CVS: Possibly Score a Better Than Free Depend Start Right Here Product

As I mentioned earlier here, you can score a FREE Depend Start Right Here product at CVS! Well, this deal may have gotten even sweeter. Check out the following email and picture above I received from reader, Nick:

Thank you so much for posting this deal. I went to pick up a free box from my local CVS. To my surprise, I found this display and they have a promo for a $4 ECB when you buy one. It ended up being a $4 money maker. Thanks again for the post and I hope this pic helps.

So check out the deal you can possibly score (but note that it may be regional)…

Depend Start Right Here 5 ct package $4.99
Use the $3/1 package of Depend Products CVS Store coupon found here - use zip 33013 if needed
Plus, use the $2/1 Depend Product Manufacturer’s coupon found here (will be adjusted down)
Pay $0 + tax
Get back a $4 Ecb (may be regional)
Final cost as low as FREE + a $4 Moneymaker! Awesome!

(Thanks, Nick!)

• Rebe says:

I cant find the CVS coupon…

• Mackmick says:

USE 20% TOO !!! was this deal advertised??

• Savedbycoupons says:

I don’t think the 20% matters. If it’s free you can’t take off another 20%.

• melissa says:

20% comes off before any manuf/store coupons…. So as long as you have other items in your purchase you’ll benefit with the additional 20% off!

• Karen says:

Tried it today ECB DIDN’T print and manager forced it but then took down the yellow red sign saying it was expired deal. And…. There is no date for the $4 ecb back so j couldn’t prove it was a current deal

• Renee says:

The $2 manufacturer coupon states “cannot be combined with any other coupon”

• Conswalla says:

Yes it does and my CVS wouldn’t let me use the $2.00 manufacturer coupon with the $3.00 CVS coupon. Oh well, paid $5.00 – $1.00 (20%) and with $3,00 coupon paid $1.00 for each. (Bought 2) I found a reason to use the 20% coupon in the circular but no ECB’s. Tried deal at midnight because CVS is literally across the street from me. Up anyway so why not. ^__^

• melissa says:

i called sc johnson a few months ago bc cannot be combined is also on their coupons, and was told it just means you can’t combine with another type of manuf coupon, like a bogo. however, its up to the store if they allow you to stack with an additional store coupon.

• Brad says:

Unless it changed today, as of yesterday the ECB was not printing…allegedly it was an old deal from May? Anyone confirm it is indeed printing correctly without a forced print?

• I’ve tried getting the manu coupon and signed up and it still won’t let me log on and print the coupon.. so quessing maybe to many people are on it not sure… I did it an hour ago and still not working.. And yes I comfirmed my e-mail too

• savedbycoupons says:

I can’t get the $2.00 coupon to print. It keeps saying the page can’t be displayed. If it’s not a money maker, I’m not going to worry about it anyway.

• chrissy1925 says:

Yes, I’d like to know if it worked for anyone today. I need to buy some toothache medicine tonight and would love to do this deal to help pay for something I have to buy regardless of price =(

• Rebe says:

I tried today and it didnt work. Unfortunately I didnt realize until I got home. I will bring my receipt tomorrow, if they dont force it I am returning the product. There were plenty on display and the sign was there.

• Caitlin says:

Hope these aren’t cleared out before I make it to CVS. My mamaw has started having to use them and I’d like to be able to grab a couple of packs for her.

• Adk90 says:

Does any one knew if this deal is still good?

• Lisa says:

Who has tried today? please tell us if the deal is still good? Thank you!

• I bought 2 boxes earlier and NO ECBS but I wasn’t expecting any but they were free with the $3 coupons and $2 coupons.

• dani says:

i just printed the coupon and it say $2/2 not $2/1.

• Sally says:

Shutterfly FREE photo book from Kohl’s ends tonight: KH2J-04YC-EYME-JUWHRC

• Amanda says:

Someone used it; would’ve been nice of them to say thank you. In any case, thank you for posting it!

• rachel says:

I’ve got a code for a free 8×8 Shutterfly photo book, if you would like the code. Just let me know and I will send it to you. Doesn’t expire until 6/26.

• Janet says:

I can’t wait to use these! Thx

• Susi says:

I did the deal last night but there were no ECB’s with it in north texas. I had no beeping using the cvs Q and MQ together though, still made it a free item!

• Toni S. says:

I just came from my CVS in southern IL and ECB did not print. It would have been nice if it was a money maker, but free if always good.

• Tina says:

Has anyone gone back and showed the cashier it says $4EB? I wonder if they have to give us the $4EB becuase it clearly state that on the display?

• Tia says:

Yes they do have to give u the ecb its false advertising and my cvs took down the sign and said it must be they didn’t put it in the system its not working anywhere I called the cvs 800 number and they gave me my ecb there and I told the store and they said they would hade fixed it but I already had the line fix it so just call they wil help you they know about the deal.hope this helps tia