Groupon: Up to 83% Off JCPenney Portrait Packages

If you have been wanting to get your family pictures taken or are in need of a unique gift idea, here’s a Groupon that you’ll want to check out! For the next few days, you can score JCPenney Portrait Packages with Three-Image CD and Prints OR Gallery-Wrap for only $25 (up to a $150 value!)!

Choose Between Two Options:

Portrait bundle with sitting fees, 3-image CD, 2 traditional sheets, and 30% off additional purchases (up to a $125 total value!)

*Two traditional photo sheets. Each sheet available as one 10″x13″, one 8″x10″, two 5″x7″s, four 3.5″x5″, or eight wallets, and each sheet can be a different pose.
*A high-resolution CD with three images
*Standard sitting fees for all participants in the shoot
*30% off all additional portrait purchases, including full-session Images CD and photo greeting cards

16″ x 20″ gallery wrap with sitting fees plus 30% off additional purchases (up to a $150 total value!)

*16”x20” gallery-wrap wall portrait
*Standard sitting fees for all participants in the shoot
*The value of this Groupon is based off of standard sitting fees for four, but can be used for any number of participants. Standard sitting fees are waived for any additional participants.

Fine Print: Expires Sep 26, 2013. May buy multiple. Limit 1 per family, per day. Valid only for option purchased. Valid at any jcp portraits location. Appointment required. Cannot be combined with other offers. Additional 30% discount not valid toward reorders, studio events, other media, services, featured products, or online orders. After expiration, price paid for voucher may be applied toward future standard portrait purchases.

*Head here to find a JCPenney Photo Studio near you.

(Thanks, Having Fun Saving!)

• Emilytwinmom says:

I’ve used JCP for photos before, and the photos were pretty nice! However, they were so overbooked we waited three hours for our session, and we were so rushed at choosing photos we ended up with a crooked print. They were good and offered to order us another one, free of charge. Overall we were really pleased with the end result, but it was an all day affair for two photos!!!

• Sally says:

We use JCP annually. My secret: get the first appointment of the day. They open before the store when they get really booked. I am cuious about the sitting fee- may ruin this deal.

• Casey says:

Also wondering about the sitting fee… will it still be worth it if have to pay fee for 4 kids? Does anyone know what they charge?

• Melody says:

Deal says it includes sitting fees when you check out!!

• Magen says:

They way it sounds is sitting fees are free, waiting to hear what others think!

• sheena says:

What is the normal price for traditional sheets? I’m just wondering what it would be with the 30% off.

• Kathie M says:

Normal sheets are $10. Multi image or special things run up to $30. We do DD’s pics there 4 times a year and are usually pretty happy with the results.

• Vergin says:

How much will be if we ordering the cd with all images.

• ALICIA Y says:

you can use it anywhere right? not just at a FL location? I live in MI

• Ketsy says:

I did my second pregnancy portraits at JCP and got beautiful results. I did not have the booking issue at all. She was very considerate to my 2 yo at the time and to my grumpy attitude :D The portraits are beautiful and still on my wall. :D

• terezia says:

I am going to order this, it showed up in my local groupon so it is likely all studios. You could call their corporate number if you aren’t sure. It looks like sitting fees are free I think up to 4 people and you pay after that, I think someone already said $9 per person. I have to getmy sons 1 year pics so this ccouldnt have come at a better time. My honest opinion is that the canvas deal isn’t worth it, if you get the images on CD with the other deal you can later take advantage of another canvas deal that comes up. We go to JCP for most of our photos, always very professional, but ours does tend to be busy as well so plan around that.

• angie says:

If you guys are worried about sitting fee, it states “The value of this Groupon is based off of standard sitting fees of four, but can be used for any number of participants. Standard sitting fees are waived for any additional participants”.

This means you can have as many people as you want. Correct me if I am wrong.

• alisha says:

If you get the cd, does that mean you have rights to make whatever prints you want?

• Daniel Sandoval says:

medicmandan71@hotmail.com

• elisha says:

if I purchase the groupon when do I have to use it by? does it have an expiration date?