Target: Cabbage Patch Cuties Only $6 Starting 3/24 (Print Coupon Now!)

As I mentioned before here, there is a rare $2/1 Cabbage Patch Cuties coupon available for you to print. Plus, this coupon just got even sweeter as these will be on sale for only $8 at Target starting on 3/24! So check out the deal you can score…

Buy Cabbage Patch Cuties on sale for $8 – reg. $9.99 (Starting 3/24)
Use the $2/1 Cabbage Patch Cuties coupon found here
Final cost only $6!

* Remember that you can’t score this deal until Sunday, 3/24.

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Misty says:

Ahhhhh!! Look at that pink Giraffe!! I must have it:) I’ve never seen that one….

• Shayla says:

me too!!! My mom would love this, she is crazy over giraffes. I have not seen it either but may have to scoop it out and see if I can snag one!

• Liz says:

Is this going to be in Sunday’s ad? Just bought one today and hoping to get a price adjustment next week!

• Britt says:

They have a super cute bunny one which is perfect for Easter baskets!!

• katrina1220 says:

Just wondering if anyone has any advice as to how I could get this coupon. I couldn’t get the coupons to print on my printer, but coupons.com says my limit has been reached. I really do not have the coupons and the FAQ on coupons.com says they do not have the ability to reset printing limits. I’d love to pick up a couple of these for some special little girls in my life but can’t find the coupon anywhere else. Any ideas, anyone?

• Joanna says:

You can print coupons at the library

• Becky says:

If you have a smart phone and Bluetooth printer you can print from your phone :) between my 2 laptops one desktop and two iPhones I can get at least 2to cooperate to print :)

• Jessica says:

I would love to be able to print from my phone. Can you tutor me on to do it? My print app kept saying my printer is not supported… Is there a program I need to download? Thanks.

• Annie says:

If you bought it this week with a coupon can you get a price adjustment? If so, how?

• katrina1220 says:

Annie, I think some folks have been able to bring their receipts to the customer service desk to get refunded the difference between what they paid and the sale price. I have heard some people say that Target will not do a price adjustment when a coupon is involved, though (or at least will not deduct the amount of the coupon when the price is adjusted). So if you paid $9.99 -$2 coupon for a total of $7.99, some stores would refund you $1.99 (since the sale price is $8). From what I have heard, it sounds as if some stores would not do this; they would simply adjust the price to $8 and not apply the coupon savings (which would not benefit you at all since $7.99 is what you paid). Perhaps someone else can provide further clarification. I have not tried it myself; this is just what I have heard.

• M says:

I bought Circo crib sheets a few days before they went on sale. I took them back with the receipt to the customer desk and I also handed her one of the Target $5 off Circo bedding coupons. She refunded the sale difference and also the coupon amount. No problem at all. I realize with coupons anymore, YMMV.

• Shayla says:

My experience has been if it is a sale within 7 days of purchase, they will price adjust but if you used a target store coupon, they will not adjust unless the sale price is lower than the cost less the coupon (does that make sense)? In this case, since you used a manufacturer coupon, they should adjust the sale price down…worth a shot. The person was fortunate, as my store no longer accept any coupons past 24 hours.

• Annie says:

Thanks all!

• Terri says:

Target Cabbage Patch Cuties will be on sale tomorrow for $8.00, you can use the $2.00 coupon and get it for $6.00. I thought the sale was today. “NOT”…..Went to Wal-Mart to pick some stuff up. Checked out the price for the Cabbage Patch Cuties and they were $ 10.47. Went to customer service and told them about the sale at Target tomorrow and this is what I ended up with for my Easter basket gift. FYI…..I printed out the offer to show them. OOP $4.42. Tried to upload the pictue but coudn’t

• Connie says:

Darn, I don’t see the coupon anymore? Does anyone know if its still available under a different zip code?