Starbucks: Half Price Frappuccino Blended Beverages – Starts Today (+ Save On Calories Too!)

Here’s another reminder for all you Starbucks addicts! Starting today, May 3rd and running through May 12th, participating Starbucks locations are offering up 50% off ANY size, ANY flavor Frappuccino blended beverages during their Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3-5PM! Yummy!

Not only can you save some cash with this promotion, but you can also save on calories! Just opt to indulge in a tall Coffee Frappuccino Blended Beverage which has only 90 calories… yep, that’s it! Plus, after the 50% off discount, you’ll spend just $1.48! Sounds good to me! :D

• sne3103 says:

Anybody have any other recommendations for low cal blended frappucinos? Thanks!

• Grace says:

The caramel light is really good! But you have to ask for no whip and no caramel drizzle. A venti has only 190, which isn’t bad for a huge one (plus my kids drink at least a quarter of it anyway haha)

• Tarah says:

I have a coupon for a free pastry at the Target Starbucks, Think this works for Starbucks in target too? Would be a nice cheap late afternoon treat!

• The mocha light is really good.

• MCouzens says:

Great option Collin, thanks! I would have never thought to get a coffee frappuccino.

• Susie says:

Does anyone know what makes it light? I’m allergic to sweeteners, so I’m wondering if that’s the difference.

• Brittany says:

I think it’s because it has no whipped cream on it. It is likely just coffee, milk, and sugar, whereas the others have caramel or chocolate in it. Their website may give you more info. :)

• Cindy says:

I’m pretty sure they contain sugar substitutes like Splenda in the light versions. Maybe you can call your nearest Starbucks and ask. If anything, you can get a regular one and ask them to cut down the number of syrup pumps, whipped cream and use lowfat milk instead to make it a bit healthier.

• Laura says:

They taste “off” to me so I’d be shocked if they didn’t contain an artificial sweetener.

• Cindy says:

Yeah, I’ve had them before and they tasted like they had Splenda in them. They still have a lot of sugar in them, so I assume it’s a sugar/Splenda mix.

• Susie says:

Thanks all! It looks like they are made with Stevia – which doesn’t have aspartame so I’m good to go :)

• min says:

I can’t remember what all is in the mix, but but the light mix is not the same as the regular mix. The others are right that it doesnt come with whip but it is also a different mix. You can ask them to see the box that contains the light mix, because it will show the ingredients! I worked at a starbucks several years ago (=

• Dawn says:

Does this promotion apply to the Starbucks inside a Target?

• tracy says:

im not worried about calories. but im 22 so i guess i dont have to be right now ha. i only get the venti size. the green tea frapp is AMAZING!

• Maria M says:

I absolutely love the Green Tea frappuccino, a favorite for sure! I always want to try something new when I go but end up with my favorite! I really want to try the Caramel Crunch one!

• guest24 says:

Are the Frappucino’s only cold?

• nicole says:

love the chai tea frappucino!

• Adrienne J says:

The Hazelnut Frapp is awesome too!!!!

• Amie says:

Actually I’d double check because I always thought the light also used artificial sweetners? Because there really is a huge difference in calories for the regular and the light and I can taste a difference in the drink itself. I am for one going with a tall coffee frap as I am watching my calories!

• corinne says:

The light fraps are made with artificial sweeteners, I learned the hard way, I got so sick.

• Cindy says:

It’s easy to cut down the calories, but the amount of sugar in them is what’s hard. You can get sugar-free syrup that has Splenda in it or go for fewer syrup pumps. Anyhow, I’m gonna go for one today regardless! I haven’t had one in a longggg time. :)

• Teresa says:

The Mocha coolie crumble was not good , but the Caramel ribbon crunch was great!
    We got them at Target. YAY

• chels says:

omg the caramel ribbon crunch is my new fav!! so much better than the regular caramel one. i love the extra caramel kick!

• Yogagirl1980 says:

The light versions use artificial sweeteners, so just request no whip and use skim milk. It really helps!

• Lorna says:

I always tend to order my fave tall mocha light which is about 130cal. I think I’ll try the coffee one next

• ritzyoo says:

Mine cost $1.65 (not $1.48). Did the gal ring it up wrong?