CVS: 2 FREE AeroShot Energy Products

Head on over to the CVS coupon site to print a new Buy 1 get 1 Free AeroShot Energy Air-Based Smart Energy CVS store coupon. You can pair this coupon with the Buy 1 get 1 Free AeroShot manufacturer’s coupon found here to snag 2 AerosShot Energy products completely FREE at CVS! Here’s how…

AeroShot Energy Air-Based Smart Energy product priced around $2.99-3.39
Use the Buy 1 get 1 Free AeroShot Energy Air-Based Smart Energy CVS store coupon found here
Plus, use the Buy 1 get 1 Free AeroShot manufacturer’s coupon found here
Final cost 2 for FREE!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• paula says:

Hope my CVS carries these, small store. Also heads up the manufacturer coupon uses ALOT of ink, tried to down size it with no luck.

• Bre says:

Where is this product located in the stores?

• shirley says:

Can u use both of these at the same time? They both state the are manufacture’s coupons. Please help…

• Demi Wroten says:

I don’t think this deal will work, the “CVS” coupon prints with “Manufacturer’s Coupon” in the bottom right corner. Could be a good deal with a % off CVS coupon though!

• tracy says:

i dont get how you can use both? i wouldnt bother doing it,probably a waste of time with the cashier

• brandice says:

What exactly are this

• kelly says:

they are inhalable caffeine. Love them!! Great for on the go and dont crash out on these

• Shayla says:

wow, I am shocked these things have hit the markets…does anyone else fear these things?

• Missy says:

Not scary at all! you draw the powder into your mouth and swallow. it’s not actually inhaled. They work better than energy drinks and there aren’t any calories or weird ingredients.

• terri says:

Shayla, I’m with you…manufactured/processed things that you inhale or swallow for an instant energy kick….putting things into your body that you don’t even know what they are…yes, things like this scare me. I don’t eat/swallow/inhale any of the energy stuff, but a lot of people like it.

• shirley says:

I already printed both, and both state they are manufactures coupons, darn, waste of paper and ink…

• Shauna R. says:

Ok, I hate to be Debby Downer…..but these things are GROSS! Or at least the green one is…horrible! Don’t waste your time getting these, because I wouldn’t even donate these.

• robin says:

actually the cvs one is a store coupon because if you look closely… there is not redemption address.. therefor it would not be a manufacturer coupon…..

• This deal doesn’t work. Cashier refused to take the manufacturer’s coupons.

• asd says:

they also refused to take mine, i would usualy just let it go but tomorrow morning im calling corporate to ask because im tired of them trying to make seem like we are steaing from the store when clearly bogo from cvs means that we pay for one buy a bogo from manufacture mean that they pay for one there for 2 free.

• Mackenzie says:

Does cvs put up a fight with theses two bogos ??

• paula says:

It states CVS/pharmacy at the top left of the coupon, one is a CVS coupon and can only be used at CVs even though it says manufacturer on the bottom. I have used bogo sales with bogo coupons and have not had a problem in the past and have stacked CVS coupons with manufacturer coupons. Should be able to do this but of course might beep and have to be pushed through if you have nice cashiers like I do at my CVS. Actually sometime CVS coupons beep when using them alone, lol, I will try this tomorrow and let you know if I was able to use both, I have other things to get anyway.

• Laurie says:

I was able to get both for free using one BOGO CVS coupon & one Manufacturers coupon. No problem – love my CVS!

• asd says:

i tried doing this deal but my cvs said no because you cant get both for free… and than he said your here and i do this my kids will go hungry, seriously they wil be getting there money back from the manufacturer.
    if anyone wants my coupons ill send them to you, just send me a stamp back if youd like to help pay for stamp not neccesary.
    i wish my cvs was nicer to me.

• Gayle says:

I tried doing this at a CVS in Southern California and they refused even though I showed them their own coupon policy. I was labeled “you couponer”. I was polite though. Trouble is, I told them to take them off my total then since they wouldn’t accept the coupons. I got home and they didn’t take them off the total so now I have to go back to the store and try and explain that I didn’t purchase them and the cashier forgot to take them off. I don’t like CVS that well and my Rite Aid is much better with coupons. I guess that explains why my Rite Aid does more business.

• Kimberly says:

I did this deal at my CVS…I said…I understand you are to take both of these coupons…and she said “ok”…lol. It was all I was buying…got both for just Tax.

• Kaylee says:

Mine took them no problem the coupon even beeped at her and she looked at it and forced it through. (I love my CVS!) I also got my free alcohol swabs and the free hair color coupon came today so I walked out not paying a penny :) I had to get a rain check on the dermasilk so I have to get that next week if it comes in. What a great day to shop!!

• peterhc02 says:

This did not work at my CVS tonight. Lucky me got the store manager at checkout and she said I had to buy 2 to get 2 free when I presented both coupons. I caved and bought two. I may end up returning them. Ugh.

• Kevin says:

My CVS would not accept the coupons. The cashier pointed out on the CVS coupon “DO NOT DOUBLE”…meaning do not double with another identical coupon.

And here I thought “do not double” meant only take $1 off if the coupon says $1, and do not double it taking off $2.