Amazon: Philips Norelco Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper Now Only $14.97 (Regularly $39.99!)

Update: This product appears to keep going up and down in price, so if you don’t see it at the low price shown below, you may want to check back a little later!

Yay! This just dropped even lower in price! Hurry on over to Amazon to snag this Philips Norelco QC5530 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper now for only $29.97 (regularly $39.99!). Even sweeter, scroll down to clip the $15/1 coupon to make your final cost just $14.97!

Plus, score FREE super Saver Shipping with a $25 purchase OR FREE 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime!). If you’re interested in this deal, you may want to snag it quick as it won’t stay at this price long.

Product Features:

- Easy to handle with 180-degree rotating head
– Lithium ion battery allows 1 hour charge for 60 minutes of usage
– Adjustable zoom ring for easy length settings
– Precision trimmer

(Thanks for the update on this deal, Vishnu!)

• alina says:

We’re sorry. Some items became unavailable after you added them to your shopping cart. Click here to return to the product detail page and try another seller.
    :(((

• Lisa says:

No coupon showing and price is $38.00

• AJ says:

I would highly NOT recommend this!

I was looking for a new clipper and I bought this last year based on the reviews on amazon and it worked good on my first shave, then my second time it was dead!?

Not sure what happened between the first and second time I used it, maybe I got a defective.

Needless to say, I had to buy a different brand :(

• Christa says:

My husband has had 2 of these & has been very happy with them. The first one he used regularly for about a year, then it started catching. We contacted customer service & they sent us a new one for free. :)

• Rachel says:

The link for the coupon just brings me to amazon

• Liz says:

Go this for my fiance last christmas…he hates it, the attachments bend making it hard to cut with precision….