New and High Value $1.50/1 Jergens Crema Body Collection Coupon

Coupons.com just released this new and high value $1.50/1 Jergens Crema Body Collection (8 oz or larger) Coupon! This should make for a great deal when paired with a sale. Also, if you have tried this product before, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Living in such a dry climate, I am constantly slathering lotion on and am always on the lookout for good moisturizers.

• Sarah says:

I bought this a couple months ago at Vons because it was on clearance. I live in the high desert, so I definitely battle dry skin! I think this stuff works pretty good. I just miss having a pump to access it but it is nice and creamy but not greasy.

• shannon says:

a great lotion (the best I have used) is Renew by Melaleuca, Collin. It’s expensive but oh so worth it. You have to buy it online as it’s not available in any store. My hands used to get so dry and cracked that they would bleed but Renew helped them a ton.

• Summer says:

I melt 4 oz raw organic shea butter and 1 1/2 oz organic coconut oil- add essential oils. Place in fridge to harden and whip with mixmaster– awesome body butter!!!!

• Tori c says:

I love the hand cream by L’occitane(not sure of the spelling). I get it at sephora. You can get a small tube for $10, or I like to buy the large tube for $26. I got it as a gift almost a year and a half ago and I still have about half the tube left. You only use a very small amount. It lasts forever.

• Ashley says:

I love bath and body works triple moisture body cream. Its the lotion I always prefer…super thick and it doesn’t disappoint!

• jess says:

I think the best moisturizer, that’s none greasy is lubriderm. I use it on my baby girl who has a skin condition. The doctor recommended it, and I will never use anything else.

• adam says:

O’keeffe’s Working Hands. It’s not a whole body solution, but does wonders for hands or fee, and relatively inexpensive. I do use it on elbows & knees, but the jar doesn’t mention that. I think I picked it up cheaper in a large chain grocery store, as well as a small hardware store. Not everywhere though, Lasts a decent amount of time. Hands get better so well I use less over time.