Amazon: Targus Versavu Keyboard Case for iPad Only $32.99 (Regularly $99.99 – Best Price!) Expired

If you’re an iPad user and are in the market for a new keyboard case, then check out this bargain! Head on over to Amazon.com where you can snatch up this Targus Versavu Keyboard Case for iPad 3 and iPad 4th Generation, Wi-Fi / 4G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB THZ171US (Bone White) for only $32.99 (regularly $99.99). Plus, score FREE super Saver Shipping with a $25 purchase OR FREE 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime!).

As a price comparison, this same case is priced at $72.97 on Walmart.com! Wow!

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Ten says:

By chance does anyone know of a good case like this for a Galaxy 2 tab 10.1??? I have been looking for one with a keyboard for less then $50

• Kathy says:

I never get all this lingo despite being fairly literate. So can these be used a a new ipad 2–isn’t it a 3rd or 4th generation?

• Amy says:

I also have the iPad 2, I don’t think this can be used. The 3rd and 4th generation is the iPad 3

• Nichcole says:

It does work….I have this SAME EXACT case and the 2nd generation and it fits perfect. This is a wonderful product too…so easy to set up and I love the fact you can practically turn your iPad into a mini laptop. Makes it so much easier when sending email, etc. Also, I got to school, and have tons of my textbooks as e-books…this case/keyboard combo is great! And super easy to clean if you get anything on it. It is more cream than in the pic, too, with a sort of denim looking print to it.

• Claudia says:

I had one of these cases in black. Bought it for $99.99 at Best Buy. I ended up returning it after a week because even though it looked really nice especially with the apple logo showing through, it had a few flaws that I couldn’t live with at the price that I paid. 1) the keyboard kept disconnecting, it was frustrating, 2) it made my ipad bulky/heavy, 3) the vertical and horizontal was great but I couldn’t fold it to where I could just hold the ipad with cover in my hand in true tablet style, and 4) the material around the edges of the keyboard was already showing wear after just one week of use, I didn’t think it would last that long. I wanted something better for the price I paid…at the price listed above and if it was for the black one I might have kept it and not have been so bothered with the ‘flaws’.

• Nichcole says:

I haven’t had any of those problems…I have had mine for a few months, and have 3 small kiddos. No problem with wear on mine at all, and we are totally able to flip it around and use it in tablet form…maybe yours was a little different or just not a well made version. That stinks…

• Melissa says:

You can get this same case on eBay for $9.99 and it comes with a screen protector and a pen. I have 3 and they are amazing!

• david says: