$1/1 Ghirardelli Bag Coupon (New Link!) + 3 More $1/1 Ghirardelli Coupons Still Available

Yum! Calling all chocoholics and those of you still looking for goodies to throw in those Easter baskets! You can head here to print yet another new and high value $1/1 Ghirardelli bag coupon! This is in addition to the 3 other printable coupons still available…

*$1/1 Ghirardelli Bag Coupon
*$1/1 Ghirardelli Bag Coupon
*$1/1 Ghirardelli Bag Coupon

With these coupons, you should really be able to stock up on chocolates! Plus, here are a few current and upcoming drugstore deals you can score…

Walgreens (Through 3/30)

Ghirardelli squares 4.58-5.32 oz 2/$6
Use the $1/1 Ghardelli Bag coupon found here or here or here or here
Final cost only $2!

CVS (Through 3/30)

Ghirardelli Squares 3.3-5.32 oz 2/$7
Use the $1/1 Ghardelli Bag coupon found here or here or here or here
Final cost only $2.50!

Rite Aid (Starting 3/31)

Ghirardelli Squares 3.5-5.32 oz. $2.99
Use the $1/1 Ghardelli Bag coupon found here or here or here or here
Final cost only $1.99!

(Thanks for the heads up on the new coupon link, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Sasha says:

I like the $1. bags of DOVE candies deal @ Publix YUM!
    I got 8 bags-caramel-filled are my favs.

• Heidi says:

Our family loves these!!! Thank you so much!

• maflies1 says:

Cute Easter coupon! Have a feeling these would be hard to ‘stock up’ in my house, if you know what I mean-cause the ‘stock’ would keep getting hit. LOL Love these. Had several bags at Christmas one year and everyone loved them…said they were addicting and not to get them anymore. Of course they didn’t mean it-chocolate lovers that we all are. A blessed Easter to all.

• Wendy says:

I bought a really cute Easter /spring version of these squares in Walgreens this week. They have a white chocolate bunny in the middle of the milk chocolate square and they are wrapped in pastel colors.

• DeAnn says:

I could be wrong, but when I checked the 3/31 ad for Rite Aid, it showed the Ghirardelli for $1.99, so with the -$1 it would be .99.

• Katherine says:

I do not even need to use second pc with all the links. Thank you!

• Jerri says:

All these links are now dead. If anyone has a working link, please share. Thanks!

• Mary says:

The Walgreen’s Wednesday through Saturday ad this week has the Ghirardelli 2/$4.00 making them $1.00 each. I just saw the bags in the clearance section of Walmart today for$2.75.

• glo says:

I can’t any of the links to work either.