If you homeschool or have kiddos in Kindergarten-8th grade and are wanting to encourage reading (perfect for this Summer!), you may be interested in signing them up for the Sylvan Book Adventure Club! Whenever your kids read and finish a book found here, they can take an online quiz and earn points to redeem for prizes!
Many of the quizzes seem pretty simple and give around 200 points (if all questions are answered correctly), so it shouldn’t take long too snag some great prizes from the Prize Library!
Here are a few prizes your kiddos can earn:
How Book Adventure Works:
(1) Go here to explore the site
(2) Register to sign up – select Student, Teacher, Parent
(3) Children search for books to read in the Book Finder
(4) Read books then go back online to take quizzes
(5) Once you successfully pass quizzes they earn points toward prizes, motivating them to read more
(6) Repeat steps 3 – 5
(7) Parents and teachers can track a student’s progress via Reports
(Thanks, Family Savings!)