Rite Aid: Great Deal on Arm & Hammer and Tidy Cats Cat Litter Starting 4/14 (Print Coupon Now)

Heads-up for all you Rite Aid Shoppers! Starting April 14th, you’ll find Arm & Hammer or Tidy Cats Scoop Cat Litter 14 lbs. on sale for $5 each. Plus, spend $10 and you’ll snag a $2 +Up Reward. Combine this sale with the different coupons available and you’ll have yourself a great deal! Check it out…

Arm & Hammer or Tidy Cats Scoop Cat Litter 14 lbs. $5
Buy 1 Arm & Hammer Super Scoop Cat Litter $5
Buy 1 Tidy Cats Scoop Cat Litter $5
Total = $10
Use $3.50/1 Arm & Hammer litter coupon found here (must share the offer with 3 of your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email; limit one coupon per person)
Plus, use the $1.50/1 Tidy Cats litter coupon found in the April Video Values
Pay $5
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy $10 worth (limit 2 offer)
Final Cost $3 for both items – just $1.50 each!

* Remember that this deal does not start until April 14th!

(Thanks, Rite Aid 101!)

• michelle says:

Is there a reason you wouldn’t buy 2 of the arm and hammer and use 2 of the $3.50/1? You would pay $3 and get 2 ups. You would just have to get a second print from friends or family.

• That was my plan. Get others to print additional coupons for me. Especially since I’ve been having Java issues w/ my Chrome, Firefox, AND IE.

• Erin says:

Java won’t install on my computer so I can’t print it :( Oh well, i get so many great deals on here that I am not going to worry about missing out on this one.

• Melinda says:

I will definitely be doing this deal; now off to print my qpons.

• Sarah says:

Even if you don’t have cats this a good deal to fill up your pots and containers to plant your flowers so it doesn’t cost much in soil :)

• kaylan says:

There is also $1/1 Purina Tidy Cats, exp. 4/27/13 (RP 01/27/13 #2). That way it makes them only $1.00 each after coupons and UP Rewards!

• Kim says:

Awesome!

• rebecca says:

I’m confused on how you get $1 each. It’s $10 for two, minus $2 for qs and $2 for Plus Ups and $1.50 for Video Value give you $4.50 total making it $2.25 (plus tax) each. Still a good price but not $1. Is there something that I’m missing? :)

• kaylan says:

They are $10 for two of them.
        Use $3.50/1 Arm and Hammer Coupon
        Use $1.50/1 Tidy Cats Rite Aid Coupon
        Use $1/1 7lbs or larger Tidy Cat Manufacturer Coupon
        Pay $4.00
        Get $2 UP Reward
        A $1.00 each after Coupon and Up Rewards :)

• Lisa says:

I went to download Java after it wouldn’t print my coupon and it said the file was corrupt. I used the link from the coupon site. Anyone else get that?

• rebecca says:

Yes, it wouldn’t print from Firefox and when I cut and pasted the link to Safari (I’m on a Mac) it wouldn’t work either. :( I’ve got two cats so I’m always looking for a litter deal. If anyone is able to print this and doesn’t need it, I’d send a sase for it! :)

• @xXSaintDevilXx says:

Try downloading Java from the actual website, this way you always know it’s the newest version and not corrupt.

• tiffany says:

I printed this coupon a couple weeks ago when it first came out from my home computer. I always get excited for super deals on cat litter since they’re rare!!!