Rite Aid: Neosporin Wound Cleansers for Kids Just $0.50 Starting 4/28 (Print Coupons Now!)

Heads up for all you Rite Aid shoppers! Starting this Sunday, 4/28, you can snag a sweet deal on Neosporin Wound Cleanser for Kids! These cleansers will be on sale 2/$6 and when you buy 2, you’ll score a $2 +Up Reward! Combine this sale with the $2/1 Neosporin Product coupon found here to make for a *HOT* deal.

Check it out…

Buy 2 Neosporin Wound Cleansers for Kids 2.3 oz  2/$6
Use one $2/1 Neosporin Product coupon found here  (limit 1 per person)
Plus, use the $1/1 Neosporin First Aid Product coupon found in the 4/7 RP
Pay $3
Get back a $2 +Up Reward when you buy (limit 2 offers)
Final cost only $1 total – just $0.50 each!

• Elise says:

The last time this deal was posted I went to get them at RA and they where gone. So I got a rain check and checked back once a week until it expired, which at that point the display on the shelf had changed – they took the tag down where the hole had been and didn’t restock them or leave a place to do so. In short, I would check if your RA carries them first! :-)

• cheap cheap goes the mommy says:

it let me print two and the no.s are different is that ok?

• Beth says:

Thank you! For a better deal–if you got the Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit at CVS a couple weeks ago, there’s a coupon for $5 off the purchase of any three Neosporin products. Buy four products, match that $5 off with the $2 off printable, pay $5 and get $4 in +Up Rewards–$0.25 each :) Happy shopping!

• lenmar01 says:

It seems that we’re able to print two. The site then states “limit reached”.

• Nancy Wallace says:

I have been finding at my local rite aid that alot of items that are to be on sale like this with rewards on them, are not on the shelves either and soon as the coupons for the products run out the shelves are fully stocked with the product.

• Ketryna says:

the 4 rite aids near me have not restocked these since the last time this deal came around.

• Emily says:

I read your headline and the line break was after “only” and I could not for the life of me figure out why this product was for “kids only.” Oh my, I’m ready for the weekend!

• jen says:

i agree about not having the products….I assumed (for a deal a few months ago) that people had just saw the deal as well and I would have to wait with a raincheck. I went into my rite aid EVERYDAY except 2 days until my raincheck expired. I haven’t seen the lotion since. Are they putting great deals like that on to reduce stock and then not carrying the item any longer – maybe due to new products coming out? It is frustrating – kinda feels like they are not being honest.

• Sandy says:

My 3 stores that I go to accept RA rain checks till whenever ! No expiration dates! Double check yours to see if they have changed their policy as well.

• sandra says:

I’ve seen the employees doing restocking, but only put 2 items of the same on the shelves. The only way to get all the possible deals it’s be there on 6am in Sunday and not all the deals are available :/

• Brenda says:

I didn’t think you could use 2 manuf. coupons with one purchase. Post said use the $2 off (printed) PLUS the $1/1 in the 4/7 RP.