Safeway & Affiliates: Snickers Ice Cream Bars 6-Pack Only $1 (+ FREE Redbox Rental)

Through June 25th, head on over to Safeway (or an affiliate store) to snag Snickers ice cream bars 6-packs for the sale price of 2/$6, just $3 each! Even better, you can still print a high value $2/1 Mars ice cream treats coupon (includes Snickers ice cream bars) to drop the price down to only $1. Also, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for specially marked boxes with a FREE Redbox code on them!

$2.00 off any ONE (1) Mars Ice Cream

Sounds good to me! :D

(Thanks, Raking in the Savings!)

• LadyO says:

Saw these on boxes at WalMart, too! Ice cream, in Orlando, was $2.98-$2Q.

• Savedbycoupons says:

They are $2.99 at Target. Use the $2.00 coupon that expires in September and you only pay $.99 each!

• Amy ODonell says:

I saw these on the boxes at Walmart when i went to use the $2 coupon!

• Shayla says:

Our Kroger had the Snickers with the code on for $2.99. According to the tag, the sale price is good through 9/15. So excited, as I think I’ll hold tight on getting them to see if there is a better sale, as need my Magnums from Target this week =)

• rosana says:

at kroger they are 2.99 with the free movie. got 2 packages.

• jamie says:

I purchased my daughter’s girl scout troop a couple of the m&m cookie ice cream sandwich’s (with the redbox offer on them) while they were delicious, the codes would not work;( I have called the red box folks back & forth over them. so I hope everyone else has better luck! :)

• Melissa says:

I got the twix bars! And they are awesome! I have not tried the codes yet!

• Dori says:

2.99 @ Kroger Plus free movie code for redbox!!!!

• sana says:

is the coupon goneeeee? I cant find it anymore :(

• trippy79 says:

I managed to grab a few at Shoprite for about .79 cents a box after the coupon, sadly I missed the 3/$6 sale they had going on the previous day. I did have an issue with one of the codes but it turned out that one of the letters I entered was wrong, I thought it was an O or a zero, but it turned out to be D instead lol, the code worked and my husband and I enjoyed our movie. =)