Target: Over 70 New Printable Store Coupons + Better than FREE Schick Hydro Silk Razors

Target just released over 70 new Target store printable coupons and remember, these can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for additional savings. Head on over here to start printing. Also, I would suggest printing what you think you may use now as popular Target coupons don’t seem to stick around for long.

Here are a few of my favorite new coupons

$5/2 Schick Hydro Silk Razors or Cartridges
$2 Off Revlon beauty tool purchase of $6 or more
$2 Off Revlon nail item wyb a Revlon Cosmetics item
$2/2 AXE personal care items
$1/1 Colgate Optic White toothpaste 4-oz.
$2/1 Almay smart shade cosmetics item
$1/1 Method cleaning item
20% Off Dora Toy item
20% Off SpongeBob SquarePants Lego item
FREE Post Great Grains Cereal wyb Burts Bees Intense Hydration
B2G1 FREE Haagen Dazs ice cream items 14-oz.
$1/1 Smucker’s Uncrustables frozen sandwiches
$1/2 Quaker items

* Also, there are quite a few new Up & Up product coupons, plus lots more!

Use the new Schick Hydro Silk Target store coupon to score the following Target deal:

Buy 2 select Schick Razors and/or Refills = FREE $5 Target gift card

Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Schick Hydro Silk Razors $7.99 each (price may vary by region)
Total = $15.98
Use the $5/2 Schick Hydro Silk Cartridges or Razors Target store coupon found here
Plus, use 2 $4/1 Schick Hydro Silk Razor or Refill coupons found in the 2/24 (exp. 3/24!) or 3/24 SS
Pay $2.98
Get back a $5 Target gift card (through 3/30)
Final cost 2 razors for FREE + over a $2 moneymaker!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

Stay tuned for the Target weekly deals this evening…

• Mel says:

Wish I had access to a printer! I want to do the razor deal!

• Tarri says:

One of my Target has them for 8.99 and the other 9.99 so not a mm for me.

• Kathy says:

I’m currently unable to print Target coupons. Can anyone please tell me if the “Buy One Get One 50% off Threshold toss pillows” coupon has an online coupon code? Usually there’s tiny print viewable before printing if one of their coupons has the code. This one doesn’t. I was hoping this one might have the code if the coupon was printed. Thanks!

• Roma says:

HI Collin Thank you so much for all U do for us. I tried to print coupons from target website and it wont let me print any thing. It says ink toner is low, I have a new ink toner. Could you plzz tell me how to print coupons from target website.

• Sally says:

Their software has changed and is very picky about ink levels. Try taking it out and putting it back in. It will not print if the ink is low.
      Heard they are working on fixing this issue.
      Mine only print in color

• Molly says:

Same here, Target coupons print in COLOR even though I have my print preferences on BLACK ink only, there go my savings having to pay for color ink, i am really upset about this!

• Julie says:

I noticed my color settings have changed after printing coupons, as I haven’t replaced my color cartridge after it was emptied and removed from the printer. I have things set for grayscale, and the Target coupons have been printing so horrible lately (the non-Target-website coupons printed perfectly). I was still able to use them at the store, by going to customer service before hand. One store said the cashier can adjust the price. Another store said the same thing, but the cashier had no clue on how to do that, or enter the coupons, but customer service was able to put the store coupons through, which took forever.

• Erin says:

Is anyone else having issues printing from Target with the new printing software? It only lets me print one of each instead of the regular two prints and it took FOREVER to print.

• atlremix says:

I’m excited to try this deal. I still have a couple $5 off one Schick razor coupons from the BzzAgent campaign. Yay :)

• tammy says:

None of the coupons on Target are MQs anymore ! But I have noticed less exclusions it seems. The Quaker cpn no size exclusion.

• J says:

There are manufacturer’s coupons on Target.com. Look for “when you buy.” Those ones are MQ. Specifically the Yoplait ones I just printed.

• tammy says:

Ty! I remember the ones stating” with” purchase were TQ but for some reason I also thought the ones with out any words in front of the item were MQs I’m blaming it on all the snow today! LOL

• Every store in the state is out of these razors! :(

• Gilbert says:

Well, I got 4 free of the Men’s Hydro this morning @ RA. Stock was surprisingly good for them.

• Gilbert says:

And you know, when I peek in my razor stockpile box-there are many more Men’s razors thanwormens. Not as many deals for the ladies styles for some reason.

• Julie says:

I don’t think I’ve ever had a women’s razor in my stockpile. I do think the men’s work better. I’ve cut my legs a ton with fancy women’s razors, and paid so much more.

• Kim says:

The 2 Target close to me have been out for almost a month. I do not have very high hopes. Will have to wait for next sale.

• I didn’t get the gift card back on this one. Also, the razors were $9.49 ea. so I feel like I got ripped off. :(

• Mita says:

My $4 coupon from the 2/24 SS doesn’t expire until 4/7.

• Amy K says:

There was also one that expired today. I thought I was only going to have one coupon and then I found the one that expired on 4/7 too. :)

• Donna H. says:

Is this offer in the Target ad? All I see in the ad is the $5 gift card when you buy 2 GILETTE items listed (Fusion ProGlide & Venus razors)

• Amy K says:

Looks like someone cleared the shelf at my store. :(

• Trena says:

Last night at our Target in the DFW area, they were on sale for $5.99, it was a moneymaker for me yesterday, but unbelievable when you add this q in the mix!

• Savedbycoupons says:

We can only use one manufacturers coupon with one Target coupon. It states that in the Target coupon policy and my store is very strict about it. They will be glad to take the extra manufacturers coupon, but not give credit for it.

• Amy K says:

It states one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon per item. Since you are buying two razors, you can use two manufacturer coupons. They are getting the policy wrong then.

• Rachel says:

Target in Utah they are 7.99 unfortunately they only had one left on the shelf and our still out if the free bounce dryer sheets all try again in a few days. I live getting nice razors for free.

• Abby says:

How do u get bounce dryer sheets free? Was there a coupon I missed?!

• J says:

I think it was the 3/3 inserts. in the P&G there was a coupon for $3/3 Bounce dryer sheets AND there was a Target coupon for $3/3 in the SS. The small (35 ct?) boxes are around $2, so 3=free.

• Adrienne says:

which utah store?

• Melanie says:

The target in Jordan Landing had restocked the bounce last Monday. I was finally able to get them then.

• Renee says:

I have gone several times to find the Bounce dryer sheets. Finally on my 4th trip they had some so I got 6 boxes as that was all the Target Qs I had of the $3/3. Then I noticed there was a $1.50/2 Target Q also. Although not as great as free but today I went and they finally restocked again and bought 6 more boxes @ .50 each.

• Natalia says:

I’m not able to print for the first time. I picked all my coupons and I got an error message that my coupons didn’t print.

• rmac3982 says:

Don’t forget to use those red cards! :)

• Brianne says:

Question– the schick target coupon says save $5 on two items: cartridges and razors. Does this mean I must buy one of each or can I use it on two razors?

• Natasha says:

Brianne-you can mix and match; you could buy 2 razors, 2 cartridges, or a razor and a cartridge. I always find it cheapest to buy 2 razors which usually include 2-3 cartridges already

• sandra says:

Coupons did not print :(

• marae says:

i have 2 extras of schick hydro silk razor or refill expires 4/7. i would like to trade them for bogo suave professionals moroccan infusion or keratin infusion product expires 3/24

• cherry says:

My walmart let me use the 4.00 off coupons for one razor, so I got two razors for 2.74. 1.37/each. The manager ok’d it herself. Not sure if anyone else has these for 5.37 at their walmart.

• Barb says:

My coupon from 3/24 SS good for $4/1 says that it cannot be used on single packs, yet that is what is presented in the Totally Target deal scenario. Am I interpreting the coupon incorrectly?

• Sarah says:

The new Target in Holly Springs, NC is fully stocked! Plus I didnt need to do the deal twice, so I left some great coupons there for you! And even better they had the bonus packages for the same price so you got a shower holder/clip and 2 extra cartridges!
    My deal: 2 bonus pack Silk Shavers-$9.49 each. Total-$18.98
    Used $5 Target coupon & stacked with $4 coupon
    Rec’d $5 Giftcard
    =total oop $4.98 tax for 2 razors, 4 cartridges and 2 holders

Then I noticed the disposable Silk Razors (3 per pack)-I hadnt seen this deal posted, just happened to print and clip the coupons so I grabbed two packs of those. My deal was:
    2 disposable razor pack-$9.49/each
    Total-$18.98
    Used 2/$3 Target coupons & 2/$4 coupons from 3/24 paper
    Total= $4.98 oop tax

Overall total-$9.96 tax for 8 razors, 4 extra cartridges & 2 shower clips/hangers

Might not have made money but I am feeling great about scoring such great deals!! I love Hip2Save!! And my sisters will too:)

• Simone says: