High Value $4/1 Cabo Fresh Product Coupon (Facebook) = FREE Guacamole at Kroger

Head on over to the Cabo Fresh Facebook page, “like” them, and click on the “Coupons” tab to print a high value $4/1 any Cabo Fresh product coupon. You’ll also be entered to win a Get Fit Kit that includes a Beach Chair, Water Bottle, Yoga Mat, and more!

UPDATE – You can use this coupon to snag FREE tubs of Guacamole at Kroger as they’re priced at only $3.99. Sweet! :D

(Thanks, Cindy and Photo Credit: Kroger Krazy!)

• PW says:

FYI – one of those coupons that prints your FB profile info on it.

• AJ says:

Do they sell these in California?

I don’t see a product locator on their site.

• Wren says:

There’s a store locator under “contact us” at the top of their site. I sure couldn’t locate any stores though! :-/

• Pamela says:

Thanks Collin. Between Cabo and Yucutan, you are finding some great guac bargains.

• barb says:

Firefox didn’t work for me, so i tried IE and that worked.

• rach says:

Got back from Kroger and in my store they don’t carry this brand.maybe in bigger store.

• Mae says:

Curious if these are available on the westcoast.

• Shauna R. says:

My JayC won’t let me use coupons if the amount is less than the value of the coupon…even if it is just by one penny! :(

• jane says:

does Wally’s carry it?

• paola says:

Does anyone know where I could find these in nyc ?

• brdavis55 says:

They have a list of stores on their fb page, can only print 1 coupon also.

• shandelle says:

From the Cabo Fresh facebook page, their store locator is messed up. They provided a list of stores that are their major retailers that should carry this guacamole.

Hey Fans, need to know where to get some Cabo Fresh? Unfortunately our website store locator is under construction at the moment but here is a list of our major retailers:
    A & P/ Pathmark
    Smiths
    Stater Brothers
    WEIS
    Winco
    Woodson’s

• Wendy V. says:

Krogers in the Detroit area carries it my Kroger in Warren won’t accept the coupon because it doesn’t have a “hologram” on it (meaning a faded background picture that helps deter copying of the coupon). I will have to see if I can find it elsewhere.