High Value $5/2 Almay Cosmetic Products Coupon (Reset!) = Great Deals at CVS, Rite Aid & Target

Screen Shot 2013-03-05 at 4.13.26 PM

Yep – another reset coupon! Just head back on over to Coupons.com where you can print this super high value $5/2 Almay Cosmetic Products coupon once again! This coupon makes for lots of great deals at various stores. Here are a few…

CVS (3/31-4/6):

Almay Intense i-Color shadow, liner, or mascara $5.99 = $3 Ecb (limit 1)
Buy 2 at $5.99 = $11.98
Use the $5/2 Almay Cosmetic Product coupon found here
Pay $6.98
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost $1.99 each!

CVS (4/7-4/13):

All Almay cosmetics Buy 1 get 1 50% off
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Almay Almay Oil-Free Makeup Eraser Sticks $5.49 (based on online price)
Minus buy 1 get 1 50% off sale = $8.24 for both
Use the $5/2 Almay cosmetic products coupon found here
Plus, use $2 off CVS coupon printing from the Magic Coupon Machine for Beauty Club members
Final cost $0.62 each!
*Remember, this sale does not start until 4/7.

Rite Aid (3/31-4/6):

Almay Foundation, Powder, Blush, Concealers and Bronzers 40% off
Buy 2 Almay Smart Shade Concealers $5.39 each (reg. $8.99 each)
Total = $10.78
Use the $3/1 Almay Smart Shade Cosmetics Item Rite Aid store coupon from the March Video Values (no longer available to watch)
Plus, use the 5/2 Almay Cosmetic Products coupon found here
Final cost $2.78 total – $1.39 each!

Target (through 4/13):

Almay Intense i-Color Shimmer Eye Shadow $4.74 (Price Cut thru 4/13)
Use the $1/1 Almay intense i-color cosmetics item Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $5/2 Almay cosmetics products coupon found here
Final cost only $3.48 for 2, just $1.74 each!

• Alexcia says:

Wowie, love this! I’ve been able to get the smaller size eye pad removers 2 x $1.14 each at my WM and then score some other items for FREE. Yippee!

• Jenni says:

One question, I usually avoid drug store deals (just too complicated I feel like) So I’m not UTD with all of the rules in drug stores. At CVS does the coupon print out for everyone or do you have to hope and pray that it’s your lucky day? Or do you have to purchase a similar product previously for them to offer that coupon? thanks guys!

• mel says:

not all coupons print for everyone from the magic coupon machine. There are generic coupons that everyone gets when they scan their cards, but most coupons that print are tailored to your specific shopping habits. AFA the beauty club offers, I never get those from scanning my card, unless it says in the ad “instant coupon” OR I get them in my beauty club email.
      I’m looking at the 4/7 ad at iheartcvs and I just don’t see that $2 offer, only that they’ll be BOGO 50% off. So it seems that coupon is going to be regional and will only print if its in your local ad. Another thing, you have to be a BC member to get the offers.

• Pam says:

At CVS I had a $4/12 cosmetic purchase print out. Does anyone know if you spend 11.96 if the coupon will beep or if most will accept it or do I need to have at least the $12.00?

• sadie says:

the coupons machine at cvs is printing off $3 or $4 coupons off a $12 makeup purchase, pair them with this almay deal, which worked at my cvs on 2 of the almays 5.99 deals and get 2 products after $3 extra bucks for either .17 or 1.17 depending what coupons prints out for you. great deal!

• tami says:

Hi, tried to print my riteaid March video value for the Garnier & all of my March ones are completely gone from my account. anybody else have this problem? I’m really upset, we have always been able to print the coupons until the expiration date & then suddenly riteaid pulls their normal crap & changes things without notice.

• Lq Menk says:

I noticed this round has a not valid on travel/trial size. Did the others? I used them for the small eye makeup remover before so I don’t know if it will work again.

• marae says:

i can’t find the almay make up remover small size at my WM and target. does anyone know kroger carries small size make up remover?

• marae says:

i can’t find the almay make up remover small size at my WM and target. does anyone know if kroger carries small size make up remover?

• Stacey says:

I can’t find this coupon?