Marble Slab & Maggie Moo’s: Ice Cream Scoops Only 30¢ with FREE Mix-In (4/1 Only)

Yum! Tomorrow, April 1st only, Marble Slab Creamery and MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery are both offering up $0.30 scoops and 1 FREE topping at select locations nationwide (no coupon needed)! Go here to find a Marble Slab near you OR go here to find a Maggie Moo’s near you.

Limit one 3 oz scoop of ice cream with one mix-in per customer. Dine in only. No coupon necessary.

(Thanks, Midget Momma and Coupon Katie!)

• eva sinha says:

April fools! That would really be a mean prank. LOL

• deziree says:

For myself, my husband, and 4 kids? Yes, please!

• Samy says:

I just called them, it doesn’t seem to be a joke. They said, 30cent a scoop!

• Maureen says:

Just went. There were no signs up in the store but they said yes they were doing it. The scoops were small but yummy. Can’t beat 97 cents for a special snack for my 2 boys and I.

• Dana says:

So sad my location in Greenville, SC is not doing this. :(

• ani says:

I just went to my local store that was supposed to be participating and ended up paying $13 for two ice creams! Then I looked on marble slab Facebook page and saw a bunch of other people getting ripped off too. I couldn’t even get employee’s attention later to ask her about it because SO many people were there. Of course, she wasn’t exactly friendly anyway! Their false advertising just made them lose a lot of customers! :-( Grrr!

• Mona says:

We went one mbc in Baton Rouge Louisiana and they charged .30 for a tiny 3 oz scoop and an addtional .59 for the mix in, as it was not included in the price. They did say they were not participating with the mix in though before we got started. Finished up spending around 10.00 for two adults and two kids.