Rite Aid: *HOT* $20 +Up Reward w/ $30 Purchase of Select Items (Finesse, Carmex, Sucrets + More!)

Calling all Rite Aid shoppers! Through March 30th, purchase $30 worth of select items (choose from over 30 items!) and you’ll snag a $20 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers). Combine these select items with manufacturer’s coupons to get even more bang for your buck. Check out all the items that qualify for this $20 +Up Reward below. Also note that my local Rite Aid had a huge display of all the qualifying items on an end cap with the sign above (qualifying items should have a yellow tag on the shelf advertising the fact that they qualify for this $20 +Up Reward).

Buy $30 Worth of the Items Below thru 3/30 and Get a $20 +Up Reward
Cutex nail polish remover
Cystex
Denorex
E.p.t. pregnancy test kit 2 ct-3ct
Finesse – $3.99
Fleet enema twin pk $3.29
Hyland’s cold ‘n cough, leg cramps, and teething tablets
Joint flex
Stoppain roll-on/gel/spray
Sucrets
Summer’s eve
Udderly smooth
Wart stick
Yardley soap

Check out this deal scenario to get you thinkin’…

Buy 4 Finesse Hairspray on sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free this week at $3.99 each
Buy 2 Udderly Smooth Cream 4 oz. $2.99 each
Buy 1 Sucrets Lozenges 18 ct. $4.49
Buy 2 Carmex Moisture Plus $2.99 each
Buy 2 Yardley Luxurious Hand Soap 8.4 oz. $2.99 each
Total = $30.41
Use the $1/2 Udderly Smooth coupon found in the 2/3 Parade insert
Use the $1/1 Sucrets coupon found in the 11/18 SS or found here
Use 2 $0.75/1 Carmex Moisture Plus coupons found here
Pay $26.91
Get a $20 +Up Reward when you buy $30 worth (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost $6.91 for all!

Have you come up with any other great scenarios?! Please share them below!

(Thanks to all the readers who have emailed and left comments about this promo!)

• Pamela says:

I do most of my deals at CVS. If I get a $20 up reward a RiteAid, must I spend the entire $20 in one shopping trip?

• joe vezino says:

Last week I bought $42.50 worth of regular price St. Joseph baby aspirin, and got 20% off using my wellness card. I used 3-$4.50 off $9.99 St. Joseph purchase and 1-$2.25 off $4.50 purchase, and got a $20 up reward. Final cost = $2 money maker.

• Samy says:

There is also $3.00 off monistat coupon on their webpage

• cjs says:

Bummer…we only use like two items on that list :(

• Larkin says:

There is a $2 coupon for Stopain and also a $2 coupon on MidNite. There was a $1/2 Carmex printable coupon. That may make for a good combination with the $4.50 coupons on St. Joseph using 20% off for Gold users!

• Ketryna says:

I bought 2 3ct. ept preg tests. Total came to 30.78 after my 20% discount, used 2 2.00/1 copuons, paid 26.78 got back 20.00 +up. 6.78 for 6 digital pregnancy tests. These things are so expensive so figured I would take advntage of this deal since we are trying for baby #3. Thanks

• jane says:

I’m not quite sure how the +up rewards work. the $20 +up rewards for this is for the future use or can it be used towards the $30 transaction, leaving $10 oop. thanks.

• Meagan M says:

I do not have a rie-aid by me but in one of the Walgreens booklets there is a coupon for the OCEAN sinis rinse $3/1.

• Gilbert says:

I don’t need any of this stuff-stockpile fat & sassy…I pass.
    More for you folks in Kennesaw :)

• Carly says:

Can someone help me out? I’ve not been able to keep up with RA policy changes… I did this deal today and got the $20 Up – if I do it again tomorrow am I able to use the $20 up towards the cost – or are we still not able to get ups on an item if we use ups that came from that very same item?

• April says:

Can you buy $30 worth of items and then go back after 24 hours and use the up reward towards another $30 worth of items spending only $20 oop total for $60 worth of items?

• Chris says:

Do you have to buy the items all at once? Or can you do multiple transactions until the end of the month?

• Jennifer says:

You can probably do it in multiple transactions from my experience, but I don’t know their technical rules on how it is tracked.

• Dianne says:

Yes, you can on a $/$$ threshold. Their registers will keep track of it on the bottom of your receipt. If you plan to do it that way, when you hit the threshold, your +Up Reward will print.

• Rebe says:

I did the St Joseph last week in 3 transactions because not one single store had 4. I got the $20 up rew when I reached the $30 and I have a few more dollars towards a second deal.

• Larkin says:

Yay!! I just purchased 3 St. Joseph and 2 carmex. Used 3 $4.50 coupons on St. Joseph and $1/2 carmex, totaled $30.67 with my 20% gold discount. Thats a $3.83 Money Maker!!

• Carl says:

This week the finesse is b1g1 and if you can find 16 it is .75 each, not too bad a deal :)

• Dee says:

Is this week the start of the buy $30 get $20 UP reward? I purchased some of the items on the list earlier in March.

• sue says:

This deal is not working as stated. I just got back from RA and they made me buy $30.00 after coupons and +up to get the $20.00 reward.

• Larkin says:

Something doesn’t sound right. How could they have made you purchase $30 after coupons to get your UPS?? That just isn’t right. The UP REWARD is always issuing the total before coupons are applied. Coupons act like cash in your hands. I would definitely question that one. I done the deal with no problems in VA.

• Larkin says:

ALWAYS USING (sorry,spelling)

• Susanna says:

That is exactly what I said but it did clearly state on my reciept what my amount spent towrds the promotion was. So I couldn’t argue that I had spent $30.00. I ended up going along with it and getting 32 items total that our family uses for the $30.00 spent so it worked out and wasn’t worth fighting them over.

• Samy says:

Sue, which RA was it?

• Jess says:

bought 2 tubs of cerave cream at $15.99/ea, used 2 $1 off coupons (hey every bit counts!), got them 2/$30 with $20 up…waited till they restocked, used the $20 and 2 $1 offs, all total got 4 tubs worth $64 for $5/ea, which is an unbelievable deal for CeraVe. We go through it like made on our son with eczema…thanks Rite Aid!

• GPY says:

I’m going to try this later today or tomorrow…

1 Kerasel ointment = approx $9.99 – $1 coupon (found here http://www.kerasal.com/coupon.php PLUS mail in UPC and receipt for FREE Moisture Enhancing Socks found here http://www.kerasal.com/sockbate.shtml) = approx $8.99 in store

2 Salonpas items = approx $5.99 each ($10.98) – 2 $2/1 SS online coupons (found here http://www.mysavings.com/smartsource-printable-grocery-coupons.asp?dtpid=CD407&dtcid=5ebeb04588cdedce65a5c18cb672750e) = approx $7.98 in store

1 Keri lotion = approx $8.79 – $2 coupon (found in SS 02/03/13) = $6.79 in store

Approx total in store = $23.76 (but $30.76 worth of items) – $20 +Up Reward = $3.76 OOP

I usually base my calculations off the highest original price on the RiteAid website but sometimes my store prices are higher, so we’ll see what happens!

• GPY says:

Edit: 2 Salonpas items = $11.98, but still $7.98 after the 2 $2/1 coupons :)

• Carly says:

Ooh! So happy I saw your post! I love the Kerasol foot cream! I got 2 tubes last year when they had a great deal, but have never repurchased it since it is pricey for a tiny tube. Going to do this – made my feet feel SO soft! :)

• Gabby says:

Has Rite Aid changed their coupon policy in the last week? A friend of mine went shopping today and the cashier had told her their coupon policy changed and if she wanted to get the UPS on her purchase she couldn’t use the coupons and if she used the coupons they would not give her the UPS. I was at Rite Aid 3 days ago and that was NOT the case… ( This was in Gulf Shores, Alabama )

• Gina says:

Hi Gabby,
      The “information” your friend was given is wrong. Just like you I used coupons and received the +Ups yesterday. The policy has not changed this week.

• Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty
    finding one? Thanks a lot!