Recyclebank: Earn 40 More Points

In addition to the Facebook points I posted about on Friday, here’s how you can earn another 40 more points on Recyclebank! Just head on over here, log in/register for an account, click on Earn Rewards, then scroll down to the Easy Greens section and answer the 4 questions to earn 40 more points. That’s it!

What is Recyclebank?

If you’re new around here, you are probably wondering what the heck RecycleBank is!? RecycleBank partners with cities and haulers to reward households for recycling; households earn RecycleBank Points that can be used to shop at over 1,500 local and national businesses. Once you have signed up for an account, you can start earning points immediately by clicking on the “Earn Points” tab and taking quizzes. You can then use your points to purchase high value coupons for groceries and/or discounts at online stores. After signing in, click on the “Get Rewards” tab and you’ll be able to start scrolling through the rewards they have available.

(Thanks, Freebie Finding Mom!)

• DrLadybug says:

I received only two questions for 20 total points. I am starting to think that the number of offers you get is based on your previous weeks’ activity – the more you do/more points you earn, the less you get on Sunday when the system “resets.” :(

• Lis says:

DrLadybug, I have found that in my account, I see the offers Collin posts about a week after she does. Not sure what the difference is but I do eventually get them.

• mel says:

same here. I am just getting the 40 pts offer she posted about the other day (with the lightbulb) When she posted that one, my offer was 20 pts like yours. I don’t think its based on the previous wk, but rather the offers rotate since there are so many members.

• DrLadybug says:

Thanks SO MUCH, Lis and mel! :) Will keep my eyes peeled for the delayed point opportunities. I was beginning to think Recyclebank didn’t like me or somethin’! ;)

• jhnicole says:

Thanks Collin 2020 points so close to that wm gc.

• Jennifer says: