Rare $0.50/1 Ritz Crackers and $0.50/1 Chips Ahoy! Cookies Manufacturer’s Coupons

Head on over to the WinCo Foods site where you can print 2 rare Nabisco manufacturer’s coupons: $0.50/1 package of Ritz Crackers 9.5-15.1 oz and $0.50/1 package of Chips Ahoy! Cookies 9.5-13 oz. Note that these coupons are regular manufacturer’s coupons (one prints with store logo), so you should be able to use them at most stores.

*Come back and let us know if you find a great sale to pair with these coupons!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Lola says:

What zip code are you guys using?

• vickie says:

I just check location until I found on 84404

• barb says:

WARNING! I printed four coupons and each one printed on a separate piece of paper

• Julie says:

Mine are printing in Spanish ??

• Joy says:

They all have watermarks that have WinCo on them, too and WinCo’s Web address in tiny print at bottom. Just because they are manufacturer coupons doesn’t mean other stores will take them, especially if they aren’t in your region or a national chain. So proceed at your own risk. I always have problems with these type of coupons.

• Andrew says:

I had to F11 to see the coupons.
    The chips ahoy coupon has the winco logo and both in tiny print on the lower right has wincofoods.com and to the right of the barcode, they give you websites for the winco coupon policy.

I don’t think my local supermarket will have trouble scanning these since these appear to be similar to coupons.com however, it does have some spanish.

• jean says:

I used the Ritz coupon @ Albertsons this afternoon w/NO problem, yes it did have the Winco printed on the coupon but in a very small print on the bottom. I used it in Shreveport, LA