New and High Value $1.50/1 Starbucks VIA Refreshers Instant Beverage Coupon

Check out this new and high value Starbucks coupon! Just hop on over to Coupons.com to print this $1.50/1 Any Starbucks VIA Refreshers Instant Beverage (available in Strawberry Lemonade, Very Berry Hibiscus and Cool Lime) coupon!

Be sure to come back and let us know if you find a deal to make use of this sweet coupon!

• rn30032 says:

the strawberry lemonade sounds good!! are these like energy drinks and where can u find these at that will let you use the q also….TIA

• Elise says:

They are made from green coffee. Target has them in one the food isles or by the Starbucks registers. Plus if you by them at the Target Starbucks you can use a Starbucks giftcard and a coupon too.

• Lindsay says:

I LOVE getting Cool Lime Refreshers at Starbucks and when I saw these at Target, I thought I would give them a try. The Cool Lime is pretty close to the “real” thing and since I am paying $4.01 at Starbucks, I know how much money they are saving me buying the mixes. At my Target, they are $7.99 regular price, but this week they were on sale for $6.89 which I was excited for and now with this coupon, I am thrilled!!! If anyone out there has some extra coupons of these they aren’t using, I would take them in a heartbeat!!! ;0) They aren’t energy drinks. The pink lemonade is very sweet! I thought it tasted like drinking a Starburst candy drink ;0)

• ss says:

Hi there, if the coupon says expiring on 5/11, does it mean I can use it even on the 11th or no? I have alot of Target coupons with expiration of 5/11 and I am wondering. Thank you!

• Katie says:

My husband loves these! I have been sending them in his care packages to Afghanistan and its a perfect pick me up for him and all of his soldiers.

• tracy says:

on a side note I have those $1.50 off folgers product, I have 10 dated expiration 5/25,5/31,6/1 and 6/4. I was going to pick them up yesterday shopping for those cheap sticks that are priced around a dollar and give them for the stamp out hunger drive but they didn’t have them at my store so I didn’t get any. if anyone wants them you can send me an envelope. if you attach your email in a response and you want them I will get back to you through email with my address. I don’t need them

• Kayla G says:

Does anyone know if CVS carries these?

• glo says:

I saw these at Publix today in South Florida for $5.99 on the tag it said previously $7.19.

• Reese says: