*HOT* Reach Toothbrush Coupons = Better than FREE at Walgreens + CVS Deal (Starting 6/16)

And here are even more awesome coupons that you’ll want to print this morning! Head back on over to Coupons.com to print the following new Reach Toothbrush coupons…

* $1/1 Reach Toothbrush
* $2/1 Reach Toothbrush 2 pack

Print these coupons now and then consider using them starting tomorrow, June 16th, to score the following deals at Walgreens and CVS…

Walgreens Deal Scenario (Valid Starting 6/16)
Reach Total Care Floss 30 yards or Reach toothbrush 1-2 pk $2.99 = $2 RR
Use the $2/1 Reach Toothbrush 2-pack coupon found here
(Or use the $1/1 Reach toothbrush coupon found here)
Pay as low as $0.99
Get back a $2 RR
Final cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!!

CVS Deal Scenario (valid starting 6/16)
Spend $10 on any Listerine, Reach, or Rembrandt items = $5 Ecb (limit 2)
Deal scenario:
Buy 3 Reach Wondergrip Kid’s Toothbrush 2-Packs priced around $3.69 each
(note that this is just a price estimate… they could be a little less or a little more)
Total = $11.07
Use 3 $2/1 Reach Toothbrush 2 pack coupons found here (will need access to 2 computers)
Pay $5.07
Get back $5 Ecb
Final cost $0.07 for 3 2-packs – that’s like 1¢ per toothbrush!

• james says:

Hi. The $2.00/1 Coupon states limit one per person. What do you advise? Making multiple trips to use 1 coupon per trip until you reach the $10 spending to get $5 ExtraCare Bucks? Thank you.

• Kathryn K says:

if you print the $2.00/1 coupon by itself, it prints at top of page with a big colorful REACH picture below it. So, print with a half sheet or a little smaller to save ink

• SHEILA says:

Is there a limit for Walgreens’s deal?

• Elle says:

cvs deal is regional? i dont saw deal at the upcoming AD. thanks

• Elle says:

cvs deal is regional? i dont saw deal at the upcoming AD. im in norcal. thanks

• samantha g. says:

I could not find this deal or any REACH toothbrushes in either of my CVS stores yesterday!

• Judy says:

I am so done with Walgreens! Tried to do this Reach 2 pack toothbrush deal with the $2 manufacturer’s coupon that I printed. I was going to do the deal twice because I had two coupons. The coupon wouldn’t scan. The cashier refused to push it through and said it wasn’t allowed with a Register Reward item because that would be like using two manufacturer coupons in the same transaction. She was very rude! So, I just said, “Nevermind”, and didn’t buy anything. I am so tired and frustrated with the issues I have every time I shop there. I will not be shopping at Walgreens from now on.

• Amber says:

Wow! Sad that Walgreens hasn’t improved since I stopped shopping there a couple of years ago. I refuse to have anything to do with RR rewards. If there is a good deal and it is easy, I MIGHT go. Sorry about your experience, Judy