Skintimate Shave Gel BOGO Coupon = Great Deals at Rite Aid, Walmart, Commissary and Target

As I mentioned earlier this morning, you can head over to Coupons.com to print a new coupon valid for Buy 1 Skintimate Shave Gel or Shave Creme and Get 1 Skintimate Shave Gel or Shave Creme FreeĀ  up to $3 (excludes 2.75 oz). Print this coupon now (mine printed with an expiration date of 5/5/13!) and then use it to snag the following current and upcoming deals…

Walmart Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Skintimate Shave Gel 8.4 oz. $2.44 each
Use the BOGO Skintimate Coupon found here
Final Cost $1.22 each!

Target Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Skintimate Shave Gel $2.44 each
Use the BOGO Skintimate Coupon found here
Final Cost $1.22 each!

Commissary Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Skintimate Shave Gel $2.22 each
Use the BOGO Skintimate Coupon found here
Final Cost $1.11 each!

Rite Aid Deal Scenario (valid starting 4/14!)
Buy 2 Skintimate Shave Gels on sale $1.99 each
Use the BOGO Skintimate Coupon found here
Final Cost $1 each!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, I Heart the Mart and Thanks, Military Wives Saving and Karen!)

• Kali says:

The commissary coupon policy no longer accepts BOGO coupons. :( I’m not positive, but I think it’s just for BOGO coupons printed from sites such as coupons.com

• Sasha says:

Guess the best deal in town wb to hold until 14th-hit RA, using some UP’s to make an even better deal.

• val says:

I also have a .55 off one Skintimate and you can pair 1 of those with the BOGO at my store. So I can get a free one and then .55 off the one I buy! I got the .55 coupon in SS a few weeks ago. Thanks for posting the BOGO! Will make a great deal!

• val says:

I wanted to add the last time I did this was with the Edge shave gel with the BOGO and a $1 coup and they were on sale so I got them for .17! Thanks for posting the deals! My cabinets are full thanks to you!!!:)

• Pamela says:

Since I bought a new HP computer that have Windows 8 and I have been not able to print any coupon – if anyone who have Win 8, I would love to know how I can modify to switch to classic mode. Please help and thanks.

• Molly says:

I have a Toshiba Win 8 and I am able to print coupons. To switch between the new screen and the regular desktop I just press the windows key on the keyboard. I don’t know if you can permanently switch, Win 8 frustrates me.

• paula says:

Can you use this coupon and another coupon on just two? Seems like cheating to me, I know my CVS will not allow this because another coupon lady tried this there and was arguing with the manager awhile ago when she tried to use a buy one get one free on razors and another coupon with just two razors, manager said stacking like that was wrong, just wanted to clarify with the others comments of doing this.

• Jennifer says:

I’m wondering the same thing….I thought you couldn’t do the scenario you described above….

• Christa says:

It seems like this is a ymmv situation. It’s not “cheating” if the coupon and store allow it. To my knowledge, some coupons are coded to attach to just one item, and some to both. If its only coded for the “free” item, using a $ off coupon on the non-free item is totally legit. Stores could push this through even if the coupon is coded to cover both, but their being reimbursed is fuzzy at that point. I’d never make a big deal with someone about using both coupons, but if the computer and cashier allow it, I wouldn’t argue. So it doesn’t hurt to try, but don’t be too upset if it doesn’t work.

• paula says:

OH, and my commissary doe not take the bogo printed coupons either, will have to take in the coupon policy, hopefully will work, thank you Lacy for the link.

• Jennifer W says:

FYI–My Target (Granger, IN) had these on a temporary price cut for $2.09 when I went there this morning. :)

• Shelli says:

I was at Kroger today and the Skintimate was on sale for $2.99 with a razor attached to the package. With the coupon you could get two skintimate shaving creams and two razors for $2.99.

• Kayla says:

Target.com has a target coupon for $0.75 off a Skintimate shave gel as well that should be stackable!

• Heather v says:

At Food Co they are 99 cents. Both the men and woman kind. Ended up getting 6 bottles for like $1.