BuildASign.com: *HOT* FREE Personalized 3’x6′ Vinyl Banner (Just Pay Shipping!) Expired

(Birthday Banner created at BuildASign.com for my son Nicholas who turns 12 in July!)

If you’re planning an upcoming birthday party, baby shower, anniversary, graduation party, or any other special event, have I got a great deal for you! Through May 19th, BuildASign.com is offering up Hip2Save readers a FREE 3’x6′ customized vinyl banner (reg. $38.21) – you’ll just need to pay $15 for shipping.

To snag this deal, head on over here, scroll down all the way down until you see an image similar to the one pictured above, choose the 3′ x 6′ banner size from the drop down menu (the price should state $0) and then click on the Get Started Button. Start personalizing your banner – you can even upload a photo, change colors & text, add clip art, and more!

Once you have created your masterpiece, head to checkout. Keep in mind that you will have the option to upgrade your banner by adding a set of 4 Ultra-Strong Clear Tabs for $4.99 or Brass Grommets for $6.99. As you can see from the picture at the top of this post, I opted not to upgrade; however, if you plan to create a banner with the intent to reuse it over and over again, it may be wise to invest in the grommets.

I was beyond impressed with the quality of my customized 3′ x 6; banner from BuildASign.com (pictured at the top of this post). These banners are made out of a super thick vinyl material that is both waterproof and extremely durable. And since these banners are built to last, you may want to consider creating a design that you can reuse for multiple occasions.

Happy creating! :D

• Sarah says:

Such a cute handsome boy you have!!!

• Annie says:

Wonderful! I was just thinking last night that we needed a good deal on these. VBS is in just a few weeks, and we needed signs! Perfect timing—and thanks!

• ANGELA says:

I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A BANNER FOR MY GIRL’S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, COLLIN!

• Maureen says:

Can’t even get on their website!

• Terri says:

Just wondering if you don’t opt for the grommets, is there a way to hang it? I have gotten banners in the past that have sort of strings from the corners for hanging. Just debating if the grommets are worth it or not.
    Thanks so much!!

• candicimo says:

It just comes as a roll of vinyl, so no… Unless you punch holes in it and *hope* it doesn’t rip in the wind, and if you go that route, duct tape the area first maybe?

I bought a cheapo grommet press & grommets because me and a bunch of my friends ordered them for military homecomings (also free from BuildASign at a different link).

• candicimo says:

And by “free,” I mean, you still pay the shipping… and the shipping says it will take forever, so they try to sort of trick you into “upgrading” to a faster, more expensive, shipping method.

• Michelle735 says:

Webpage is having an error! I called after designing and trying to checkout. It was a no go! They are working on the problem but I lost my work!

• emily says:

They must be overloaded right now, I spent about 40 minutes creating one and then the site froze and now I can’t get back on. Hopefully they will be back up soon, what a great deal!

• steve says:

Does anybody know how long it takes to get these?

• Michelle735 says:

They said to expect by 6/6 on my order I finally was able to order…I think. The wabpage won’t let me back on so maybe I ordered?!!!

• Jen says:

Perfect timing for Open House Banners for Summer Camp, too!
    You ROCK!!

• Karlie says:

it’s not coming up free for me, I must be doing something wrong?

• miranda says:

can you tell me how long this deal is good for collin?

• Bree says:

Do you have to pay seperate shipping for each one?

• jane says:

THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT POST! WHAT A SMOKIN HOT DEAL! Just ordered the banner for In Laws 50th Anniversary. Every savings means a better result!

• Beth says:

looks like they took deal down b/c after I went through the whole process it went to charge me $38 and when I went to start over now the “deal” isn’t listed – it just says $38.21 when you choose 3’x6′. sad/shady. ;( Hoping customer service will help me and stick to original post.

• Beth says:

I was able to get it for the “free” (paid shipping) price listed after all. Seems like their site just had a few issues b/c of us all jamming it up! ;)

• Carrie says:

Just made a yard sale banner. “Yard Sale. Where Our Stuff Becomes Your Stuff” :) I am going to hang it in front of the house. Thanks, Collin!

• kingsgal says:

Mine was not showing up for free either. :(

• desiree says:

yay this is just in time for my daughters 2nd birthday…thank you soooo much i was able to order one…

• Jeannie says:

Thank you so much. I just ordered a sign for our animal rescue group. I was able to use our logo and everything…..very excited about getting this. Thanks to this, a few more homeless dogs, rescued from area shelters, may now find their forever homes.

• Carolyn says:

how do you get it free I have been trying for 2 days and still can’t get it free :( I want this so bad my son is coming home from Kuwait for 15 days

• Jeannie says:

Important….in the drop down menu (1st step of ordering), be sure to toggle down to the 3 x 6 option size, then it comes up as $0. Went you finalize your order, it will add $15 for shipping, or more if you chose expedited shipping.

• Bonnie says:

Just ordered one-but had to call customer service to get the code:”SWEEPSBANNER” ENTER IT IN THE PROMOTIONAL CODE BOX. Good luck!

• hicksvillechick says:

Thanks so much for this, Collin! I just ordered mine & it will be here by June 10th. I was just saying last week that I needed to find a great sale on a banner so I could make a “pin the tail” type game for my son’s birthday party…

He’s a Thomas & Friends fanatic, so I created a “Put Thomas in Tidmouth Sheds” printable game. However I didn’t want to print it on multiple sheets & tape them together on order to get the size I wanted. Putting it on a banner was the perfect solution! Now we’ll have it for years to come!

• musicalminded says:

ordered one for my brother’s college graduation party. Thanks!

• Barbara says:

Does anyone know how much and how fast the expedited shipping is?