Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Walgreens Photo: FREE 8×10 Collage Print ($4.49 Value!) + FREE In-Store Pickup

9:52 PM MST

Yeah! Walgreens Photo is once again offering up a FREE 8×10 photo collage ($4.49 value!) when you enter code MULTIPICFREE at checkout! Just head on over here to create your very own 8X10 collage, then use coupon code MULTIPICFREE during checkout and choose FREE in-store pick up to save on shipping! Keep in mind that this promo code is only valid through tomorrow, March 31st.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times and Clip and Follow!)

Join the Discussion

• Sarah M says:

Woohoo! Got mine. Thanks!

• Theresa says:

• Natalie says:

Thank you!!!

• Ashley says:

Thank you Collin!! Happy Easter!

• khlod says:

Thank you Collin and Happy Easter to you and your family and Hip2Save family.

• Laura says:

Thanks! Loved the one I did a couple weeks ago. Younger daughter’s turn this time. Did birth-1 yr.

• mb says:

i am using mine to get pics of my friends baby (10 weeks old) that died from shaken baby sydrome the baby’s dad did it its been a very horrible expeirence and hard to understand and hard to esplain to my 3 yr old that is best buds with the dad anyway now that i got myself crying again new subject ty colin for this awesome freebie

• bunny says:

mb….so sorry to hear of your friends’ loss :-( sending prayers and heartfelt sympathy to you and yours….

• Diya says:

Mb My heart goes out to your friend. I am sorry about her loss. May God help her heal from this terrible nightmare.

I personally think that it’s best to put the baby down for a little while especially when you think you are losing it. My son use to cry a lot (colicky baby) but Thank God we pulled through. It wasn’t easy but I must say that I am blessed with an amazing husband.

I cannot imagine what your friend must be going through. :-(

• Shanna says:

Are you from Richmond,VA?? If so, I heard about that on news and my heart just broke. I’m so sorry for the loss and you all are in my prayers.

• jhnicole says:

Sorry to hear that mb.Thoughts&Prayers to you and the family.Collin i never picked mine up from last time.Thanks Happy Easter.

• karen says:

Thanks for letting us know Collin, Just got some great pictures of my girls (my german shepherds) :) It was such a nice day out yesterday.

• Dawn says:

Thank you Collin! Don’t forget, you can also put 1 big picture if you don’t want a collage. I hope to take a good Easter pic today!

• Sara says:

Is Walgreens open today…Easter Sunday, can someone confirm this?

• Kim says:

I’m curious if anyone knows – the walgreens photo website says 7 days of great deals. Did I miss the other 6 days or is this just starting? I have a bunch of photos to print and wonder if I should wait…

• Nicole says:

I just opened my email about this. You do not have to pick it up today. I always go the next day, but one time it took me a whole week because i was sick & got a reminder call that I still had pics at the store that were ready for pickup. So as long as you send it in today you can pick it up anytime.

• jiya says:

Happy Easter!!

• Lisa says:

Seems silly, but check your photo before you leave the store, I got somebody elses around Christmas time, didn’t think it could happen again, and then last week my mom got somebody elses.

• Janel says:

Made my mom one for mother’s day. Thank you!

• alice says:

Love free Pictures…thank you Collin

• Alyssa says:

My in-laws live out of state. I had the bright idea to make a collage of our trip there over Christmas and sent it to a Walgreens near their house. My MIL was able to go pick it up today and LOVED IT! Saves me the trouble of trying to mail it out there too!

• Judi says:

Is there a ‘one per household’ limit on the free 8X10 collages?

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to