Walgreens Photo: FREE 8×10 Collage Print ($4.49 Value!) + FREE In-Store Pickup

Yeah! Walgreens Photo is once again offering up a FREE 8×10 photo collage ($4.49 value!) when you enter code MULTIPICFREE at checkout! Just head on over here to create your very own 8X10 collage, then use coupon code MULTIPICFREE during checkout and choose FREE in-store pick up to save on shipping! Keep in mind that this promo code is only valid through tomorrow, March 31st.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times and Clip and Follow!)

• Sarah M says:

Woohoo! Got mine. Thanks!

• Theresa says:

Thanks…

• Natalie says:

Thank you!!!

• Ashley says:

Thank you Collin!! Happy Easter!

• khlod says:

Thank you Collin and Happy Easter to you and your family and Hip2Save family.

• Laura says:

Thanks! Loved the one I did a couple weeks ago. Younger daughter’s turn this time. Did birth-1 yr.

• mb says:

i am using mine to get pics of my friends baby (10 weeks old) that died from shaken baby sydrome the baby’s dad did it its been a very horrible expeirence and hard to understand and hard to esplain to my 3 yr old that is best buds with the dad anyway now that i got myself crying again new subject ty colin for this awesome freebie

• bunny says:

mb….so sorry to hear of your friends’ loss :-( sending prayers and heartfelt sympathy to you and yours….

• Diya says:

Mb My heart goes out to your friend. I am sorry about her loss. May God help her heal from this terrible nightmare.

I personally think that it’s best to put the baby down for a little while especially when you think you are losing it. My son use to cry a lot (colicky baby) but Thank God we pulled through. It wasn’t easy but I must say that I am blessed with an amazing husband.

I cannot imagine what your friend must be going through. :-(

• Shanna says:

Are you from Richmond,VA?? If so, I heard about that on news and my heart just broke. I’m so sorry for the loss and you all are in my prayers.

• jhnicole says:

Sorry to hear that mb.Thoughts&Prayers to you and the family.Collin i never picked mine up from last time.Thanks Happy Easter.

• karen says:

Thanks for letting us know Collin, Just got some great pictures of my girls (my german shepherds) :) It was such a nice day out yesterday.

• Dawn says:

Thank you Collin! Don’t forget, you can also put 1 big picture if you don’t want a collage. I hope to take a good Easter pic today!

• Sara says:

Is Walgreens open today…Easter Sunday, can someone confirm this?

• Kim says:

I’m curious if anyone knows – the walgreens photo website says 7 days of great deals. Did I miss the other 6 days or is this just starting? I have a bunch of photos to print and wonder if I should wait…

• Nicole says:

I just opened my email about this. You do not have to pick it up today. I always go the next day, but one time it took me a whole week because i was sick & got a reminder call that I still had pics at the store that were ready for pickup. So as long as you send it in today you can pick it up anytime.

• jiya says:

Happy Easter!!

• Lisa says:

Seems silly, but check your photo before you leave the store, I got somebody elses around Christmas time, didn’t think it could happen again, and then last week my mom got somebody elses.

• Janel says:

Made my mom one for mother’s day. Thank you!

• alice says:

Love free Pictures…thank you Collin

• Alyssa says:

My in-laws live out of state. I had the bright idea to make a collage of our trip there over Christmas and sent it to a Walgreens near their house. My MIL was able to go pick it up today and LOVED IT! Saves me the trouble of trying to mail it out there too!

• Judi says:

Is there a ‘one per household’ limit on the free 8X10 collages?