Bath & Body Works: $10 off ANY $30 Purchase In-Store or Online (Valid Through 4/21)

Head on over here to snag a coupon valid for $10 off any in-store or online purchase of $30 or more (expires 4/21)! Keep in mind that this coupon is valid on both sale and regular merchandise so you should be able to snag some sweet deals. If you are planning to use this coupon online, just enter the promo code FRESH1025 and you’ll also snag $1 shipping on orders of $25 or more!

Fine Print: Prior to sales tax. Limit one coupon per transaction. No substitutions. This coupon must be presented and surrendered at time of in store purchase. Not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards or sale merchandise.

• Darcy says:

Fresh1025 for the $1 shipping will not work for me :(

• Kelly says:

I worked for me… did you use all capital letters?

• Nicole says:

Yay! Code worked fine for me. 3 large candles and 3 little hand sanitizers for $26 plus tax, shipped. Don’t forget to go through ebates!

• loral says:

Same problem here. When my order was only $ 26.00 it gave me $ 1.00 shipping but of course did not take off the $ 10.00. after adding more to my shopping cart to bring the total to $ 33.00, $ 10.00 gave off but shipping changed to $ 7.99.

• Myrah says:

I realized to get both promotions, I needed to have a minimum of $35 in my shopping cart BEFORE I used the coupon code. That way after I used the code, $10 would come off my total and $5.99 would come off the shipping. It worked for me when my original total was $35.50. It then deducted $10 AND $5.99 for shipping leaving me with a total $26.50 ($25.50 for merchandise and $1.00 shipping).

• loral says:

Just called Customer Serice & your total need to be $ 25. or more after the $ 10. comes off.

• Destini7 says:

You have an active Promotional Code
    Please Note: Only one promotional code can be applied per order. You can submit a different code by entering it in the field below and clicking “Apply Promo”.

• Stacie says:

I am surprised (unless I missed it) that Collin hasn’t posted about the Mothers Day VIP Tote deal. I think it’s a pretty great offer and the products in it this year are fabulous! Its priced at $20 with a $40 purchase. Shipping will be a flat rate of 7.99 – yet I love it! Promo Code is: SPRINGVIP13

Includes Forever Red Triple Moisture Body Cream (8 oz.), 20.00
    Rome Honeysuckle Amore Fragrance Trio with:
    Body Lotion (8 fl oz.) 11.00
    Shower Gel (10 fl oz.) 11.00
    and Fine Fragrance Mist (8 fl oz.) 14.00
    Capri Seaside Citrus Travel Size Body Lotion (3 fl oz.) 5.00 or 3/ 10
    Venice Dolce Berry Travel Size Body Lotion (3 fl oz.). 5.00 3/10
    Sicilian Orange Concentrated Room Spray (1.5 oz.) 5.00
    and Pink Ultra Lathering Sponge 3.50
    VALUE w/out value of the tote: $74.50 Less the $20 Paid= 54.50 in free product + Tote!
    Exclusive to the Meet Me in Milan Tote! $unknown

Tote’s exterior is covered in a shimmering cotton twill with faux leather trim and features a convenient zip closure. Interior is lined with the signature Bath & Body Works stamp and includes a pocket!
    Tote Measures 17″L x 5.5″W x 13″
    The Ultimate Mother’s Day Gift!

• rockstarmost says:

Includes Forever Red Triple Moisture Body Cream (8 oz.), 20.00
    Rome Honeysuckle Amore Fragrance Trio with:
    Body Lotion (8 fl oz.) 11.00
    Shower Gel (10 fl oz.) 11.00
    and Fine Fragrance Mist (8 fl oz.) 14.00
    Capri Seaside Citrus Travel Size Body Lotion (3 fl oz.) 5.00 or 3/ 10
    Venice Dolce Berry Travel Size Body Lotion (3 fl oz.). 5.00 3/10
    Sicilian Orange Concentrated Room Spray (1.5 oz.) 5.00
    and Pink Ultra Lathering Sponge 3.50
    Exclusive to the Meet Me in Milan Tote! $unknown

Tote Measures 17″L x 5.5″W x 13″
    The Ultimate Mother’s Day Gift!