CVS: Huggies Pull-Ups Jumbo Packs Only $4.67 Starting 3/24 (Print Coupons Now!)

Heads up! Starting 3/24, CVS will have Huggies Pull-Ups jumbo packs on sale for $10 AND when you spend $30 on participating baby products (including Pull-Ups), you will get back a $10 Extra Care Buck! Sweet! Even better, you can use this high value $2/1 Pull-Ups Training Pants (Jumbo pack or larger) coupon to lower your out of pocket expense. So with that being said, check out the deal you can score starting 3/24…

Spend $30 on Participating Baby Items (including Pull-Ups) = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Buy 3 Huggies Jumbo Pack Pull-ups 2/$20
Total = $30
Use 3 $2/1 Pull-Ups Training Pants coupon found here and/or here
Pay $24
Get back a $10 Ecb
Final cost $14 total – only $4.67 per package!

* Don’t forget that this deal doesn’t start until 3/24. However, make sure to print your coupons now so that you are ready for this great sale!

(Thanks, For The Mommas!)

• Marina says:

That would have been perfect if I shopped there but I stopped shopping there because they want to know the weight of every employee they hire OR they could pay $50 month to get out of that.

• Samantha says:

They do not release that information to the employer CVS, it is for health insurance purposes. They are not just weighing employes when the come in the door. Health insurance is more expensive for people who don’t have healthy weights and their insurance company is trying to supplement that with charging participants who don’t meet the criteria.

• megan says:

what??

• Teresa says:

who cares. geez so many things to worry about in my own life then to worry about if cvs is asking for peoples weight. just let things go man.

• Mandy says:

Obesity is a big problem. This is something health insurances need to know now. We have to have it on our drivers license for everyone to see…

• mel says:

oh please. CVS is not the only one to require that information. And its for the insurance co, not “cvs”. My mom has been taking yearly wellness exams for 3 years now through her job. those that don’t comply have to pay extra on their premium.

• aprril says:

hey I work for cvs and it is nothing like that

• ashley says:

I just did this deal this week too!

• VB says:

I already did this this week and planning another trip. So is this going to be going on for another week? I live in Chicago.

• Shayla says:

check your local ad…it should be released by Thurs so you can see if it is in there. We had it this week and it shows it is again next week.

• Hot momma says:

I went to my local CVS today, and the promo is ongoing. I got a 30dollar extra bucks after I purchased 3 pull ups diapers. They were 2/20, and I used the 2 dollar q’s. Guess, I can roll over my xtrabux next week along with the q’s for a much sweeter deal! Thanks Collin!

• Tiffany says:

Awww I printed mine a while back when it came out and it won’t let me print any more :(. Mine is expired too

• Kim says:

Anyone know if we can expect huggies diaper Qs anytime soon? (I don’t need pullups yet, but the diaper stockpile is starting to get a little too low for my comfort :-) )

• Elise says:

I have extra pull-up $2 off coupons from the Huggies House Party. If anyone would like some mailed, email me your address at cass_vill@yahoo.com I have about 20.

• amanda m says:

I have 3 dollars off pull ups if anyone wants to trade for them! Amanda.medina68atyahoodotcom

• Colleen S says:

Question – I’m just getting into pull-up phase :) Do either of these have the velcro-type option on the side? So you can open them without ripping them? Definitely taking advantage of this offer just not sure which to go with…thanks!!

• Shawna says:

If you previously did the Huggies Easy-On, Easy-Off Challege (their slip-on diapers) on their facebook page you can go back & print more $3 coupons, if you share with friends via email or facebook! Your page should say, Challenge Complete! “Click to get your coupon”. I’ve got back 3 different weeks and it keeps letting me print!

• danielle says:

I can’t sign up for an account on the pull ups website to get this coupon–nothing happens when I click on the “sign up now” button. grrr

• yenny says:

what is ecb

• ashley says:

Hi my name is ashley i have a 2 year old son now he is using pull up and would love to use this deal.. can you help me out and let me know if this is still good or where i can get great deals please any help would love to this great deals thank you ashley