LOTS of New Target Mobile Coupons = Great Deals On Various Grocery Items

Wow! Currently, Target is offering up lots of new & rare Mobile store coupons to save on a variety of products, including fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, bread, and more! Check out the 3 sets of store coupons you can receive on your mobile device below…

Text UPUP to 827438 to score the following coupons, valid thru 4/27…

$0.50/1 Up & Up Food Wrap/Storage Item Target Mobile Coupon

$1/2 Cascadian Farm Cereal 10.3 oz+ or Bars 6 or 8 ct Target Mobile Coupon
$0.75/1 Planters NUTrition Snack Item 7.5 oz+ Target Mobile Coupon
$1/2 Vitaminwater Drinks 8 pk 12 oz Target Mobile Coupon
$1/2 Crystal Light Drink Mix Items Target Mobile Coupon
$1/2 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes 35 ct+ Target Mobile Coupon
$1/1 Bounty Paper Towels 6 pk+ or Puffs 3 pk+ (excl to go) Target Mobile Coupon
$1.50/2 Green Works Dish Liquid or Laundry Detergent or Cleaner Target Mobile Coupon
$1/1 Seventh Generation Cleaner ETS Target Mobile Coupon
$2/4 Healthy Choice Single Serve Entrees Target Mobile Coupon
$1/1 Tyson Grilled & Ready Cooked Chicken Target Mobile Coupon
$0.50/1 Archer Farms Cereal 13 or 15 oz (ESS) Target Mobile Coupon
$1/2 Jennie-O Lean Ground Turkey 20 oz AND Ground Beef 1 lb 93/7 Target Mobile Coupon
$3/1 Olay Moisturizer or Treatment (Regenerist or Pro X) ETS Target Mobile Coupon
$1.50/1 ZzzQuil LiquiCaps 24 or 48 ct or Liquid 12 or 24 oz Target Mobile Coupon
$1 off Fresh Fruit Purchase of $1 or more Target Mobile Coupon
$1 off Fresh Vegetable Purchase of $1 or more Target Mobile Coupon

Check out a few deal scenarios you can score with these new Mobile Coupons…

Boca Meatless Products $2.54 – $2.99
Use the $1/1 Frozen Food Purchase of $1 + Target Mobile Coupon (Text FRESH to 827438)
Plus, use the $1/1 Boca coupon found here
Final cost as low as $0.54!

Bird’s Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorites $1.79 – $1.99 (Regular Price)
Plus, use the $0.50/1 Bird’s Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorites coupon found in the 4/14 SS
Final cost as low as $0.29!

El Monterey Chicken & Cheese Supreme Burrito 5oz $1.19 (Regular Price)
Plus, use the $1/1 El Monterey Product coupon found in the 1/27 SS or 3/3 RP
Final cost as low as FREE!

Ling Ling Frozen Potstickers 183 oz $3.99 (Regular Price)
Plus, use the $2/1 Ling Ling Product up to 56 oz coupon found here
(if necessary, first click here and change your zip code to 84042)
Final cost $0.99! Great price!

Market Pantry Frozen Vegetables Select Varieties 16 oz Bag $1.09 (Regular Price)
Or the $1 off Market Pantry or Archer Farms purchase of $1 or more Target Mobile Coupon
(Text FRESH to 827438)
Final cost as low as $0.09!

Archer Farms Trial Sized Coffee $1.00 (Regular Price)
Use the $1 off Market Pantry or Archer Farms purchase of $1 or more Target Mobile Coupon
(Text FRESH to 827438)
Final cost FREE!

Market Pantry Pasta Sauce 24 oz Jar $1 (Price Cut thru 4/27)
(Text FRESH to 827438)
Final cost FREE!

Market Pantry Pasta $1 (Price Cut thru 4/27)
(Text FRESH to 827438)
Final cost FREE!

Market Pantry White or Wheat Sandwich Bread $1.19 (Regular Price)
(Text FRESH to 827438)
Or the $1 off any brand sandwich bread purchase of $1 or more Target Mobile Coupon
(Text FRESH to 827438)
Final cost $0.19!

Market Pantry Candy Peg Bags $1 (Regular Price)
(Text FRESH to 827438)
Final cost FREE!

Market Pantry Eggs, Grade A Large, 1 Dozen 2/$3 (Sale thru 4/20)
(Text FRESH to 827438)
Final cost $0.50!

Planters NUT-rition Sustaining Energy Mix $5.49
Use the $0.75/1 Planters NUT-rition Snack Item 7.5 oz+ Target Mobile Coupon
(Text SPRING to 827438)
Plus, use the $1/1 Planters NUT-rition coupon found here
Final cost $3.74!

** Check out even more Target Deals found here (just scroll past this post)!

(Thanks, Mrs. Carey & Totally Target!)

• Tarri says:

Man I wish these were multiple use coupons. Can we use the two different mobile coupons for fruits/veggies in same transaction?

• Jessika says:

Smokin’ deals!! Def dragging hubby & his smart phone along lol

• Amanda says:

Can anyone explain to me how these work? Are they all target coupons? and how are they redeemed at the store?

• Ashley57 says:

You can either pull them up on your smartphone and they will be scanned by the cashier, or you can type the web link in from the text message into your computer and print them out.

• Katie says:

Is there a way to use/get these coupons if you don’t own a smartphone? If so could someone please explain? TIA!!!!

• Renee says:

Yes, for those of us old-fashioned, non smart phone people! I’m wondering too.

• Nick says:

This will be a ymmv, but some people say this works for them. Text the applicable words to the number in this post. Once you receive the link via text message, copy it into your computers web browser. Once you have done that, print it out and take it to the store. Even when doing it this way, you can only use them once.

• Ashley57 says:

I have done what Nick suggested in the past. It worked for me.

• Tarri says:

Yup, I do this with my old fashion phone but I forward the text to my email and then copy past link and it brings up coupons. For those that do this my text to my email ends up in spam. Also after I text it usually tells me it did not go through but it does.

• elisabeth says:

to save on ink and paper, i type the web address from the text i get into my ipod and then use target’s free in-store wifi to pull the coupon bar code up at check out. you can have your husband or a significant other sign up for the texts too, then you get to use their coupon AND your own, giving you two uses…if that makes sense. :)

• Lisa says:

I don’t have a smartphone so I have the mobile coupons texted to me. I then email the link to myself to print out the coupons to take to the store. They can scan from a printout as well as your smartphone.

• jiya says:

I don’t even have texting option in my phone ): Is there any other option?

• Michelle says:

You can probably get free texting software on your computer. It assigns your computer a phone number but all the texts are sent through the internet. Try HeyWire, TextNow or just google free texting for computers.

• bnlsmommy04@msn.com says:

Awesome! Heading there tomorrow now!

• Tammie says:

Quick question, if I purchase for instance, bread and meat in the same transaction. Will it take off $1 from bread and $1 from meat? These are confusing to me. Thanks!

• Saira says:

So can I buy pasta and pasta sauce in same transaction ? Or should I do 2 different transactions

• Lucky says:

I hate that you have to send 3 different messages to get three sets of coupons and why they don’t just send it in their normal message which they send every week when you first signed up :(

• Saira says:

How are the eggs going to be 0.50 cents?

• Cindy says:

They’re $1.50 each, so after the $1/1 coupon it’d be $.50. As long as the price is over $1 (before coupon), the coupon can be used.

• Erin says:

Wow! Some awesome deals!

• Jeannie says:

I just got the “SPRING” set, and they show to not expire until May 22

• Yajaira says:

I’m new here. How does one access previous coupons from places like SS or RP etc? I don’t see the Birds Eye coupon in the current SS web site.

• Gia says:

I wish we had a target here in lake city florida, sooooo bad!!!!

• Mrs. Carey says:

Your welcome Collin…..!!!! Glad I/we could share these AWESOME deals!!!!!

• Kayla says:

I don’t have a smartphone so I texted it then put the link into my computer but it says “Your Target mobile coupon is currently unavailable. Please check back later for access to your offers.” Will they ever show up? And will I be able to print them out? Thanks!

• Katie says:

that happened to me too. i just texted again and got a new link. the second one worked. the first one never did.

• Kayla says:

Thank you! It worked for me, but there is no way to print them out! Now what? I really want to print them out but can’t. Please help! Thanks.

• Tarri says:

You should be able to right click and it should pop up option to print.

• Kayla says:

Okay. I can only get one set of coupons to come up. The other ones I type in my computer but they will not come up. I keep hitting refresh but it does not work. And if I right click to print, would it be a full page (like I see it?)? Sorry for all of the questions. Please help! Thanks.

• Amy C. says:

I have a smartphone, and texted, and the response was “Free MSG: Unable to send message – Message Blocking is active”. …..uh, what? Has anyone else gotten that message too? I don’t have anything called message blocking. I double checked the number and it was right. Hmmm…..

• Laura says:

You have to call your service provider to get that turned off. Some providers have it as a security setting to prevent scam txts. I have Sprint and I used to not be able to send these txts. I couldn’t even txt to donate to the red cross. One call to Sprint and no problems.

• Melanie says:

I found some good deals. Original green Palmolive on price cut to 1.02 so only .02 after coupon. Also bought some clearance frozen white rice for 0.81, so free. Bought hamburger buns instead of bread so paid 0.22. Got the fruits and vegetables. Didn’t realize til I was at the store that 2 of those sets of coupons had the fruit and veg q’s. got bananas free, onion free, and paid 0.29 for a honey crisp apple and about .30 for 2 russet potatoes. Definitely going back with hubby’s phone later.

• Michelle says:

Did you have any problems using it and did all the coupon take off? Nice haul :)

• ayako says:

Hi Melanie: I went to Target and tried to use multiple coupons from my phone. And, the register beeped and said something like I couldn’t use multiple coupons in the same transaction! Did you do your transaction in one? Also, If you used the veggie and fruit coupons already, you won’t be able to use them again? (I guess that’s why you would take your husband for the next trip?)

• woW!! When did Target start doing text coupons ..with these ‘secret’ codes?! :) I get the one text message …about twice a month, with the ‘normal’ text coupons .. didn’t know the did these also?!! :D Any clue when/ and where people found these ‘text codes’? AWEsome!

• Savedbycoupons says:

I got some really good deals as well. No problems at all with the coupons! Everything came off! The cashier just scanned each bar code and it told how many coupons and the value of each one. Love it! Thanks so much for this!

• moon says:

hi Savedbycoupons, did you do 3 separate transaction? a transaction for each code?
      or did the cashier scanned all 3 codes for 1 receipt? tia

• Janell says:

I just got back it took $6 off. I got bread,eggs,frozen pizza,bananas,ground chuck and salad:)

• jocelyn says:

I DID THIS ON ONE PASTA AND ON ANOTHER DIFFERENT TRANSACTION I DID ANOTHER PASTA AND IT WOULDN’T TAKE IT IT SAID I ALRADY USED IT WHAT THE…. THEN I WENT TO ANOTHER REGISTER AND BOUGHT SOME MARKET PANTY COOKIES AND TOOK IT OFF DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW THIS WORKS IT WORKS WHEN IT WANTS TO ME!

• jessica says:

It’s one offer per phone so even if you did a seperate trans with a diff cashier their system won’t let you use same coupon twice

• moon says:

hi, can someone explain:
    if i want to use the “$1 off Fresh Fruit Purchase of $1 or more Target Mobile Coupon”

can i use it on grapes, orange, and bananas?
    or will it only be applied on grapes.

thanks in advnace.

• bebe says:

If anyone is looking for cheap, and fun toys and food for their pet. When you sign up for Doggyloot, you will automatically get $5 upon signing up. Also, they have many more ways of earning credit which ends up in getting FREE toys and snacks for your pup:)
    If you’d like… please sign up under my link :

• tanya says:

went to target today and used 7 mobile cpns. All I did is show the cashier the single bar code, it deducted $7 bucks, and after manuf.cpn. my bill dropped from $16 to $2.50. The haul included ground chicken (already had $2 off on it + $1off meat purchase), Boca burgers, fruit, veggies, and some other stuff. SWEETNESS!!!! Thank you Collin!!!

• Amy says:

You mentioned ling Ling Frozen Potstickers 183oz., but the coupon says up to 56 oz. Is this a typo or will this coupon work anyway?

• Tracy says:

Can the laundry one be used on trial sizes or is there sizes somewhere one the qs I’m missing

• Liz says:

So the mobile coupons are good for one time then? I thought they could be used once per shopping trip. Can someone clarify? Thank you very much!

• Erin says:

You can use the mobile coupon text barcode at multiple transactions or shopping trips, but each individual offer within the text can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem the same offer in a 2nd shopping trip, the system will not deduct the amount.

• Mandi says:

Does anyone get spam doing this?

• meandmenards says:

I’m new to texting, how long should it take to get the offers on my phone? I texted 5 min ago and nothing has come.

• ayako says:

Can I use $1 off frozen food coupon for one item, and the other frozen item in the same transaction?

• Laura says:

Fun time shopping at Target this morning, got almost free fruits and veggies!! Here’s what I got:

• ayako says:

Ok, maybe I am too slow to figure this out (^^), but I think I got it.
    What I should have done was – show the cashier FRESH bar code once, and it automatically takes off any items I had under the FRESH (fruit, bread, frozen food, etc.), and if I had something else under the SPRING, I just should have showed her the bar code once – Is this right, ladies? (I hope)

• Jen says:

Really loved this deal! Our bread was on sale for $2-$1 mobile coupon=$1 bread! Free or very close fresh fruit and veggies. Meat on clearance markdown+mobile coupon=$1.24. Even Mrs. Meyer cleaning products that were on sale for a $1 off plus the mobile coupon=$1.99! Thank you, thank you, thank you Collin!

• Hannah says:

I used mine and hubyy’s phones got 2 loaves of bread 2 containers of eggs 2 bunches of bananas 2 packs of strawberries 2 packs of frozen green beans bag of salad and trial pack of tide all for $3.88 saved $17.37 Yay!!!

• Lori says:

Can I get them loaded on my iPad so they can be scanned on my iPad?

• Tarri says:

Did the coupon apply to the tide with no problem? Did not even think of that. I did get 5 bananas, pkg strawberries, 2 potatoes, 1 onion, eggs, frozen Alexia Sweet Potatoe Cris Cross Cut Fries, Up and Up Cotton Rounds, UP and Up Dish Det Pods, Up and Up Sandwich Bags, Bread, Up and Up Nail Polish Remover, Up and Up Paper Towel, Up and Up Facial Tissue, 3 Crystal LIghts, 3 Digorino Pizzas, 1 Nestle Drumsticks, 4 Soft Scrubs, 4 409 Cleaners. After all coupons/discounts paid 38.xx. The total before was 8x.xx.

• Darcy says:

I just bought Palmolive dish detergent for $.07 by using the $1.00 off any dish detergent coupon. SWEET! I will feel just a little better when washing dishes now :)

• amber says:

My potstickers are only on sale for $5 so they were $2 but still a good deal cause they are normally $6

• Ingrid says:

I’ve tried to text them all day and I get a text back that the program is temporarily inactive. Has anyone else had this problem?

• violet says:

did anyone else have a problem using these in store? I tried to use the ‘fresh’ ones on 4/20 at around 6pm, but the cashier said it wouldn’t scan and when he tried multiple times, he said the computer would ring up ‘invalid’… so no discounts for me :( is there a trick to using these? TIA

• Hermoine says:

Hi how much do they charge for this text

• Hermoine says:

Thank u.. but I dont know about my provider. Do you know how much AT&T charge?

• Erin g. says:

Hopefully you’ll see this since the post was written so long ago. Where do you go to find the codes to text like fresh, spring, etc?

• liz says:

Erin she regularly posts when new ones come up. The only reason I know of other ones besides the one for OFFERS is through here so just keep checking her blog ;)