FREE Subscription to Martha Stewart Living Magazine (Still Available!)

Reminder! This magazine freebie is still available!

Hurry on over here to score a Free subscription to Martha Stewart Living magazine! These never last long, so act FAST!

*Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery!

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• stephanie says:

How do you know if you got it or not?

• sara says:

Thanks! I just ordered this! We are moving in 6 weeks, so I put our new address down. Hope it really does take 8-10 weeks!

I’ve heard that the USPS does not forward magazines. Does anyone know if this is true?

• Vicky says:

They do, only up to 4 months. We just moved last month and I get it forwarded. But don’t forget to put in the forwarding request in. With so many I get, I have to wait for the next issue to change the address. And I noticed some already changed it automatically to the new address. USPS probably lets them know as well.

• Gina says:

Hi, I work for usps and the forward should be for 18 months not 4. And USPS does not notify anyone of your address change. That is something you have do yourself. After 18 months if you did not notify the sender of an address change you will no longer receive bills, magazines etc. They no longer get forwarded and simply get disposed of. Hope this helps, Gina

• Gina says:

Hi, I work for usps and yes we do forward magazines, first class mail, and packages. Basically anything that was paid for. Junk mail and catalogs do not get forwarded. Hope this helps. Gina

• redhairedchick84 says:

Pain in the neck! You have to fill out a load of questions AND write 4 reviews for breakfast foods of all things. But I did it, and they let me select the mag as a reward.

• June says:

Does this subscription automatically renew? How difficult is it to cancel?
    I’m have to become more wary of offers such as these after receiving a official-looking bill from Ladies Home Journal (a freebie I signed up in March).

• JohnandLamora says:

magazines from Rewards gold do not automatically renew- they can’t anyway as they don’t have your credit card info or anything. You just get a year of magazines and that’s that. I had these coming all last year and no issues with anything. :)

• Jo says:

Awesome! I just received my final magazine, I haven’t paid for a MS mag in at least 3 years!

• Jill says:

I did this in the past and I DID receive the magazine =)

• Krista says:

I did this a while back and only received 2 magazines before I was sent a renewal bill. When I didn’t send the form back I no longer received any further magazines. Oh well, it was nice to at least get 2!

This also happened with BH&G magazine too.

• Jene Rodgers says:

I read the above reviews before attempting this offer, so I was prepared to fill out the forms and do some reviews. It was a tad tedious, but not difficult. I just tried to say what I liked about my favorite breakfast foods – which could almost be anything you want. I used waffles (specified the brand and type), omelets, toast (specified bread brand), and Cereal (specified the brand). It did not tell you to specify.

I selected the Martha Stewart Living magazine as a reward, and should be receiving it in 6 to 8 weeks (I think that was the time period).

• elina says:

Its alot of typing but here’s a thought what a great free mother day gift. Free

• cherry says:

I think you will know if you got one if it is still available when you make it to the page. I hate those surveys. I just made upa bunch of stuff. I put cat food as one of my favorite breakfast foods.

• Kate says:

The way I see it is they sell my answers to pay for their “reward” I’m sure they pay only pennies for the mags and make alot of money selling my info but nothing is truly free anymore. Anyone who expects to really do nothing for something free from a money based orginization sadly will be geatly disapointed with offers like this. Even your “free sample” in the grocery store isn’t really free. They are giving you a very small amount and a coupon or other discount to go purchase the item. Sure in that instance your not required to purchase but they did get a few moments of your time right? Time = money. Plus they just increased sales for that day of the product by up to 35%.

Gotta love marketing!

• renee says:

Why did it say at the end that If I selected a magazine as my reward that I would be receiving this magazine ( showed a picture of Forbes) in 4-6 weeks. It had given me a choice and I had chosen Martha Stewart Living. They better not try to make me pay for Forbes!!