Target: Over 70 New Printable Store Coupons (Plus, Champion T-shirts as Low as $2.58!)

Target just released over 70 new Target store printable coupons and remember, these can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for additional savings. Head on over here to start printing. Also, I would suggest printing what you think you may use now as popular Target coupons don’t seem to stick around for long.

Here are a few highlights:

$1.50/1 Glad Odor Shield Trash Bags
$1/1 Glade Tropical Plug Ins Scented Oil or Candle
$1/1 Finish Quantum Powerball 25 ct + Automatic Dishwasher Detergent
$2/1 Essie Nail Color or Nail Care Item
$1/1 Coppertone Sunscreen 4-oz. or larger
$1/1 First Response Test Kit (pregnancy or ovulation)
$1.50/1 AXE Shower Gel 16-oz.
25% Off Gerber Powder Formula (Graduates Gentle or Good Start)

$0.50/1 Daisy Sour Cream 16-oz. or larger
$1/2 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals or Ranch Dressings 8 oz+
$1/4 Red Baron Multi-Serve Frozen Pizzas
.75/1 Nature’s Own Bread
$1/1 Balance Bar Nutrition Bars 6-pk.

$2 off Kids C9 by Champion Apparel Item (excludes socks and shoes)
$3 off Men’s C9 by Champion Apparel Item (excludes shoes)
$3 off Women’s C9 by Champion Apparel Item (excludes socks & access)
$5 off Kids Shoe Purchase of $20+
$4/2 Kids Apparel Items (Bottoms or Tops)
$2 off Women’s Sandals (Flat Sandal or Flip Flop)
$5 off Women’s Merona Shoes

+Much More!

Plus, check out the awesome deals you can score on Champion clothing with the new store coupons available…

Men’s C9 by Champion T-shirts marked down to just $5.58
Use the $3/1 Men’s C9 by Champion Apparel Item (excludes shoes) coupon found here
Final cost only $2.58!

Women’s C9 by Champion T-shirts $6
Use the $3/1 Women’s C9 by Champion Apparel Item (excludes socks & access) coupon found here
Final cost $3!

(Thanks, Totally Target and Tarri!)

• Melinda says:

Found C9 Men’s short sleeved shirts in neon yellow and white for $4.48. Only $1.48 after coupon!

• Kim says:

Has anyone else been unable to print Target coupons correctly for about a month now? I used to print them fine but now on my home printer it literally takes 5 min or more per coupon to print, and at work they print out so big they don’t even fit on a piece of paper. Any advice? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same thing.

• jessica says:

I haven’t been able to print them at all, I installed new Catalina software and sucessfully printed one coupon, went to print more and every coupon said cannot print, limit reached!! I tried on my laptop, same thing so I can’t print anything, so annoying because I shop at target and my publix considers them a competitor :(

• Bonnie says:

I can’t print either same problem as Jessica!

• lj says:

Yup, me three! I even sent a request to Collin and asked if she could do a post on this, hoping someone could help us. I’ve noticed a lot of people aren’t able to print now. I’ve contacted Catalina savings printer customer service, not heard anything back. I contacted Target customer service, and heard from them that they sent it to their IT team, but no resolution yet. I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, tried everything.

• Breann says:

I also am experiencing the same issue after downloading the new Catalina software. Was prompted to upgrade a couple weeks ago and have not been able to print since. Also, cannot even print other coupons or regular word documents. Anyone have a possible solution? Thanks!

• babs7881 says:

I’ve been having the same issue. Been emailing customer service back and forth for a while. They finally got it fixed today. See if this works:

1. uninstall the catalina coupon printer in your control panel
      2. http://pstage.e-centives.com/a4rrt1/autoprint/index.html try to print from this site. For me it was some instructions in the upper left hand corner and it re-installed my catalina coupon printer and then printed a voided coupon.

This fixed my issue and I can now print from target and couponnetwork. hope that helps.

• Michelle says:

I just uninstalled the catalina coupon printer and used your link to reinstall. Do the coupons take a long time to print? Going on 30 minutes with nothing yet.

• babs7881 says:

It did not take long at all. I clicked on the link in the upper left corner after it installed and worked. I really don’t know anything about computers. Maybe try again or see if target coupons are working now. Sorry I can’t be more help.

• Kim says:

It worked!!! Thank you so much!!! Finally I can print my Target coupons again. Whomever you are, you are seriously my best friend right now! :)

• lj says:

Oh wow! IT WORKED!!! Thank you sooooo much! I can finally print target coupons after not being able to for 2 months. You have made my day! Please keep posting this link and instructions under all the target post comments. That way, everyone can try it. I have seen so many comments of people not being able to print. Or maybe Collin will post the link for you, so others will see it.

• wanda says:

thank u so much Babs.. working now.. have not been able to print Target coupons for about a month.. so happy. thanks again. /hugs

• Kim says:

Wondering if anyone has the 20% off select infant items Target printable coupon expiring 4/27 that they are not going to use? I had one and can’t find it and really want to buy an ErgoBaby carrier while it’s on sale this week :( If anyone has that coupon and would be willing to part with it I would appreciate it so much!

• Suzanne says:

Got girls Champion shorts for .99 after the coupon!!

• Sasha says:

Eddy outshine was free with older coupon 2 of $2/1 paired with $2/2 target coupon.

• Kathryn says:

Has anyone noticed you can now only print one copy of each target coupon instead of two!?!?!?

• Marissa says:

I just came from target, and some Merona flats were on clearance for $8.48 and I was able to use the $5 off Women’s Merona Shoes coupon that you can print off on their website! So I got the flats for $3.48! What a deal!

• Sasha says:

Hi.. Anyone has the target booklet that has $3off huggies? Please trade with me…

• Aimee says:

Do you have to print out the coupons or will they accept coupons on your phone?

• Angela says:

Nature’s Own Bread must already be gone, it did not show up for me.