High Value $1/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper or Fresh Wipes Coupon + Walgreens & CVS Deals

Wow! Head on over here to print this *HOT* and  high value $1/1 Cottonelle toilet paper (12 pk or larger) or Fresh Wipes any Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes (42 ct or larger) coupon. Plus, through 3/23, Walgreens has these Cottonelle Fresh wipes for just $2. Even sweeter, when you spend $15 in these, you’ll snag 3,000 Balance Rewards Points!

Check it out…

(Photo Credit: Wild for Wags)

Cottonelle Fresh Wipes 42 pk $2
Use the $1/1 Cottonelle toilet paper (12 pk or larger) or Fresh Wipes any Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes (42 ct or larger) coupon found here
Or use 2 $0.55/2 Cottonelle Fresh wipes coupons found here
Or use 2 $0.50/1 Cottonelle Fresh wipes coupons found in the 3/17 SS
Final cost just $1!

Or, if you are really wanting to stock up on wipes…

Buy 8 Cottonelle Fresh Wipes 42 pk $2
Total = $16
Use 4 $1/1 Cottonelle toilet paper (12 pk or larger) or Fresh Wipes any Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes (42 ct or larger) coupon found here (will need 2 computers)
Plus, use 2 $0.55/2 Cottonelle Fresh wipes coupons found here
Plus, use 2 $0.50/1 Cottonelle Fresh wipes coupons found in the 3/17 SS
Final cost $9.90 total – just $1.24 each + 3,000 Balance Rewards Points!

Also, check out this CVS Deal you can score through 3/23:

Spend $30 on select Scott, Kleenex, or Cottonelle products = $10 Ecb (limit 5)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Cottonelle or Cottonelle Ultra bath tissue 18pk $8.99
Buy 4 Kleenex Regular 100 ct $0.99
Total = $30.93
Use 3 $1/1 Cottonelle coupons found here (will need 2 computers)
Or the $0.55/1 Cottonelle bath tissue coupons found here
Plus, use the $1/4 or $0.50/3 Kleenex Facial Tissue coupon found in the 2/10 SS (Expires 3/23!)
Pay as low as $26.93
Get back $10 Ecb
Final cost $16.93 for all 7 items – that’s a total of 4 boxes of tissues and up to 54 rolls of bath tissue!

(Thanks, Erica & Photo Credit: Wild for Wags!)

• Kristen says:

Ooh! Thank you Collin! Love the wipes deal!

• Rebe says:

Thanks Collin! Correct me if I am wrong, but due to the coupon format one can print as many times as wanted. No need to have more than one computer.

• mel says:

Even though the setup allows you to print more than 1, each one you print will have the same unique user code and the store will not be reimbursed for multiples redeemed. You need to print 1, then go through the process again to get a new unique code.

• didijojo says:

How come we can’t just use 8 $1 Q’s? Am i missing something?

• shannon says:

After I printed one, it said “exceeded print limit.”

• Shanna says:

These are the only things I use in the bathroom! I would love extra coupons if anyone does not need theirs. shannabattle@yahoo.com

• I could have sworn I saw at my walgreens today where they had the 18 pack of TP on sale for $5 and also you would get 3000 points? I’ll use this coupon tomorrow and post if that’s true or not.

• Gilly says:

Cottonelle made an oopsie on this one!!! HAHAHA!

• Gilly says:

The 84 count wipes are on sale for $3/each and you get 3000 when you spend $15 of these products. They did not limit the number of coupons printer per computer on this one…I’m stocking up!

• Teresa says:

doesn’t that come out to $1.62 each? that would be more than 2 42 packs at $1.24

• mel says:

• Gilly says:

All of mine have different codes.

• Katie says:

Which code is different on yours? Even though I printed mine separately rather than increasing the quantity printed to 2, everything appears to be the same. I’m trying to figure out if I can legitimately use them both or not… Thanks!

• Gilly says:

You don’t change the print quantity. You enter different email addresses for a new coupon. It’s the one under the box code.

• Margaret says:

look at the little box on the top right the one than can be scanned by a phone. It will have a code right under it. If they are different your fine if they are the same you did it wrong. You can legally print 2 per email on this. Print 2 then go back and change the email you can print 2 more. If you just increase the print quantity this is illegal

• mel says:

how? if you change the print qty to 50, they will all print with the same code underneath that black square in the right corner.

• mommy says:

You don’t change the print qty to 50 that is illegal and I agree, we should do as Collin has taught us. However, if you do what Gilly said and use a different email address, the codes are different on every Q and I think that is legal. Since the codes are different and I plan to use them, Cottenelle is making money because I’m buying their product, isn’t that why they put the Q out there – to entice consumers to buy? If I am wrong then I certainly wouldn’t do it, I didn’t notice Collins quote after the coupons that I needed 2 computers until just now, otherwise I may not have printed so many.

• Mel says:

Oh, ok!, I didn’t realize you could use different email addresses. As long as each coupon has a unique pin, then you can use them. But you have to print 1 at a time, don’t change the print quantity.

• Gilly says:

How do you figure that Teresa? It would be $2 each for a 84 count or $1 for a 42 count based on the sale.

• Teresa says:

well i get for the 42 pk
      8*2= $16 -8 in coupons – 3 in rewards is $5 , so $0.62 each

for the 84 pack 8*3=$24-$8 – $3 in rewards = $13 so $1.62 each (instead of 2 42 packs at $1.24)

what am i doing wrong???

• Margaret says:

for the 42 pk:
      Buy 8
      8*$2= $16-(8)$1/1q= $8oop get 3000pts comes out to .625each….each wipe is .00186

For 84pk:
      Buy 5
      5*$3=$15 – (5) $1/1q= $10oop get $3000pts comes out to .70each tub…..each wipe is .001666

The difference is you get 336 wipes in the first scenario and 420 in the 2nd. In this case its cheaper PER WIPE to buy the 2nd scenario. They can be the same if you buy 10 in the first deal not 8.

• Gilly says:

But 3000 points doesn’t give you the savings, you need 5000 to get $5.

• paris013 says:

I did the math like this:

42 pk:

Buy 8 x $2 = $16 – 8 $1/1 Q = $8 for 336 wipes – 3,000 pts($3) = $5 for 336 wipes = .0148 cents

84 pk:

Buy 5 x $3 = 15 – 5 $1/1 Q = $ 10 for 420 wipes – 3,000 pts ($3) = $7 for 420 wipes = .0166 cents

This bothers me cause I’d rather not buy all the hard plastic cases just to throw away…

What do you guys think? Am I missing something?

• Gilly says:

When it’s decimal points below a penny….does it really matter? I don’t need the containers so I’m probably just going to get the 84 packs.

• molly says:

Stocking up would be great if Wags has more than 4-6 in their store. Guess I’ll have to hit 8 stores in my area tomorrow as I printed many coupons, but what a pain!

• Gilly says:

How many is too many? How many coupons do I have to print in order to be greedy??? LOL

• Jess says:

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

• Michelle735 says:

Does that mean if I “CAN” buy 5 Sunday papers for .50 each and have 5 people in my family… I shouldn’t? All of my Sunday papers allow the company where the product is purchased to remebrused.
      How is this different if the code/ID is different for each IP coupon?
      I think it works for everyone; K-C will sell toilet paper to Wags, the company (Wags) will get the money back, and I get my TP for a price that fits in my budget. Btw I usually give my money to P&G and buy Charmin. So this is Kimerbly Clark selling something they otherwise would not have.

• Kristen says:

If you do it the right way and only print in one at a time and dont change it to print 3 or 4 times, it only allows 2 prints!!! Like its suppose too..

• Sandy says:

Ladies, read the coupon a little closer. It states “Limit 1 coupon per purchase. Cannot be combined with any other coupon. Any other use constitutes fraud. ” Personally, I would not attempt to use 8 in one transaction on a Rewards card which is linked to your name.

• Mel says:

All coupons say limit one per purchase. Cannot be combined just means you can’t use it with another coupon, whether its a manuf or store coupon. As long as each coupon has a unique pin, then you can use all 8 if you’re buying 8 packages. However Walgreens just updated their coupon policy and can limit quantities if they fell 8 is excessive.

• Sandy says:

Oh! Thank you for clarifying for me. So, I printed the coupon twice and the top numbers, followed by the letters CC, are different, but the bottom numbers are the same. Are they unique coupons? Thanks for your help.

• Melissa says:

The numbers underneath that square box in the right corner are the unique id #s. Add long as those are different, then you’re good to go.

• Gilly says:

Actually no. It’s states “Limit one coupon per purchase on product or quantity specified.” Which means one coupon per item. If they meant per transaction, it would state that. A lot of coupons will limit the amount you may use per transaction. You paraphrased what the coupon said making it a completely different meaning.

• Sandy says:

I do have a question. I printed 2 and the numbers followed by the letters CC are different but, the numbers underneath are the same. Can I use both coupons?

• Gloria says:

I am alittle confused, the Walgreen’s scenario for 8 cottonelle says
    use 4 $1/1
    plus 2 $.55/2
    plus 2 $.50/1

isint that 10 cottonelle packs??

• Donna says:

I tried to print this q and was not allowed, the “ticket” popped up saying maximum number of prints had been reached. I assume it is because earlier today I printed 2 q’s for $1.50/Cottonelle tissue and wipes from the Cottonelle website. I tried my daughters email address from the same computer and was allowed to print 2 coupons, but not more. I also printed 2 for another daughters email address from the same computer. I will be passing their coupons on to each of them as the coupons all state “Reproduction, alteration, transfer, or sale is strictly prohibited AND each coupon states “Printed exclusively for …” with each of our email addresses printed on the coupons.
    I’m guessing some people being able to repeatedly print coupons may have been discovered by the company, their error was corrected, now allowing us to print only 2 which is usual and customary for internet printed coupons.

• Sonya says:

I used the $1.00 coupon and $3.00 RR to score (2) 42-count boxes for $0.00!!!

NOTHING beats free!

• Jennifer says:

Hello everyone. I just wanted to inform you that the wipes are also on sale at target for 1.99 per pack. And if you use the $1 off coupon it makes it .99 per pack. Also when I purchased mine Target gave me a .75 off coupon after my purchase. So I brought back another $1 coupon printed from another coupon and my $.75 coupon so it made the pack of wipes .24. Just wanted everyone to know! Happy couponing! !