*HOT* Super High Value $3/1 Udi’s Gluten Free Product Coupon (Limited Quantities Available)

Hurry on over here and enter your name, email address, and zip code and click on the Create Your Udi’s Coupon button to score a HOT, super high value Bricks coupon valid for $3 off ANY Udi’s Gluten Free Product! Be quick, as there are a limited number available!

Fine Print: Limited number of coupons available. One coupon per person. Coupons distributed on a first come first serve basis.

(Thanks, Kaylee!)

• Linda says:

Thanks, got one.

• teena says:

Thank you, i started my gluten free diet.

• Mrs says:

No snail mail option. :(

• Darcey says:

Awesome! Thanks so much!!

• Kristen says:

Thanks, it let me print 2!

• Lisa says:

Thank you! I was able to print 2. I really appreciate the gluten-free coupons, as my son and I are on a special diet. :)

• sara says:

I printed this last time and couldn’t find a place that sold it. Does anyone know of a good place to use this coupon?

• Liz says:

Thank you!

• Shanshan says:

Thank you!!! Love to eat healthier.

• Amy says:

Been switching to healthier products, how’s udis?

• rachel says:

Udi’s is one of the best GF breads and granola products I’ve found. The breads/muffins are usually in the freezer section of my grocery stores.

• Nel says:

Has anyone tried these? I see they are available at Hyvee… wondering which products are best.

• rachel says:

The cinammon toast is great and their granolas are good too. They also have blueberry muffins. Most grocery stores seem to carry only select varieties but I’ve never tried one I don’t like!

• Kate says:

How much do they cost?

• Natasha says:

Randalls has a just for you coupon for $2 off $10 Udi gluten free purchase you can combine this with.

• Cindy says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

• Tilla Ham says:

My 9 year old daughter has Celiacs disease, so these coupons are literally a life saver. I do not understand why gluten free is a fad diet, or a heathier option. If you are eating gluten free breads and products, you are only replacing the wheat flour with corn flour, and rice flour…and abundance of any grain isn’t any healthier for you.

Just my two cents. I’m glad it’s become a fad diet because it makes the products more readily available, however at the same time many restaurants and products are lax on their GF standards which has led to my daughter becoming ill on a few occasions. Many restaurants now ask “is this for medical reasons”

• rachel says:

I have Celiac and so do my two sons. I agree completely. Replacing typical gluten items with the GF substitute usually has higher calories and most of the options aren’t any healthier. We are 95% Paleo at this point but we still use Udi’s cinammon raisin toast as a breakfast option until I can find a Paleo recipe for frozen waffle that will work for my son who is also egg free.

I have to say – eating grain free has made me feel SOOOOOO much better. It’s insane the stuff we put in our body and we are just used to feeling bad and don’t even realize it. But working full time with 2 kids under 3 and cooking everything we eat (we are SUPER sensitive to gluten so I eat out rarely but my son doesn’t eat out at all) is a lot to handle. But it’s totally worth it!

• Tilla Ham says:

My 9 year old is super sensitive as well. Her numbers when first diagnosed were in the 80s and i think normal is under 10. She can’t have any exposure without migraine, vomitting and diarrhea. It is very hard to eat out. I usually end up packing her a divided container full of foods wherever we go. One restaurant brought us fries they assured us a dozen times were gluten free, and then half way through the meal and employee ran out and said OMG i am so sorry the fries are gluten free but the seasoning i sprinkled on them isn’t…she threw up all night…but the scary part is the long term effects like high risk of diabetes, stomach cancer, crones disease, lymphoma.

• Emilytwinmom says:

I feel the same frustration! My son and I are celiacs, and thanks to the fad dieters we have to research everything, even things labeled “gluten free” because there is no regulations as to how much gluten is ok to put in “gluten free” foods :( Udi’s rocks tho, their chocolate chocolate chip muffins are our fave!!!

• Tilla Ham says:

my baby girl loves the blueberry muffins and she will do just about anything for their cinnamon rolls. She can’t eat betty crocker gluten free mixes, they make her sick.

• Em says:

We are a family of Celiacs. We’re beegan and near raw, so it makes it really easy to keep our home gluten free. We don’t allow any gluten food into our home to keep the particles from getting everywhere. While a food at a resteraunt may be gluten free the work surface that it is prepared on probably won’t be. That’s the same issue with “gluten free” prepared foods. If it processed in a factory with gluten foods the cross contamination is there. When family makes us “gluten free” foods I just trash them (of course they don’t know that), their kitchen is contaminated. Sucks, but health prevails over risk. We haven’t had an exposure in literally years.

• nelly says:

you are so right!! we need to stop believing what companies keep telling us what is healthy, just to sell a product.

Udi’s Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread -

Ingredients (25):
      Water, Flour Blend Gluten Free (Tapioca Starch, Potato(es) Starch, Tapioca Starch Modified, Rice Brown Flour) , Raisin(s), Vegetable(s) Oil (Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil) , Egg(s) Whites, Cane Juice Evaporated, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Sugar, Yeast, Cinnamon, Salt, Gum (Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate, Guar Gum) , Pea Protein, Corn Syrup Solids Cultured, Enzyme(s)

no thank you.

• MiamiMami says:

I’m also a celiac and this brand keeps me sneezing all the time. I’m thinking they might use GMO’s as they irritate my celiacs

• Tilla Ham says:

my packaging on the one i have in fridge says gmo free..but not sure if that is all of their products. it has never affected my daughter adversely. but other brands have so i think it just depends upon each person

• melissa s says:

My boys have aspergers and while have had allergy testing done and came back negative from everything they have some severe Gi issues (especially my lil one) and so they think he has sensitivities to gluten, dairy and eggs but not actually allergens. So they wanted us to eliminate those items as much as possible. a friend has been talking to me about the Paleo diet and had me order “eat like a dinosaur” which im still awaiting in the mail but any other advice to get kids whom are very OCD (has to be the same texture, color, box, etc), sensory oriented, picky and in love with carbs to eat a diet that follows those guidelines? HELP!!!! :)

• Carrie says:

Thank you!!

• Kasey says:

Thank You!!!

• Katie says:

Got mine! I’ve been finding clearance Udi’s GF bread at Fred Meyer’s in the freezer section (not in the organic area) marked down to $2.49. Can’t wait for some free GF bread!

• Erin says:

We really enjoy their raisin bread. Thank you. :)

• Melanie says:

I love bread again! Thank you Udis!!

• Shannan says:

Thank you so much!!

• Katie says:

I love Udis bread!! It is so yummy!

• Tasha says:

I only got $1 off coupon not $3.

• Amy says:

For those of you who don’t know, Udi’s is also found in the frozen section. I searched and searched and searched in my Kroger store for this product, and the only place I was able to find it was in the frozen. I tried the Gluten Free section and the Organic section with no luck. So if you can’t find it, you might want to check the frozen. HTH

• Kay says:

I wasn’t able to print any. I’m soy and dairy free. My dad is gluten, soy, and dairy free. I prefer some gluten free items over soy free items because they taste better. But is really hard to find affordable items when you have food allergies.

• Angyl says:

I don’t think I have ever been so excited about a coupon. :-) thank you so much

• Thanks! It helps so much to get a $ break on the GF diet!

• Andrea says:

Love UDI’s. just wish it were more readily available.

• LaKendra says:

Looking forward to trying it for the first time! Thanks for posting!

• Shanshan says:

“Thank you for your support of Udi’s Gluten Free.

All Facebook offer coupons have currently been claimed.

Please visit Udi’s Gluten Free on Facebook

for any upcoming promotions.”

Now only $1/1 left on their official site