basis.

• Shirley says:

You can choose paypal as an option to receive your money. There might be a small fee involved. Not sure.

• Tanya Willey says:

No fee for paypal, and they always send an email telling you the funds transfered – I always get the rebates without problems, saver than the post office misdelivering in my opinion (seems to happen all too often in my neighborhood).

• Loretta says:

In my experience, staples has the best & easiest rebate program around. I have done numerous rebates thru their “easy rebate” program on line & it’s super quick, easy & mine has been very reliable. I always do the check because i don ‘t have paypal. Good luck!!

• Connie says:

I get the multi-purpose paper pretty much every time it is offered with the easy rebate and the checks keep coming

• D says:

At the top of the post it says “Here are the best deals you can snag at Staples starting tomorrow, March 10th…”. Are these the deals for this week? Thanks!

• M says:

Is anyone buying the Hammermill 8.5″ x 11″ CopyPlus Copy Paper, 500 Sheets online? Is this the correct one: http://www.staples.com/HammerMill-Copy-Plus-Copy-Paper-8-1-2-inch-x-11-inch/product_122408? The picture doesn’t match what Collin posted, but the one in her post is 11 x 17 online.

• Debbie says:

Sometimes the items they advertise in the paper is a totally different picture compared to what is advertised in the store. I always make sure the item numbers match the offer. This does not happen often but I notice it with the photo paper. I also notice that my local store forgets to take down an expired ad posting or forget to put them up.

• vicky says:

How does this reward thing work? Is it cash back or just like the walgreens RR or CVS ECB? Can I purchase it online or I have to do it in store?
    TIA

• Courtney Kullman says:

I’m online looking at the memo pad, sarasa pens, and paper clip ball and none of the are on sale. How do I get these items on sale?

• Lisa says:

Is there a coupon to print for the free copy paper? Usually there is, but I don’t see a link. I pulled up the Staples coupons and don’t see one for the Hammermill paper. Thanks!

• Kim says:

Many items, including the free paper deal, is in-store online. Not online

• saffa says:

I’m new to staples rewards, so not sure how it works yet. My question is: Can I use a coupon on an item that’ll give me staples rewards? For example, the Duracell batteries, they’re $13.99 and I have a $1/1 coupon. Can I use it, pay $12.99 and still get the $13.99 in rewards?