Rite Aid: John Frieda Hair Care Products Only $1.29 Each Starting 4/21 (Print Your Coupons Now!)

Here’s a heads up for all you Rite Aid Shoppers! Starting this Sunday, April 21st, you’ll snag a $3 +Up Reward when you purchase $10 worth of John Frieda Full Repair, Root Awakening, Brilliant Brunette, Sheer Blonde or Luxurious Volume Hair Care or John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color. Combine this sale with the $2.05/1 John Frieda Luxurious Volume coupons found here (must be a Coupons.com Savings Club Member) and the $2/1 John Frieda Luxurious Volume Hair Care Product coupon found here to snatch up John Frieda Luxurious Volume Hair Care for as low as $1.29 a bottle! Sweet! :D

Rite Aid Deal Scenario (valid starting 4/21)
Buy 1 John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo $6.99
Buy 1 John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Conditioner $6.99
Buy 1 John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Spray $6.99
Total = $20.97
Use 2 $2.05/1 John Frieda Luxurious Volume coupons found here (must be a Coupons.com Savings Club Member)
Plus, use the $2/1 John Frieda Luxurious Volume coupon found here
Plus, use the $5/3 John Frieda product coupon found in the April Video Values
Pay $9.87
Get 2 $3 +Up Rewards when you buy $10 worth (limit 3 offers)
Final Cost $3.87 – just $1.29 each!!

* Also, be on the lookout for Peelie coupons on these products which may make for an even sweeter deal!

(Thanks, Addicted 2 Deals!)

• Holly says:

Thanks! I can’t wait, I love this stuff

• Gina says:

Is the coupons.com savings club membership worth it?

• Janie says:

If u have an Ulta nearby, they have these JF shampoos & conditioners in double packs. The double packs are $5.99 & right now JF is on sale B1G1 50% off & they take manuf coupons. So if you buy two of these it works like this:
    Buy 2 at $5.99
    -Minus $2.99 (for sale thru Sat)
    -Minus $4 for 2 coupons
    Total: $4.99 for 2 shampoos & 2 conditioners, $1.24 each
    (Also u can us the $3.50 off $10 from online & score more items for less!)
    I bought these yesterday.

• Jenny says:

I did this deal a couple of weeks ago…the $2.05 coupons.com savings club coupon beeped and my Rite Aid wouldn’t take it. But the regular $2 coupons.com coupon (may no longer be available to print) worked and they accepted those. So if you have both, take them both just in case.

The video value coupon beeped also but they forced that one through.

• Ashley says:

I tried to you the video value coupon at Rite Aid recently when they were Buy 1 Get 1 50% and it beeped and the cashier was very ugly to me and made me feel like I was trying to steal from them. I don’t think the deals are worth it if you get attitude! I certainly don’t have to spend my money at their establishment.

• ashley says:

Is there any $5 off $25 rite aid coupons out there currently?

• Guest says:

I went to two RA in my area a couple weeks ago when the total would have been something like fifty cents per bottle and neither store carried this “Luxurious Volume” type. Was bummed.

• lb says:

I couldn’t find these anywhere.

• Jenny says:

They are not in the shampoo area – even the shampoo/conditioners are in the styling products area.

• servantiam says:

If it is only a dollar. You might as well try it. And if you don’t like i’ll give you a dollar back. :-) http://minoxidil5.org

• servantiam says:

If it is only a dollar then you might as well try it. If you don’t like it i’ll give you your dollar back. :-) http://minoxidil5.org

• GPY says:

There’s a $3 off John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner on FB that makes this a better deal (I think!)

It says “cannot be used with any like offers”…so does that include the $5 off 3 Rite Aid Video Value?

• Holly says:

There were $3.00 peelie coupons on the root booster in my store woot! but if you get the 10% discount from your rite aid card you have to buy another john frieda product because the total will not come to 20.00 which means you only get one $3 reward back not two