Target Reminder: FREE Reusable Bag, Coupons & Possible FREE Samples

Just a reminder, Target is giving away 1.5 million FREE reusable bags as well as sustainable product coupon books that offer over $40 in savings today, April 21st. Even sweeter, of the 1.5 million reusable bags, 250,000 will also contain samples of sustainable products, including method Dish Soap, Annie’s Bunny Grahams, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent and Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Cream. How awesome is that?!

*Be sure to come back and let us know if you were able to snag a bag filled with Free samples! :D

(Thanks for the reminder, Kidsallgone!)

• Gail says:

we also did the zapiddy job for $4 that was related to this. free bags, coupons and $4. :)

• Theresa says:

Mine was a small bag with coupons no samples

• sara says:

i got there at 10 am and i got one my hubby got one. then my son asked for one for his grandma who lives out of town and she said yes. each bag had dish washer tablet, laundry detergent (7th generation) , liquid dish soap (7th generation), burt bees daily moisturizing cream, annie cookies, and 2 coupon booklets each.

• Rose says:

oh wow ur lucky i picked up my family my sister from her place, my mom and younger sister from there place and head to target our mom and younger sis slowly came while my sister and i just went in got our bags in the entrance
      our mom and young sis came in but they only gave it to our mom not to my sister saying 1 per household

i think u were lucky that you and her husband both got a bag each! since ur son asked for his grandma

oh and all the 3 bags we got had the samples and coupons

• Carrie says:

While the bags my store had left were empty, they did have samples available up and down the aisles. So many people were just being terribly rude to the two older ladies offering them samples, so when they asked me I just took 1 minute of my time thanked them and listened to their offers. They then gave me 3-4 coupon booklets and samples a piece! Sweet!

• Christie says:

My bag was empty. No coupons, no samples.

• Diane says:

Bag was tiny, but got coupon book and samples. Went with my mom and cousin and we were told one per household.

• Samantha says:

Mine just had a coupon book no samples.

• Kay says:

Bag was small, book of same coupons on Target website, small samples. Not sure it was worth the drive and time.

• anna marie says:

Huntsville,Al area,bag and coupon book. no samples

• paige says:

hubby was supposed to go early this morning with our son, but he was to tired, so i went at 930pm and i got 2 small bags and 5 coupon books, no samples assoociates, mentioned ladies handing samples but that was im quessing early in the morning, but free anything is good for me :)

• Rose says:

and they didnt say anything about 1 per household?
      more then sample and coupons i only went to get the reusable bag since i love collecting freebie bags

though i was out of country last year to get one i got one this year and 1 about 2 years ago though i didn’t like that lifeless bag to i gave it to a cashier at cvs she commented on my sis’s so i told i have one i haven’t used and would give it to her she was so happy.

i told her about today wishing could have told her about Earth day will next year i guess