Whole Foods Market: Official Corporate Coupon Policy Released

Yay! If you’re a Whole Foods Market shopper, you may be happy to hear that they recently released an official corporate coupon policy! I highly recommend printing this policy off and placing it in your coupon binder in case you run in to any issues while shopping.

(My beautiful Whole Foods here in Boise, Idaho! Not sure how we ever survived without it?!)

Whole Foods Market Global Coupon Policy:

*A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item. (Yay! This is HUGE for couponers!)
*When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product, no cash back is given.
*Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
*All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
*Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
*Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
*Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
*If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
*All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
*Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons.
*Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction.

(Thanks, The Binder Ladies!)

• Lauren says:

This is awesome! My local store would never let me stack. I’m looking forward to shopping there more often :)

• janel says:

Same here. I don’t go there a lot because its not close but they weren’t coupon friendly before so I’m very glad to see there is this new policy for all stores

• Felicia says:

Atlanta: Wow, good to know they finally have it in writing. Guess we’ve been fortunate, we’ve always been able to stack store and MQ – thanks for sharing.

• Cindy says:

Thank goodness! My local Whole Foods was so wishy-washy about it. Once I went and was able to use a MQ and a SQ without any issues, but I also had an incident where I wasn’t able to apply both on one item. I never bothered going to CS to get a confirmation as to what the store policy was, but it looks like I won’t have to now. :)

• Carol_R says:

This is awesome. Thanks for letting us know.

• Charity says:

Great news! We’ve been allowed to stack at the store I shop in Houston but its been up to each store to decide. Now it’s official.

• guest24 says:

I agree, Charity. The coupon policy in Houston appears to be “according to the Checker”….

• Dayna says:

There weren’t any coupons for the items I get at Whole Foods, but now that the coupon policy is in writing, I might start shopping for items that have 2 stacked coupons available! I think Trader Joes should have store coupons!

• AC says:

Really love the last clause– I’ve never experienced any problems at Whole Foods, and they’re more than glad to adjust and spend a few extra bucks to make sure customers leave happy.