High-Value $3/1 Brita Bottle for Kids Coupon (+ Great Deals at Target and Walmart!)

$3.00 off any Brita Bottle for Kids
Yay! Coupons.com just released a new high-value $3/1 Brita Bottle for Kids coupon. Print this coupon now (before it disappears!) and the consider heading to Target or Walmart for the following deals…

Target Deal Scenario
Buy 1 Brita Bottle for Kids $7.89
Use the $3/1 coupon found here
Plus, use the $3/1 Brita Portable Bottle Water Filtration System Target store coupon found here
Final Cost $1.89! Awesome! :D

Walmart Deal Scenario
Buy 1 Brita Bottle for Kids $7.88
Use the $3/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $4.88!

Getting busy, active kids to drink more water is easier than ever thanks to the Brita Bottle™ for Kids. Your kids can enjoy cleaner*, filtered tap water anywhere-at school, on the sports field, traveling on a trip and more. The filter sits inside this reusable bottle, filtering water as they drink. It removes impurities* and makes ordinary tap water taste great without the cost and waste of bottled water. This child-friendly 13-ounce Brita Bottle™ for Kids features a comfortable, squeezable grip for smaller hands. Its BPA-free and top rack dishwasher safe.

(Thanks and Photo Credit, CincyShopper.com!)

• CJ says:

Many WalMart stores accept competitor coupons, including Target. Check with your store to see if they will accept this coupon. Mine did. I am in Orlando, Florida.

• Georgi says:

So we just ask if they accept TARGET coupons?Does Wal-Mart accept 2 coupons for the same item like Target does?

• mel says:

mine does not take target “store” coupons, but will take a catalina as long as it says “manuf” across the top.

• andrea says:

Walmart will not double coupons. HOWEVER, they should take Target coupons. The will not scan they have to do a deduction and enter the price of the item as they scan it through. I always go in with my coupon policy from corporate. Otherwise they argue and I have had a manager argue and I pulled out the corporate information and she couldn’t say anything else.

• Georgi says:

WOW what a great deal! I was going to put together a fun little end of the year basket for the kids for when school gets out. This would be great to add to them. Thanks for the great deal!!!

• J says:

Wish theyd filter out flouride that stuffdoesnt seem good :( they needa remove it fromwater

• Emily says:

I have the regular britta bottle and I love it!! LOVE IT!

• SUSAN says:

I can’t get the 3.00 coupon to download.

• darla says:

still waiting for the coupon for the brita bottles

• darla says:

oops..I meant the refills for the brita bottles

• jiya says:

how often we have to change filter? what’s the exp. date of the coupon?

• Emily says:

I change my filter every 3-4 months. They recommend changing it every 40 gallons or 2 months. I figure I don’t drink enough to justify that (and I typically fill mine up with the cold britta water from the fridge and run out the door.)

• frannie says:

will both coupons work for the kids brita bottle. Looks like 2 different bottles.

• Erin says:

Depends on your cashier. The Target Q beeps. I usually have no trouble at Target, both cashiers working this morning are very coupon unfriendly. My cashier “didn’t know if she could take” the Target Q–and wasn’t all that interested in finding out if she could, either. :(

• T says:

Ive been trying ALL day to get the coupons.com page to load so I can get these Q’s and its not working :( I never have trouble with this..anyone else having a problem too? If anyone isnt going to use these Qs and can print and mail them to me I’d be very greatful! I have lots of coupons to trade, let m eknow what your looking for :)

• Shannon says:

I tried for a long time too and it wouldn’t print. Right now, I just unclipped it and clipped it again and it worked. Hope it works for you too!

• Jackie says:

I just went to Target and got two bottles for the kids. They took the $6 off/bottle coupon. I asked my husband to print another set from work so I could use it for our 3rd child. Great water bottles for the summer and cant beat the price!

• Leslie says:

I already got 2 on clearance a few months ago at target for $1.98 each. I love them!! My kids feel like ‘grown ups’ =) They do tend to leak a bit, since it’s just water, i don’t mind too much =) I plan on picking up two more today =)

• Jenn says:

Waste of a trip! My Target coupon beeped and the cashier and manager would not take it. Beware!

• Kasia says:

I had the same problem, the cashier even tried to tell me that because the picture shows bottles for adults, I can only buy a bottle for adult. I told her that what matters are the words, not the picture but this cashier was so clueless!!! This is so frustrating, because I told my daughter that I will get her one and I didn’t!

• Kerri says:

Same thing for me here….wasted trip…I fought hard to get them and explain that just because the picture shows something different, doesn’t mean it should not work. They told me because it was the “squeeze” bottle…I tried 2 targets… Not a happy camper…

• mamasweetpea says:

thanks. got two today, but local target had it for approx 8.69/bottle rather than $7.88 ; though a bit disappointed that its not as good of a deal, I think it may still be worth it and would be great for the travel season (ie filling up on the other side of the airport security, etc)

• Meg says:

I had the same issue with the Q. The Target Q beeped. The cashier told me “I think” it’s just for the bottle pictured, and didn’t care to investigate further. I told her that nowhere on the coupon did it say what size it had to be, but she just said, I can’t take it. I then took it to customer service and she gave me the same story, but eventually took it. Kind of getting tired of having to fight with the cashiers to take a store coupon. She also told me she hated the coupons and wished they would stop taking them all together. Pretty disappointing shopping trip!

• Crystal says:

My target refused to take the target coupon. I’m in Southern California

• Susan says:

Where are these? I couldn’t find them in my Target.