Amazon: Fisher-Price iXL 6-in-1 Learning System Only $29.99 Shipped (Regularly $82.99!)

UPDATE: The price has gone up to $35.10, but this is still a great buy!

Head over to Amazon where you can score this Fisher-Price iXL 6-in-1 Learning System for only $29.99 (regularly $82.99!). Plus, this item ships FREE with Super Saver Shipping  OR snag FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum) with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime).

Product Description:

*iXL is the ultimate handheld learning tool designed for kids
*6 ways to play: Digital Reader, Game Player, Note Pad, Art Studio, MP3 Player and Photo Viewer
*Comes with pre-loaded software for the various applications
*Opens like a book, exposing a 3.5″ TFT QVGA color screen

(Thanks, Confessions of a Dealaholic!)

• Lisa says:

I wouldn’t recommend this…ours broke a few months after we purchased it, and Fisher Price isn’t supporting this system anymore. They couldn’t replace it, but sent us a coupon for any Fisher Price toy in the amount we paid for it. I was happy to get that, but we still lost money on the games we bought. We switched to a LeapPad and have been happy with that.

• Emily says:

We bought this for my 3 yr old niece at Christmas and she loves it – to the point where her mom has to limit her time that she plays with it. It is pretty small in size but thick. That doesn’t seem to bother her.

This is a discontinued product and you can’t find games for it in any stores. The software that comes with it, is not mac compatible. You install their software on your computer, put their game cd’s in the computer and then that stuff gets loaded into their software. You connect the iXL to the computer and transfer stuff using their software. It was easy to do on my Dell but her mom had problems with her Mac so I did this for her. Also – connecting it to the computer drains the battery and you’ll need to put new AA’s in.

I bought it on a similar sale from Kohls using my 30% off coupon. I’d certainly buy it again for her knowing how much she loves it but I thought I should give you a review of our experience with it. I am able to find games fairly cheap on Amazon or Ebay for her.

• Barbara says:

My daughter loves it! One of the best electronic toys we have. If you are on the fence buy it?

• Barbara says:

Kohls has a few games

• Jennifer says:

My daughter LOVES this.

• Daphne says:

We have had this for almost 4 yrs now and it is still loved. It was bought for my son and handed down to my daughter. It has been bounced around, dropped and abused. Still works great, but buy rechargable batteries.

• Katie says:

I have one of these for my 5yo DD and 3 yo DS and they both LOVE them! I highly recommend these – especially for long Summer trips! ;)

• Ann says:

My 5yo and 3yo have used theirs for years. The # of games is limited (more boy titles than girl – and Amazon still has a bunch for sale), but we get the most use out of the MP3 player feature. We have tons of their songs stored on it. They use it for that more than anything else.

• h was says:

They just increased the price. Bummer

• wifeylife says:

games are cheap on ebay and you can add to more than one device so buy them with a friend. Favorite features though for my kids are drawing on uploaded pictures and playing their own music.