$5/1 Esclos Anti-aging Skin Care Product Coupon = HydraPrimer Possibly Only $0.50 (After Rebate and Gift Card)

Save $5.00  on any (1) Eclos™ anti-aging skin care product with Apple Stem Cell Technology

Head on over to SmartSource.com to print this high value $5/1 Eclos Anti-aging Skin Care Product with Apple Stem Cell Technology coupon! Also, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for “Try Me Free” peelie coupons possibly found on Eclos Face Primers. Even sweeter, whenever you buy 2 select Eclos products through May 11th, you can score a FREE $5 Target Gift Card (may be regional).

Buy 2 Eclos Face HydraPrimers 1.7 fl oz $10.99 each (Through 5/11)
Use 2 $5/1 Eclos anti-aging skin care product coupons found here or in the 3/10 SS
Pay $11.98
Get back FREE $5 Target Gift Card
Submit for “Try Me Free” Rebate possibly found on product
(appears to be after coupons – should get back $5.99)
Final Cost as low as $0.50 each after rebate & Gift Card! Wow!

*Please note that I do not have a Try Me Free rebate in front of me and am going off of a previous Eclos rebate. If anyone finds out differently that the rebate amount will actually be for the full amount before coupons, let us know!

(Thanks, Mandy!)

• cindy says:

This was 19.99 at Target this week it this stuff really that good?

• rosierose says:

really? over on hip2save she mentioned that it would be like $3 making it free…hmmm maybe im reading it wrong…

• cindy says:

When I did a price c heck at check out it was 19.99. Just two days ago. I passed on it but would love to hear more on how its 3.00. I would so buy it for that.

• cindy says:

Ok I found the .50 cent posting Collin did a few days ago. My Target did not have the smaller bottle although this was still pretty small and it was 19.99. Also no try me free stickers on what was there. THis is North Indianapolis that I checked.

• rosierose says:

OHHHH like what Madeliene said, its probably the smaller single use packets. But it’s still a great free deal if they are 2.29 a piece

• Madeliene says:

I just ran out to my Target RIGHT before closing and got some! I’m super excited! The packets are like one time use, but that works for FREE!

• pamela says:

There is like 4 different eclos products in the skin care isle at target. fromm 9.99-20.00 all buy 2 get a 5$ gift card. You store probably doesnt have the cheaper items.

• Madeliene says:

Hey Collin – Look! It may be FREE @ Target for the little bottle!

• Kari says:

I did this deal and it was great! Bought the primer for $10.99 & face wash for $9.99 (or might be other price way round). Used 2 $5 off coupons & got a $5 GC and the primer had a Try Me Free peelie (language says only one coupon per household). = FREE!

• Kari says:

Oh and small packets is a clay fave mask for $2.29 (not part of GC promo). But use a $5 coupon & get overage (if you have an awesome cashier!)

• Kari says:

TMF peelie reads redemption price AFTER coupon.

• Crystal says:

Couldn’t find it at two targets. Am I looking in the wrong area? I looked by the cosmetics and skin care.

• Erin says:

No, your store probably doesn’t carry it. Two of my three stores don’t carry it; one of them is within a couple miles of the one that does–go figure!

• Andrea says:

I submitted the $5 rebate some months ago and received the price BEFORE coupons. The eclos item was on clearance (at Target) for $5.98, used a $5/1 coupons and received a rebate check for $5.98.

• Jane says:

I totally conquered this deal today in Las Vegas. Face wash marked to 2.99 and the multipack 5.99 and SPF cream 5.99. 2 transactions made. The first one I bought 2 x 2.99 face wash minus 2 x 5.00 mq, cashier gave overage plus I got $5 gc. The face wash each had a $5 mq printed inside box. Tore those open for transaction #2 and bought 1 cream 5.99 – 5 mq and 1 multipack 5.99-5mq and got another 5gc. This was a $12 mm plus I love these products! I left 4 on shelf for next lucky shopper. At least one has the $5 mq in box.
    Different targets have different prices, the first target prices were almost 4x more expensive.