Walmart: Rimmel Nail Polish Only $0.50

WooHoo! If you’re  in need of some new spring colors for your nails and toes, then you may want to check out this deal! Walmart currently has Rimmel 60 Second nail polish priced at just $1.50 (Walmart prices may vary by region). Combine this price with the $1/1 Rimmel London Product Coupon and you can snag yourself a great deal on nail polish!

Check it out…

Rimmel Nail Polish priced around $1.50
Use the $1/1 Rimmel London Product coupon found in the 3/17 SS or here
Final cost $0.50!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, I Heart The Mart!)

• Sunny says:

I haven’t been able to print Red Plum coupons in months. The screen fades out and the timer just spins. Any ideas of what I should do?

• karem says:

clear your history if that doesn’t work go to your computer start menu, click on control settings, click on java, then click on the general tab, click on settings, click delete files(this does not harm your computer), click OK, then go back and reopen your browser and try to print again, you should be able to print with no problems Dear, hope it helps fix that pesky problem

• Deana says:

I used the new flat brush style polish for the first time this week but in a different brand. The polish goes on SUPER fast and smooth. If you haven’t tried the new flat brush now is the time to try it since this is such a great deal. I love this new brush so much that I am thinking of replacing all my old polishes with polishes that have this type brush.

• Charlette Scarlette says:

I am unable to print their coupons as well :( I apreciate the advice, but I went to control setting and am unable to find anything about java.

• Erin D. says:

I found the coupon in the 3/17/13 RP, not SS.

• Darya says:

I can’t find the coupon? Is it gone? Or do I need to change the zip?

• DeAnn says:

Beware, this coupon would not work for me, the computer said “no matching item found”. The cashier was nice and put them through manually, but just a heads up in case you run into a problem too.

• cozycoupon says:

This polish is really awesome! The color last & it goes on smooth & thick! One coat might be enough! It last for about 4 to 5 days without chipping, It’s a great buy! it’s like you came from the salon !!!!