High Value $2/1 Organix Products Coupon = Great Deals at Walgreens and Rite Aid

Head over to the Organix Facebook page, “like” them, click on the Sweepstakes tab and enter the Sweepstakes. After entering, you’ll have the option to print this high value $2/1 Organix Products coupon and then use it to snag some great deals at both Walgreens and Rite Aid. Check it out…

Walgreens (through 6/15!):

Organix Hair Care Buy 1 get 1 FREE
Buy 2 Organix shampoo and conditioner 13 oz $6.99 each
Minus the Buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $6.99 for both
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found here
Final cost $2.99 = $1.50 each!

Rite Aid (Starting 6/23!):

Organix Hair Care or Marc Anthony Hair Care $5.99
Use the $2/1 Organix coupon found here
Pay $3.99
Get $2 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost $1.99!*
* Remember, this deal does not start until 6/23!

(Thanks, Moms Coupon Affair!)

• Kamaya says:

They are $8.49 at my store, but still a great price at $2.24 each.

• Sandy says:

This is by far one of the worst shampoos/conditioners that I have ever used (In my opinion :) Couldn’t even get a comb through my hair!

• Diane says:

Everyone always raves about this shampoo, but it left my hair all greasy and limp.

• Deb says:

I have to agree.
      I have color-treated hair and this stuff was a nightmare-I couldn’t wash it out fast enough!

• Dana says:

I disagree. I love the mint one. It makes my hair look, feel and smell great. It really is a great!

• mamasweetpea says:

I wonder which lines everyone is talking about as it seems they have many varieties. I’ve never used any but would be curious to know. perhaps some of their shampoo/conditioner line are better than others they manufacture

• Mouni says:

I had the same experience. I couldn’t get a comb through my hair even after conditioning. Those cleansers they use in more “natural” shampoos can be harsher than SLS cleansers. I also noticed that SLS free shampoos often contain more protein which can be very drying and harsh for some types of hair. Protein turns my hair into a tangled , sticky dry mess. :(

• mamasweetpea says:

purchased the biotin set at walgreens to try and will consider getting the consider coconut or other varieties at riteaid. thanks.

• amiko says:

I haven’t try this one yet. Anyone?

• Sally says:

I have always had trouble with my hair a scalp ever sense I used to be on a swim team. I started using the Organix Shampoo, Hydrating Teatree Mint shampoo and conditioners and I have to say it has done wonders for my hair. I love the smell and I love the product. I 100% say you should try them. :)

• Kanako says:

Have used shampoo/conditioner before and both my husband and I love the products!

• Katie says:

Wonderful! I’ve been waiting to stock-up on Organix.

• katie says:

i have to install java? really? ugh

• rn30032 says:

are you sure the walgreens deal is correct….how can one use 2 coupons when one item is tech FREE???!!!!

• Brittany says:

Yep, it’s right! Their coupon policy specifically states that, “When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased.” The reasoning is that (at least in my mind) is that the sale is not really BOGO. It’s more like each item is 50% off even though you have to buy 2 items to get that discount.

(side note: however, if you see a BOGO sale at a Grocery store, you only have to buy 1 time to get the 50% off price. Drugstores are 2 items, but grocery is 1)

• Lizze says:

Different hair, different care. Different folks, different strokes. I love Organix. I use to use Pantene, Herbal, Paul Mitchell, Bedhead (destroys your hair), etc. I tried their brazilian keratin therapy & coconut milk. They worked their wonders. Thank you for this!

• Dana says:

Love Organix!!!

• Heather says:

Thank you for posting this! This is the only shampoo and conditioner that my sister uses (and she love the body wash and lotion too). I am making a gift basket for her birthday and planned on putting these in. Thank you again Collin and Sidekicks and all Hip2Savers for helping me save soooooo much money this past year!

• Christina C says:

Hi I know this is a strange question but when I try to print off smartsource is says it is printing and nothing ever comes out. It was working fine about 2 weeks ago and now nothing will print. I tried looking at the help options but no luck. Anyone have any ideas. I know that I do have the coupon printer installed because I have printed them before. Thanks so much

• amiko says:

maybe it has something with the java, it should be updated and it depends on the browser you’re using

• Becca says:

Mine does that too sometimes. Have you recently ran a security check on your computer? Mine takes off all printer apps when it runs a scan. SUPER annoying!!!

• ashley says:

These were 8.49 at my Walgreens in MI Still got them Even at 4 dollars for both is a steal!

• esg1227 says:

I just went to Walgreens to get this deal and the little boy manager said he would only take one of the coupons b/c they both have the same number on the barcode and he would only get reimbursed by the Organix company for one of the coupons. Outrageous!! That’s the best excuse he could come up with, I guess. I was really excited about getting this stuff too :/

• Mindy B. says:

Print out their coupon policy next time you go to the store. That way, when they tell you that they can’t do this or that, you can show them (in a nice manner) that they’re incorrect. =)

• Lindsey J. says:

My Walgreens had several Organix shampoos that were 50% more for free, so instead of getting two 13 oz. bottles, I got two 19 oz. bottles. Great deal, it was like getting another whole 13 oz. bottle free!

• Heather says:

I LOVE Organix!! It saves my poor, color treated hair. It’s never been softer or more shiny before. I swear by this stuff. Headed to Walgreens now. :P

• Bonnie says:

I got some yesterday and used it for the first time..I like it, my hair seems to have more body and feel stronger.

• Karen says:

I use the macadamia oil shampoo and conditioner and it works awesome. I have fine hair that is curly and really puts the moisture back in. never weighs my hair down. even blow dry with a pea size of conditioner and makes my hair straight all day even in humidity.